Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Belloboonew for the title suggestion.

I’ve got some proper hot tea for you all. Beggy is pregnant and it’s a baybeh gurrrrllly. ☕ She has been keeping it really quiet but those fat tits gave the game away.

Also, what the bleeping duck is going on with this fireplace? It looks like plaster has been put OVER the bleeping grate! I just cannot! 😐That and the state of the art tv/bed shelf makes me weep that these hillbillies are allowed to procreate. 😭
3C84D248-8DAA-4222-923F-AB04747D051C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Just watched Carly's YouTube vlog, they def aren't kissing, looks like she is just showing him something on her phone.

Reactions: 3
Just scanned through Carly’s vlog… preggy Beggy sat bottle feeding the lambs 🤦🏻‍♀️ She really thinks she’s invincible doesn’t she?! Anyone else find it weird that it’s not only her buying stuff for babeh gurly, but so are her ‘friends’ and Steve’s Mum? They’re feeding her manic behaviour.

Reactions: 28

I’ve got some proper hot tea for you all. Beggy is pregnant and it’s a baybeh gurrrrllly. ☕ She has been keeping it really quiet but those fat tits gave the game away.

Also, what the bleeping duck is going on with this fireplace? It looks like plaster has been put OVER the bleeping grate! I just cannot! 😐That and the state of the art tv/bed shelf makes me weep that these hillbillies are allowed to procreate. 😭
View attachment 1202141
The whole fireplace is painted over, it should be black lead and could be a nice original feature. It looks like someone has bricked a body up in the chimney space like that!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When I first started following her (and part of the reason why I did) was she always seemed to be doing baking/crafts with the boys and sharing it on here.... when was the last time she ever showed that?! Swear at one point she wanted to bring her own cookbook out or something along those lines

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread #106 started on 30th March and we're just over half way through April and we're on thread #109!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Just watched a bit of carly drake
She is rotten but nothing is as rotten as beggys lips. The bottom one is making me heave

Reactions: 11
Just watched a bit of carly drake
She is rotten but nothing is as rotten as beggys lips. The bottom one is making me heave
I just tried the filter she is using to see if it changes your lips but if doesn’t.
Why is her bottom one so bleeping swollen and dry

5FF3C4A2-EB05-4429-B0C7-B589916B9650.jpeg

also they are having mcdonlds breakfast (no judgment I love it 🤣) however this is the 3rd day in a row they have eaten food out.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
They went out for Sunday dinner yesterday too?? Why do they never cook, it’s weird. They live in the middle of nowhere living that pure country life (🤣) and drive out miles to eat out every day?!
I just don’t understand where they get there money from. I personally would eat out a bit less and save to get the house sorted etc

Reactions: 35
They went out for Sunday dinner yesterday too?? Why do they never cook, it’s weird. They live in the middle of nowhere living that pure country life (🤣) and drive out miles to eat out every day?!
I just don’t understand where they get there money from. I personally would eat out a bit less and save to get the house sorted etc
Crazy isn't it, the petrol/diesel costs alone for all those trips must be staggering!

Reactions: 19
She has definitely had her lips done again. I noticed them get bigger before announced the pregnancy. Especially the bottom one. It looks so strange and swollen. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
When I first started following her (and part of the reason why I did) was she always seemed to be doing baking/crafts with the boys and sharing it on here.... when was the last time she ever showed that?! Swear at one point she wanted to bring her own cookbook out or something along those lines
She also wanted to do her own knee slap "fitness boot camp" 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1202141
That is a eyesore it looks like cheap fast set has been used and you can still see what's underneath, its a fkn mess

Reactions: 6
She's a dick so she's so excited to dress a daughter in gorgeous clothes, what about Alfie and Woody? Just because theyre boys she cant be arsed dressing them in nice things? She's a disgusting mother.

• Angry
Reactions: 41
“Excited to do her hair” wtf is wrong with this idiot?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.