Rebecca Lamb #95 The buffet slayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel a bit like I’m blowing my own trumpet thread suggestion courtesy of moi with 78 votes! I’d like to thank begga for her amazing spread!
let’s all take a moment to appreciate the absolute classic that’s beggas buffet , I’m all 😭 emotional

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Evening everyone. Hope you’re all okeh.

Just marking my boss babe place. Wearing my S necklace (s = single) and eating super healtheh chocolate biscuits. Gonna vibrate my face and go to bed soon because I’m tired and need my bed so I’m going to bed.

But not before I catch up on everything first! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What is she on about with her booster vaccine? She’s put off having it because she’s worried it’s going to go on and on having more vaccines…eh? What an absolute plonker she is. Nothing she does or says make any sense.
3C59D8C6-E159-40D6-AF5A-F09C475774A3.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Will she tell the nurse that she’s an iFlUeNcEr like she told the doctor?

I still can’t get over that. It must be a 2021 Begsy highlight. Btw did we do our 2021 highlights/favourite moments? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s so busy in her boss babe world I wonder where she finds the time to pamper herself?

Never have I come across someone so selfish and self absorbed..,
She’s so painfully thick she’d never make it in the real world.

Thank the lord for that too…. Imagine that idiot trying to hold down a decent job, look after a family and home - like the rest of us mere mortals do!!!!!

Reactions: 19
What is she on about with her booster vaccine? She’s put off having it because she’s worried it’s going to go on and on having more vaccines…eh? What an absolute plonker she is. Nothing she does or says make any sense.
View attachment 965251
bleeping hell what an unflattering photo. She looks like a bloke

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is literally doing my head in with all this "business owner" crap.

Reactions: 11
Good god, the girl really is playing dress up isn’t she, it’s embarrassing at 28 she feels the need to list what she is as if it’s something to be proud of coming from her. Business owner, don’t make us laugh little girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.