Rebecca Lamb #95 The buffet slayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I miss something, whys she lying about the bra being from primark. Arsed enough to not want her followers to shop there, but not arsed enough to bin it. Make it make sense dingle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why does she always sing Valerie whenever she wants to show us her vocal cords? She must think she sounds good in her head bless her. Mark Ronson has alot to answer for now 😬
Well sometimes I go to t'room by myself
And I look at fields, not water,
And I think of all the things I could be doing
As I hang my bags like they're a picture.

Cos since this became my home,
My life has been a mess,
As I curl my minging hair
And struggle to fit into my dress.
Won't you come on over
I'm making a fool out of me
Why don't you come on over, Emily?
Emily? Emily? Emily?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Jesus wept, what is with her? I‘ve just watched all her stories from today, because unlike Beggy I actually have a life & don’t spend 27/4 on Instagram and I just can’t get over the shite she posts. That curry looks absolutely awful, that’s not the sort of curry sweet potato would work in for a start, then everything looks grey & unappealing. Her ‘self care Saturday’ is an insult because every day is self care to her, she certainly doesn’t spend any time caring for anybody else! And why is she constantly asking her followers for YouTube video ideas? If she’s a ‘content creator’ surely she should have a thousand things running round in her head that she could post about. She seriously needs to give this up, because she is so unoriginal & boring, it’s the same tit day in day out.

As for the holiday, I thought they were getting married this year, so shouldn’t that be the priority? Oh yeah, that’s right, she’s a liar, Steve doesn’t want to ever marry her & the wedding talk was just for attention. Awkward!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My 18 and 23 year old daughters behave more grown up than this!!!!

What’s wrong with her!! She’s lost the plot!!

Reactions: 22
I refer to her as the one who got fingered in a tutu lol
Now that’s the next thread title! 😂

Her fake bags hanging on nails is tragic, her singing is tragic, her erratic and repetitive content is tragic, her cooking is tragic, her food shopping is tragic, her dress sense is tragic, her half a setter is tragic, her attempts to portray herself as a wealthy business woman who wears snagged tights and uses a broken slow cooker is tragic, and Beaver’s tiling is tragic.

Her whole attempt at being an influencer is a bleeping shambles. Get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why is she nailing her handbags to the wall?😭😭

We already know you've crucified fashunnnn Dingle 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is she nailing her handbags to the wall?😭😭

We already know you've crucified fashunnnn Dingle 🤦🏼‍♀️
She's making a sacrifice to the universe in the hope she will be rewarded with the life she pretends to have.

Thread suggestion:

Rebecca Lamb 96: Nailed it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
My daughter says, not the one who loves one kid more than the other 😂😂 when she used to show her blatant favouritism for alfeh. I remember we looked though her Instagram and every photo alfeh was the centre of attention with poor woodeh in the background 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.