Rebecca Lamb #95 The buffet slayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter has that Olaf costume and it’s supposed to fit like dress & her whole head fits in the hole so you can use it as a hood.
Ironic that she promoted Frozen since that’s what they all are in that house

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How how how did I miss all the chat about the eBay ‘ad’ not even being an ad. This is the funniest thing I have ever seen.
she’s a parody account at this stage 🙈
It was me that found out. Basically one of the hashtags she used was #ebaypartners or something along those lines, so I googled it & basically it’s for affiliates. So she’s not getting paid anything from them, she’ll just get some sort of commission if anybody clicked through from her link 🤣 The fact that she posted it 3 days before Christmas was pathetic. People even commented saying the delivery times were too long from eBay so they’ve ordered from somewhere else.

I just watched that Frozen reel. OMFG, I woke the dog up I was laughing so hard 🤣🤣 it actually made my whole body tense up from cringing so hard for her! And is it just me or does it look like the dress wasn’t zipped up at the back? When she’s prancing about in front of the tree it looks like it’s flapping about at the sides & back. Probably Beggy ordering a 10 again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread title ...Sexy Nights In The Shack Pass Me My Tights Beaver But You Ain't Got No Snacks !!

Reactions: 1
I'm going to B&M cause I've ran out of the stuff I usually buy from B&M so that's why I'm at B&M... 🥴

Also look at this crappy cheap looking coat that I've just admitted is not the best quality but I'm going to link it anyway cause I'm desperate for money...

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I'm going to B&M cause I've ran out of the stuff I usually buy from B&M so that's why I'm at B&M... 🥴

Also look at this crappy cheap looking coat that I've just admitted is not the best quality but I'm going to link it anyway cause I'm desperate for money...
She looks like del boy in that coat and polo neck 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Also her skin looks awful! Spotty and greasy 🤢 not a good advertisement for the lumehh

• Haha
Reactions: 26

She’s buying washing up tablets. What are those please.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Im going to b&m because I am
Running low on washing tablets and I buy my washing tablets from b&m so that’s why I'm
Going to b&m because I’m running low so yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Mon dieu Rodney.
8AD9038C-1804-429C-B4C4-20BB7CF171DD.jpeg

I bet she’s always saying she’ll be a millionaire next year to Big Steve as well 😂.

Thread suggestion

Rebecca Lamb 96: The Dale’s Delboy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Remember when she went through that phase of doing tit photoshop, adding squirrels to her photos and over sized animals 😂 little bit of steam coming off her hot chocolate. I feel like she’s really lost her comedy value recently too. Boring af

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I can’t unsee that now 😂😂
Hey don’t do David dirty like that! 🤣🤣😂😂 it is a hideous coat & the sleeves would drive me bonkers. I like to tuck my hands in my sleeves sometimes so there’s no way I’d be keeping that coat if the sleeves were that short.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.