Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cmj

Thread suggestion. Ooooh she's NOT sexy but oh SO thirsty, all the boys clothes are too small and dirty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

MissPrint

VIP Member
“Loads of you guys recommended this”

Is she fucking mental? She was sent one as a freebie previously and reviewed it herself! That idiot is not the full shilling. She’s fucking stupid. And greedy.

I’d piss my gusset if it turned out to be a boy after all this buying and gifting.

• Haha
  • Angry

heidilouxx

VIP Member
More pre chopped pineapple in plastic packaging if the silly cow loves pineapple so much why doesn’t she buy an actual pineapple and save some money/be a bit more environmentally friendly 🥴🥴
Hold up, this is the same Rebecca who spent MONTHS putting an entire, waxed, uncut lemon in her water. She’d have no idea how to navigate a pineapple that isn’t pre-prepared in a plastic bag 😂

• Haha

Clementine

VIP Member
Just posting again because this is pure gold
I may even post it on every thread in the near future
It’s like the start of some fucking horror film. She’s got the traumatised vacant look and pallor of some woman who’s being kept captive and has had to fashion a top out of some rags she’s found. This is the video her captor’s made where she’s forced to say she’s fine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Unknown3

VIP Member
The chavtastic ring 😂😂😂 oh lord, she really is all fur coat and no knickers. Boss babe £5k should think nothing of a £300 ring

Even more laughable is Independent Women as song choice, beggy, you trapped a man at 18, moved into his house, scrounge off people for a few quid, ain’t nothing independent about you, you imbecile.

• Haha

WILTY

She can buy all the jewellery she wants, to try make herself feel better. But at the end of the day, she spends valuable time that could be spent with her family, photoshopping her cankles 😂😂😂😂😂 you do you Rebecca.

" she has everything she wants"
Not thin ankles though eh? 🙃😉
Screenshot_20220421-090409_Chrome.jpg

20220421_090623.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Belloboonew

She can tell me she loves that house but I will never believe that because before breakfast each and every day they get in their car and drive to civilisation. They spend no time there, they have no life there. It screams to me its not right for them

I don't know how she handles the shame of eating like this when she was booked in for gall bladder surgery only 3 months ago, it's disgusting

• Heart

Poosh

VIP Member
Not this bullshit again, what exactly do they learn from your package holiday beggy, where they are fed Chinese food and English breakfasts and strapped into a buggy during the day, sat at bars in the night when you and your rancid bloke get pissed! She doesn’t give a fuck about those boys and their education. At least be honest just say it’s because you are saving money, because you are skint! Lying skank.
4DF8ACF1-C457-49B6-9959-D2FA397CBBC8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I would be absolutely mortified if I was a serial offender for getting fines for holidays 😳

who the hell is she kidding, these cheap jaunts they go on are for her to ram a smelly cheese wire up her fat arse, and for beaver to take loads of inappropriate photos of her in front of their kids. Dirty disgusting family 🤢

• Angry
  • Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
Came across this from 2020 and I don’t know where to start!

Beaver’s grimace.
The fact they’re doing this in a childrens playground.
Woody’s face speaks for us all. 😂
10A3D367-D318-46DB-B90B-098EF1706777.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

MissPrint

VIP Member
Living the peaceful life away from everyone yet spends every day in the car driving to places full of people. You fucking moron, make it make sense!

Every time these fuckers go out their dogs are locked in a really dark, dingy little room in their house with a chair and a washing machine for company. I bet that room stinks of piss and shit, poor things. (Bet Beggy’s washing stinks too.)

I hope those dogs do a dirty protest today!

Clementine

VIP Member
Fellow Tattlers, I’ve been quite unwell for the past 2 weeks and am currently jaundiced. I have a dilated bile duct due to stones in it 😬 and am scheduled to have my gallbladder out on Tuesday, and my bile duct flushed out. It’s all came on suddenly and I spent 9 hours in hospital on Thursday having an ultrasound, a MRI and blood tests. NOT ONCE did I have an internal.

Rebecca Lamb has jinxed me 😂

• Heart
  • Sad

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Thing is, I don’t have designer gear. I can’t afford it and, quite frankly, I put value on other things. If I could afford it, I would probably invest in some timeless, classic pieces.
Here is the important bit though, I am not jealous of her, not one jot. Because what I have, money can’t buy. I don’t live my life seeking validation from others, I have a partner who loves me, a happy family and home life, self respect and, as arrogant as it sounds, taste and class. I live a full life. Sure, it would be nice not to worry about money, but the main thing is my children want for nothing, not just materialistic, but emotionally and mentally, too.
So no, I can’t afford the stuff she can, but she can keep it, I wouldn’t swap for anything.
As for her latest grid post. Her poor boys will read that one day and most likely read into it that they weren’t enough for her. Sad thing is, this girl won’t be enough for her either, once the novelty of a new baby wears off and the attention is off her, she will be searching for the next thing she “needs”.
Please don’t think that Rebecca Lamb doesn’t have to worry about money or that she has money to “afford” designer things. She hasn’t!!!!!! She buys the cheapest things from designer shops - like that ring yesterday. It’s not even a gold ring. It’s gold plated. It’s literally a bit of metal that’s been dipped in gold!!!! She’s probably put that on a credit card. They haven’t got money. They are skint. But this idiot is desperately trying to keep up this pretence that she’s got money which is why she does stuff like this. It’s all an act. As we have all said so many times, their house and their lifestyle proves beyond any doubt just how skint they are; a horrible old, dilapidated house that’s literally falling down around them, old cars that are either on finance or borrowed from his Dad, they food shop at budget supermarkets and clothes shop at budget fast fashion stores.

They haven’t got money.

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
my son is the same age as woody and i’ve not seen beggy post once about the fact we find out tomorrow about their primary school’s 🤔
She probably hasn’t even applied for a school place for him. He doesn’t go to nursery with any regularity so I can’t imagine she’s particularly up to speed with school admin

17545CAA-675C-4B9A-B0A9-1477E71FF971.jpeg

they are just benefits Britian, chavy scum. The absolute state of the pair of them. The god awful white trainers, Steve and those spray on trousers that look like prison issue joggers, his ill-fitting tshirt, his shit chav tattoos, and her in her 50 shades of beige outfit and face like a melted wellie. They are just rough bastards.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Cooper123

VIP Member
This upcoming holiday is going to be all about her and her bump. She will have at least 1 pic a day of her with her thong wedged up her fat arse, cradling her gut staring off into the distance. Steve the big doormat will be following her about with the camera doing what he's told. I couldn't live like that. When I go in holiday I want to switch off enjoy my time with my husband and kids. Imagine feeling the need to constantly take pics, airbrush and photoshop the fuck out of them to post on instagram, not to mention the 3000 stories a day she'll post. Tragic

viewtube

VIP Member
I've had a few days break from Beggy and the rest of the clan. One thing I've noticed, you can stay away for days, weeks months, but whenever you come back it's same shit different day, just shows how dull and predictable the whole family is

• Haha
  • Heart

MissPrint

VIP Member
Her flippancy about fines epitomises why I consider her a bad mother and an inappropriate influencer. Her lack of respect for her boys education just so Beaver can take pictures of her fat arse in a thong to stick in his wank bank shows their priorities aren’t their children.

The boys are going to be missing big chunks in their learning so by year 6 it will really become apparent, and by secondary school Alfie will need additional support because his basic knowledge will have so many gaps.

She is such a fucking moose.