Rebecca Lamb #95 The buffet slayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that too! Surely the boys would benefit from full milk…. But I guess Rebecca is an expert on parenting so I’ll mind my own business there lol
Not sticking up for her but you're only supposed to give children full fat milk until they are 2 years old.

Reactions: 4
Not sticking up for her but you're only supposed to give children full fat milk until they are 2 years old.
Oh really? I didn't know that. Been a while since I had littlies around :) My bad

Although this may apply in Alfie and Woody's case....... " Whole milk might be a better choice if you have a child who is a picky eater. If your child is not getting enough fat and calories from the rest of their diet, milk might be a helpful way to supplement some of that missing nutrition"

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Remember Boss Babe is on 5K a month
Yeh right, that food shop does NOT REPRESENT THAT!!!!
D...eluded
rubbish!!!!!!
Kids can drink full fat milk at any age after the age of 1, it’s recommended that they don’t start on semi
Skimmed until after 2 but that simply so that they are getting enough calories.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This is incorrect!! Children can indeed have semi-skimmed milk from age 2 but they definitely can have full fat milk 🥛 also.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Hey Begsy, 1985 just called. It wants Michael Jackson back.

Necklace S = shamonnnnn!
9B7B212C-91DF-4B41-80C0-7A43F2506D17.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Seeing people argue over which milk a human child should have is hilarious tbh. They're not calves!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I just want to see her make something with one of the 800 tins of tomato’s she buys every week

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I see supreme leader Kim Jong Bogtrotter has deleted all the negative comments on her YT food haul.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I’ll be honest my weight has fluctuated over the years and this video just made me think she looks like she’s a good couple of stone over weight yet she claims she’s lost weight recently. I don’t want to get jumped on for saying this and I’m not being nasty because like I said my weight has gone up and down over the years but her face looks very big and the way she’s filmed it so her body’s not in the shot just makes her head look bigger. When I’ve been at my biggest I’ve tried to hide my body in pictures etc but I think you can see it all from someone’s face. She looks like a totally different person to how she did a couple of years ago. The giant rubbery lips just make her face look bigger too.

Reactions: 17
Didn’t she used to say she doesn’t like fruit/veg/salad? And now in the video she’s said she likes to eat colourful food? She chats so much tit.

Also she’s put ‘Dale’s’ in her latest story 😂 Becky next time you read here it’s just ‘Dales’ no apostrophe needed (an apostrophe is that little squiggle between e and s) 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think she’s been staying off YouTube because she can’t hide the real her, there’s no filming with filters or the magic mirror. I genuinely think she’s convinced herself that’s how she looks, she’s in so much denial, and lying about losing weight then editing your self to look slimmer is so damaging. Steve she needs help!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ll be honest my weight has fluctuated over the years and this video just made me think she looks like she’s a good couple of stone over weight yet she claims she’s lost weight recently. I don’t want to get jumped on for saying this and I’m not being nasty because like I said my weight has gone up and down over the years but her face looks very big and the way she’s filmed it so her body’s not in the shot just makes her head look bigger. When I’ve been at my biggest I’ve tried to hide my body in pictures etc but I think you can see it all from someone’s face. She looks like a totally different person to how she did a couple of years ago. The giant rubbery lips just make her face look bigger too.
No I totally agree with you. The first thing I thought when I put the video on was how round & large her head was. Completely different to the photos she puts out on Instagram. It’s so damaging to followers seeing these influencers images & believing they really look like that, when we all know they use so many edits & filters they probably don’t even recognise themselves in the mirror anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
One minute she’s posting a pic of the green hills and sunshine the ne t it’s snow covered?!? Make it make sense you dumbass witch.
God I think the description ‘thick’ it too kind she is really really STUPID. Actually STUPID. Like REALLY REALLY dense ignorant and STUPID!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.