Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
What odd comments.... It makes me "depressed" sometimes that I'm not driving a Maserati Levante and living in a seven bedroomed house but life is about compromise and working with what you have.... By all accounts as confirmed by people from the local area, Steaver didn't want ANY children so she's done well to get the two she's got out of him 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Where exactly are you drawing the line? If he was to give in and have a third child and she still wasn't satisfied are you suggesting he has a fourth, fifth, sixth baby that he doesn't want (and to be fair would seem neither of them can afford or cope with) just to make sure his woman child girlfriend isn't "depressed" 🙄😂 Jesus Christ 😩😭😭😭
I think if Steve was to say the actual reason for not wanting another it would put it to bed ..like they cant afford it ? I don't love beggy enough ? We wouldn't cope with another ? He hasn't said any reason !

Reactions: 1

Frenchie

VIP Member
Not sticking up for her but you're only supposed to give children full fat milk until they are 2 years old.
Ah ok! I can’t remember mine are in their 20’s now, I still think they would probably prefer it 🤷‍♀️ I do!

Ju19

VIP Member
They've also got money coming in from a house beaver owns and rents out. I always wonder where they get their money from. She can't be getting much from flogging face dildos either
Hello my lovely ChubClub😘, how do you know?

Linnyloo

VIP Member
How do you know he's cheated on her? Noone seems to know anything about them - where Steve works, where kids go to school, their friends, who looks after the animals while they're away, anything about their family etc etc so how can we possibly know something as secretive as he's cheated on her.