Rebecca Lamb #95 The buffet slayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣 I had a doze & woke to THAT!!!!
Beggy pulling up her tights
H I L A R I O U S.......oh please🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know when Rebecca is lying, her lips kind of move, not fully obviously because of all the crap she has injected into her face. She can't remember what she has said, so makes a useless liar
yes but this is beggy bogtrotter- her idea of colourful food is probably a pick n mix

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still with the bag on the wall 😂

Is that Emily in Paris inspired? (Never seen it)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That reminds me, has she shrunk her trackies or is she giving herself a deep vedgie?

Nice to see you’re a day behind modern_mum’s OOTD hunnipot.🙄
11F4B3C9-4E13-4C53-BA5F-2898D0BA7911.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
But she’s the breadwinner and earns £5k a months…..okayyyyyy bogtrotter

My engagement ring caught my tights the other day, I was straight in Asos ordering more with my boss babe full time job wages

DBA1ABB6-E0F7-49F8-A845-ACDD8AF05BAC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Always!!!!! check your background Beggy
The WALL BAG is back....🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think im gonna pee myself

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did anyone else notice how far up she put the waistband of the skirt? It was right underneath her tits! 😂

She can’t even dress herself properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a scabby witch, I bet she sells her used knickers on eBay, wouldn’t surprise me. She’s so cheap and tacky 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve seen Mr Bean get dressed in a more seductive way than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The hanging gusset and the hanging bag! 😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂
She will have had to take the skirt off again to so that up 😂😂 Also, how the duck has she had to time to dick about playing dress up all day! What a bleeping la Chatte she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.