Rebecca Lamb #95 The buffet slayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair that could of been a decent outfit if she had the right bra on and nice tights. The way it was put together was so amateur and she’s been doing this how long? I couldn’t take my eyes off the state of the carpet! Thick dust all over it especially under the radiator. Maybe she should add hoovering on her bloody to do list.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To be fair that could of been a decent outfit if she had the right bra on and nice tights. The way it was put together was so amateur and she’s been doing this how long? I couldn’t take my eyes off the state of the carpet! Thick dust all over it especially under the radiator. Maybe she should add hoovering on her bloody to do list.
Omg the dust is so bad. Ugh. Also the walk at the end killed me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She won’t get the tights comment she will think everyone is being petty but I really am embarrassed for her.

they are so old, have no stretch in them and were cheap ones to begin with by the looks of them. Tights really need to be replaced after every winter. She has no clue: I wouldn’t be seen dead in those tights let’s alone film myself pulling them on 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ironic that she’s done a reel referencing Emily in Paris. She the most uncultured swine I’ve ever come across, can you imagine them in France??

‘Steve why are these people talking funneh’

‘Woah Alfeh, look how big that telephone mast is, it’s called the eeeefel tower or summat’

‘Steve, STEVE! ah can’t find nuggets and chips and stuff on this menu, what are they boys gunna eat?’

*Alfie gazing off into the distance not even realising he’s left the dales*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Why was the bodysuit so see through?

a. It’s designed to be like that
b. It’s cheap and nasty
c. Someone bought it in the wrong size and stretched it out

And if you knew it was that bloody see through, would you not wear a nude bra?

How does this woman survive daily life?

Reactions: 21
I’d genuinely love to know why people follow her (and how many of her 67k are real!). She doesn’t share anything interesting or different. It’s just a cycle of the same cheap fashion, crap make-up, awful food and views of the countryside. When are people going to wake up and realise she’s boring and unfollow?

Reactions: 23
why does she pull that smug face with the lips 😖 I thought she had a grey carpet in her "office" wtf is that underlay? it's rotten with dust whatever it is. What happened to the boots she "treated" herself to? Think there was about 6 pair of them and she's wearing some from 5 years ago 😂😂😂

Reactions: 14
I’d genuinely love to know why people follow her (and how many of her 67k are real!). She doesn’t share anything interesting or different. It’s just a cycle of the same cheap fashion, crap make-up, awful food and views of the countryside. When are people going to wake up and realise she’s boring and unfollow?
I concur. What a total tit show her life actually is. I seriously think she’s on something. Her behaviour is manic. She absolutely bloody loves herself doesn’t she?
Steve run for the hills…. It’s only going to get worse!!!

• Haha
I can’t stop watching the reel, it’s hilarious. I can’t decide what is the best it about it;

Manky tights or the bag on the wall or the oversized synthetic blazer or the body hanging low or the hitched up skirt or the training bra or the walk as she leaves or the inappropriate for the dales outfit or the playing dress up in the wardrobe or the see through polo neck or the comparison to Emily in Paris.

How can someone get it so wrong, I have looked at a few influencers mentioned on here that she is trying to copy, it gets funnier when you see who she is trying to emulate.
The stylish, expensively clothed, professionally put together lasses v her. Hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Who are all these people off their head saying she's gorgeous, looks perfect, etc - wtf are they seeing looking at that reel 😂 Why is she lying about where the ugly bra is from? Because Matalan ditched her ad?

Just watched it again for a laugh, if I put a top on and you can slightly see my bra I get changed, she's like a clueless little girl playing dress up its embarrassing.

Reactions: 20
Can someone post the reel please or the ending? I'm watching it from Google stories so can't see it all

Reactions: 1
The way she nearly fell over putting those boots on🤪🤪 can’t cope with her. Those tights are gonna live In My memory forever. She used them close up as the opening shot - wow! She would eat herself wouldn’t she
Absolute boner killer that video
Also, what specifically was french about the polyester fire hazard that was her outfit?

also can’t stand how disorganised and untidy her ‘wardrobe’ is. None of her clothes are organised in any order and since she’s got duck all else to do plus she’s so into ‘fashion’ it’s the least she could have done. She really needs to learn about background aesthetics. Just wearing all beige is not enough Beggy

• Heart
The Matalan comment 😂 she’s deleted it I think. View attachment 973829
she has deleted it, why would you even delete it, she’s not right in the head, honestly. She’s so far up her own arse.

Steve was posting about holidays this morning, give it a few hours and Rebs will be copying and going on about them every 5 min.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
How pathetic is she deleting a comment that literally just asks a question! There was nothing wrong with it. Well, for mature grown ass women there was nothing wrong with it, but I suppose Beggy being the childish, immature, lazy, self centred airhead that she is can’t cope with somebody pointing out that she is wrong.

Reactions: 15
I’d feel sorry for her but her ego and self importance just makes you fall short of it. She really is cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm amazed she didn't film herself rolling around on the* bed, trying to do the bodysuit up with her flaps hanging out everywhere

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
she has deleted it, why would you even delete it, she’s not right in the head, honestly. She’s so far up her own arse.

Steve was posting about holidays this morning, give it a few hours and Rebs will be copying and going on about them every 5 min.
Just went for a look. Steve has no way posted those. It’s got Rebecca’s name all over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.