Rebecca Lamb #95 The buffet slayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf Is that video with her looking like she’s doing a reverse strip tease with a see through polo neck.. & boob jiggle at the end 🤮🤮 desperate housewive

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What mum baths at that time on a Sunday when you’ve got 2 young kids?!
🤷‍♀️ They are unattended a lot of the time I reckon
They must be the most energy deprived sluggish children around, because my similarly aged children (and most of their friends from what I hear from parents) can’t be left unattended for more than 5 mins without there being some kind of assistance needed or them arguing or shouting. Even with their dad at home, the second I close the bathroom door to have a wee, it’s “MUUUUM? MUMMMM?!” Drives me round the bend so how she can spend so much time in the bath or prancing about her room without being disturbed is really baffling!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They must be the most energy deprived sluggish children around, because my similarly aged children (and most of their friends from what I hear from parents) can’t be left unattended for more than 5 mins without there being some kind of assistance needed or them arguing or shouting. Even with their dad at home, the second I close the bathroom door to have a wee, it’s “MUUUUM? MUMMMM?!” Drives me round the bend so how she can spend so much time in the bath or prancing about her room without being disturbed is really baffling!
Mine don’t stop talking for one minute - if i try work from home they’re all over me and if I was trying to film they’d be al you’d hear in the background. Not out of naughtiness, just energy and the age they are they’re testing boundaries, as they should be (and they love being around me 💅) She is just red flag central for so many things

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The only form of energetic movement those boys get is when Rebecca is having a manic episode and starts swinging them round the kitchen to some tragic song. Every time she does it, Alfie looks confused like he’s unaware of how to move in any way other than slow motion. He’s always just gawping at the camera wondering what he should do next and attempting to string some sort of sentence together.
They’re just used to being dumped in front of the TV and force fed nutrient deficient meals.
If ever I’m on the phone to someone and they can’t hear my kids in the background, they assume they’re in bed. There is always noise coming from my kids, their toys, their cartoons etc and my house isn’t small, my kids are just typically loud kids.
If you didn’t know Rebecca had kids and walked into her house, you’d assume the two pale looking kids staring at the TV were visitors.
Im not bullying kids before anyone tries to come for me, this is all Rebecca & Steve’s doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
bleeping hell, can she have any original thoughts? Lucy J Carter was talking about this programme (and possibly moving to Dubai) yesterday or day before. Beggy is the most influenced influencer, nothing she does or promotes is off her own back, it’s all what she’s seen other people posting.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The balancing of the TV on the bed frame 😂😂😂😂😂 you’d think, being the big earner that she is, she’d have one of those beds with the built in TV at the end. Oh that’s right - she’s a bleeping liar and doesn’t earn loads of cash!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The balancing of the TV on the bed frame 😂😂😂😂😂 you’d think, being the big earner that she is, she’d have one of those beds with the built in TV at the end. Oh that’s right - she’s a bleeping liar and doesn’t earn loads of cash!
She draws the line at beaver fitting a wall bracket for the telly 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surprised they haven't just put two nails in the wall ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
As if she’s even shared the reel of someone saying she has the mental load for the household, get a grip woman, you do duck all, apart from make time for yourself, if you even remotely see a resemblance between you and a housewife you’re bleeping deluded

Reactions: 17
As if she’s even shared the reel of someone saying she has the mental load for the household, get a grip woman, you do duck all, apart from make time for yourself, if you even remotely see a resemblance between you and a housewife you’re bleeping deluded
She’s pathetic. She has absolutely no idea what mental exhaustion is. She does nothing, she clearly doesn’t do the school run often because she’s been in bed at 9am at least twice this past week, she had ‘self care’ Saturday and then showed herself in the bath today in the middle of the afternoon, she cooks the same tit meals every week, so no stress of meal plans, grocery shopping, cooking etc, Alfie & Woody don’t go to any after school activities or even play dates so she has no diary conflicts to contend with. Honestly, the list could go on & on but we’re probably all knackered from actually parenting our kids & running our households this weekend so I won’t continue! What we don’t need is this waste of space pretending to be anything close to exhausted.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Deluded, brainless little girl is what she is. No idea of her own identity. She's shared that because someone else has, someone who most likely does do everything around the house and look after kids without a minute for themselves. Beggy buckbag is constantly up in her big girls play room swinging around in cheap tat and eye bleeping herself. Clearly too much time on her hands the bloody fruitloop. She's always jumping on other peoples ideas and opinions. She hasn't a thought of her own in that vacant head of hers. It must be like living with Mr bean ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Beggy and 2ss Inside Dubai........hahahahahahaha can you imagine?

They haven't got a pot to piss in.

Stick to Tenners hunnipot its right up your cheap chavvy street (No offence to lovers of Tenerife) It's just those two lowering the tone wherever they go!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Beggy and 2ss Inside Dubai........hahahahahahaha can you imagine?

They haven't got a pot to piss in.

Stick to Tenners hunnipot its right up your cheap chavvy street (No offence to lovers of Tenerife) It's just those two lowering the tone wherever they go!
She's one of those twats who will never be happy with what they have because they've always got ideas above their station and always want whatever lifestyle they see someone else with. Wasting her time in a dreamworld.

Reactions: 14
Imagine beaver doing that photo stint with the poor lady in the background in Dubai?
He would be locked up!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Becky two bags in Dubai 😂😂 Can you imagine them in the Dubai Mall, I think not.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's one of those twats who will never be happy with what they have because they've always got ideas above their station and always want whatever lifestyle they see someone else with. Wasting her time in a dreamworld.
Exactly!! I know of a hun who thought moving to oz would solve her unhappy marriage, debt & other issues. They still have the same issues just better weather & she is now a hun “down under” with a husband who works his ass off in a proper job.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.