Rebecca Lamb #95 The buffet slayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's such a tit gift giver. I bet everyone has to brace themselves when the gifts are handed out in the family from her and beaver. She just can't be arsed can she 🤦🏼‍♀️

I do hope he loves what she's chosen for him because it would be pretty awful if he didn't. She's gone for quantity rather than quality because she just doesn't have an eye for the decent things in life
He's lucky he didn't get one of those bloody Costa gift cards she gave to people in her Lumi down line at Christmas, the free ones Costa were giving away. Nothing says she appreciates them like giving them something she didn't even pay for

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can’t even have a swimming lesson with other kids, they look to be having one on one lessons at a small pool, probably just a one off.
Why not take the down the leisure centre and let them mix with a class full of other kids?

Reactions: 7
She's sharing a lot from "inspirashunal life corrrrrches" lately. I bleeping hope she doesn't try become some motivational speaker life coach manifesting girl boss, can you imagine 😭😭😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t even have a swimming lesson with other kids, they look to be having one on one lessons at a small pool, probably just a one off.
Why not take the down the leisure centre and let them mix with a class full of other kids?
That makes me think that he does have additional needs

Reactions: 10
‘Hooked’ on Stay Close…proceeds to upload even more stories? 🤔 bellend. Also, the post about being who you surround yourself with…that’s why she’s a no one! 😂

Reactions: 16
She’s watching Stay Close?!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
She will never be able to follow it she’s far too thick!!!
I had to concentrate at various parts to follow the thread as lots of different strands of story to follow! She hasn’t got a hope. She just knows that it’s trending on Netflix and it’s being talked about a lot. Bet she just sits scrolling on her phone not actually watching it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She doesn’t know what Alfie likes because he doesn’t know what he likes. He has no personality or interests because he doesn’t do anything. If he has any friends then he probably has no idea what they are talking about most of the time. He “likes” whatever films she puts on for them and plays with whatever she gets him because he has no choice. I feel so sorry for the poor lad. Why would a float for the pool on holiday in 5 months time be considered an acceptable birthday present? Is that not something you would just buy and take with you? Boss babe she certainly is not.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Because she shouldn’t be taking photos of the other kids in a swimming lesson, I think she’s lucky to have managed to get this. There will be safeguarding in place at the leisure centre that says no photos- or should be. So unlike Steve and his holiday pics if she has taken that sneakily she has had the decency to not get other kids in it.

Reactions: 10
AH GOT ALFEH SUM MAAAAOHHHHWAAAAAMMMMZZZ FOR HIS BURFDAY COZ ITS LIKE HIS BURFDAY UND I THOUGHT HE’D LIKE SUM MAAAAAOHHHHHWAAAAAAMMMMZZZ FIR IZ BURRRTHHHDAUH COZ HE LIKES SWEETS UND STUFF UND ITS LIKE SUMTHIN I SAW IN ALDI MIDDLE SHELFS UND IT WOZ LIKE 99P SHU I GOT WUN PACKET FUR ALFEH CUZ LIKE ITS LIKE FUR HIM FUR HIS BUUURRRTTTHHHDAAAAY UND STUFF SO YEAH I GOT THAT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
That makes me think that he does have additional needs
Additional needs kids get pool time to themselfs like half a hour per kid , siblings and parents are allowed in with them if they want or they can stand right next to the waters edge !!

Reactions: 6
I gave in and watched the YouTube weekly food shop posted on the 6th,i find it amazing that the whole family's diet has to change purely because of her. She now gets sweet potatoes because of her gallbladder, why not get both, so at least the boys have some variety, sod Steve he's big enough and ugly enough to make sure she shops for the family, not just herself. Also I've noticed every week, she buys trays of chopped chicken or breast, yet in the past she's shown items purchased from a butchers. The particular butchers she went to was called Crawshaw, buying bigger packs, separating and freezing is much cheaper than buying from supermarkets. Some people aren't fortunate enough to have a butchers so don't have the choice. She has no idea about planning family meals or sensible grocery shopping. The amount she buys never seems enough to feed a family of four

Reactions: 11
Additional needs kids get pool time to themselfs like half a hour per kid , siblings and parents are allowed in with them if they want or they can stand right next to the waters edge !!
Yeah I know my son had swimming lessons too when he was small and I saw lots of different kids with different abilities. The ones that needed a quiet space, for things like sensory issues had the smaller pool to themselves

Reactions: 6
I gave in and watched the YouTube weekly food shop posted on the 6th,i find it amazing that the whole family's diet has to change purely because of her. She now gets sweet potatoes because of her gallbladder, why not get both, so at least the boys have some variety, sod Steve he's big enough and ugly enough to make sure she shops for the family, not just herself. Also I've noticed every week, she buys trays of chopped chicken or breast, yet in the past she's shown items purchased from a butchers. The particular butchers she went to was called Crawshaw, buying bigger packs, separating and freezing is much cheaper than buying from supermarkets. Some people aren't fortunate enough to have a butchers so don't have the choice. She has no idea about planning family meals or sensible grocery shopping. The amount she buys never seems enough to feed a family of four
she never buys like tins of spaghetti hoops ect kids love them and the one multi pack of wotsits with only 6 packets I could eat them at once lol how's that going to last 4 folk a week ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Beggy save me a plate of that chewna bake…I’m heading up to t’Dale’s now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
she never buys like tins of spaghetti hoops ect kids love them and the one multi pack of wotsits with only 6 packets I could eat them at once lol how's that going to last 4 folk a week ?
Also a pack of six fish fingers for a family of 4.she also said, she bought turkey mince because she no longer eats red meat, then today posted pictures of that monstrosity of a pub meal she had, week old mushy peas bottom of the deep fat fryer chips(after it's been cleaned) and some kind of rock looking pie. The pastry alone would cause a flare up. Both her and Steve are greedy pigs, as long as they're fed, no thought goes into what the boys eat

Reactions: 28
Also a pack of six fish fingers for a family of 4.she also said, she bought turkey mince because she no longer eats red meat, then today posted pictures of that monstrosity of a pub meal she had, week old mushy peas bottom of the deep fat fryer chips(after it's been cleaned) and some kind of rock looking pie. The pastry alone would cause a flare up. Both her and Steve are greedy pigs, as long as they're fed, no thought goes into what the boys eat
My 5 year old eats 6 or 7 fish fingers to himself with potatoes and veg as an evening meal! I buy a pack of 30 fish fingers normally. Who would bother buying a pack of 6?!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.