Rebecca Lamb #95 The buffet slayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnโ€™t we work out the eBay one wasnโ€™t actually a paid ad she was just faking it ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hope she does another #AD for collectible coins like last time, that has got to be my favourite of her ads alongside the one of her stomping over the bridge.
Iโ€™m sure she said that Alfeh luves coiyns suh much and luvehs looking at the pictures and stuff on them.
He definitely wouldnโ€™t be using them to help with his maths, I doubt the boy can count past 20 with the amount of school he misses.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hope she does another #AD for collectible coins like last time, that has got to be my favourite of her ads alongside the one of her stomping over the bridge.
Iโ€™m sure she said that Alfeh luves coiyns suh much and luvehs looking at the pictures and stuff on them.
He definitely wouldnโ€™t be using them to help with his maths, I doubt the boy can count past 20 with the amount of school he misses.
Personally this Frozen ad was one of my highlights ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Thread title ...Winter Cold Nights , Beaver Please Pass Me My Tights !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She would be so much better off if she just got a regular job. She could keep making Instagram posts if she wanted, and post more โ€˜normal peopleโ€™ content instead of her posed โ€˜perfectโ€™ life posts. She would come across as much more genuine and maybe boost her engagement if she did thatโ€ฆ
She could work in a clothes shop / boutique and then use her staff discount or if they had an arrangement to model the clothes, be a working mum type parenting acct which can encompass so many topics. I donโ€™t rate her ad skills but itโ€™s a viable option for her but sheโ€™s just wasting their lives away in dingle dungeon otherwise

Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Wtf
Poor kid dressed up like that too ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg, poor Alfie is clearly in a costume for a 2 year old ๐Ÿ˜ฉ, didn't she tell the Disney (or whoever the ad was for) what age to send? I wouldn't have put my kid through that, just because Rebecca is happy having leggings wedged up high enough to give her gallbladder a tickle doesn't mean Alfie should be subjected to the same ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฐ.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Notice how her ads have dried up, I reckon that's why she was crying for sympathy on her stories the other day. She's probably panicking because she's had no income. Time to get a real job beggy
She doesnโ€™t get any freebies anymore either, not like she ever got loads even when she was doing alright but now thereโ€™s literally nothing, maybe the odd jar of jam from her mate which she bleeping raves about because thatโ€™s all she gets ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
it's just as well then cause honestly she doesn't buy enough food or snacks my husband is always in the fridge getting a pork pie or peperami ect inbetween meals, she doesn't really by any snacks at all !!
They eat Spam so I think that tells you something. Although we've not seen a spam creation for a while.

Reactions: 10
She had one with Tesco and people were complaining about her potatoes in the comments ๐Ÿ˜‚
To the point where Tesco turned all comments off their posts for AGES unless it was a competition, and even then when they turned them back on people commented how disappointed they were that they used Begs for their ads.

Imagine making a HUGE company like Tesco turn their social comments off, that's how rubbish you are at your job ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.