Rebecca Lamb #95 The buffet slayer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's the sort who has played monopoly a few times and thinks she's a property mogul.

Can't believe she hasn't addressed anything of yesterday and is back to being a fake and a brag artist trying to make others feel their life is inferior to hers. Newsflash love, nobody is buying it! You are clearly miserable as sin.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's the sort who has played monopoly a few times and thinks she's a property mogul.

Can't believe she hasn't addressed anything of yesterday and is back to being a fake and a brag artist trying to make others feel their life is inferior to hers. Newsflash love, nobody is buying it! You are clearly miserable as sin.
There is no way she would even know how to play monopoly!!! Come on!!!!!! She probably wouldn’t even understand how to play Hungry Hippos

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine them being your landlord!

Ovens not working can you come fix it?
Av you tried using the raaadiatur?
Absolutely done. 😂😂💀

Maybe she can start a new trend. I can see the book deal now! Cooking By Candlelight - how to cook unroasted bitatoes by candle flame, radiator or lightbulb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Imagine them being your landlord!

Ovens not working can you come fix it?
Av you tried using the raaadiatur?
You'd ask if you could put some shelves up and she'd be like;

Oooh noooo hunipot there's nails in the wall already use them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can only begin to imagine the state of Steve’s rental property if they consider their house ‘coseehhh’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The mentality of these two astounds me.
They would rather live in a ramshackle, cold, dirty house doing nothing all day every day and giving those boys the bare minimum (in parenting and in life) and PRETEND they earn shitloads of money from a career selling face scrubbers and on social media, than get a job and actually live in a house they can afford, thats warm and comfy and provide things for their kids??! They CHOOSE to live in a world of lies and deception even though its detrimental to them and their kids?!!

No-one likes to lose face but Jesus is the pretence worth it?? Just be honest and say how it is. You’d have a lot more respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How many times is she going to post her pouring that smoothie into a glass? Once is more than enough! She really is so boring isn’t she. No content at all, no original ideas, just boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How many times is she going to post her pouring that smoothie into a glass? Once is more than enough! She really is so boring isn’t she. No content at all, no original ideas, just boring.
I came here after seeing this, might just quit my job in finance if all it takes is me pouring a smoothie daily for content 🙄

And we’re back to being depressed again today with the quotes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The mentality of these two astounds me.
They would rather live in a ramshackle, cold, dirty house doing nothing all day every day and giving those boys the bare minimum (in parenting and in life) and PRETEND they earn shitloads of money from a career selling face scrubbers and on social media, than get a job and actually live in a house they can afford, thats warm and comfy and provide things for their kids??! They CHOOSE to live in a world of lies and deception even though its detrimental to them and their kids?!!

No-one likes to lose face but Jesus is the pretence worth it?? Just be honest and say how it is. You’d have a lot more respect.
Wow when you actually read it in black and white what they are doing it’s absolutely shocking!!
Why would anyone chose that life!
How far can you be up your own arse that you just can’t do the right thing for your poor kids as they are all that matters (beaver and beggy are absolute scum of the earth to me now and have made there bed now they go lay) or do the right thing for that house either give it up or sort it the duck out by getting real jobs and working your absolute arses off to sort it out like all normal people have too in the real world!!!
Jesus bleeping wept!!

Reactions: 11
Wow when you actually read it in black and white what they are doing it’s absolutely shocking!!
Why would anyone chose that life!
How far can you be up your own arse that you just can’t do the right thing for your poor kids as they are all that matters (beaver and beggy are absolute scum of the earth to me now and have made there bed now they go lay) or do the right thing for that house either give it up or sort it the duck out by getting real jobs and working your absolute arses off to sort it out like all normal people have too in the real world!!!
Jesus bleeping wept!!
It’s criminal isn’t it. I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again. I think they’re both just coasting along waiting for Steve’s inheritance, thinking that will be the answer to everything. The problem is, by that time Alfie & Woody will be a lot older and will either completely cut them off or will have no prospects in life because they’ve not had good role models or supportive parents.

Reactions: 13
I think there prob both on universal credit, claim dla and carers allowance for Alfie’s hole in his heart (and ASD) hence why she was allowed the covid jab so early - my mum has brittle asthma and didn’t even get it early so she defo didn’t get it from childhood asthma 🤣 then the gryn money, Instagram ads and lumi are just extra’s on top. Good months she splashes the cash which is money from lumi sales and ads, bad months when she’s just getting UC and is depressed lol
2ss probably only does cash in hand work. They look like they would be tax dodgers, hence this endless disposable income they have to waste on crap food, clothes and holidays.

Reactions: 12
2ss probably only does cash in hand work. They look like they would be tax dodgers, hence this endless disposable income they have to waste on crap food, clothes and holidays.
Agree. I think Steve works cash in hand I think they are claiming benefits.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.