Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I didn’t think those orange cycling shorts would fit but there they are fitting in her magic mirror 🤣

I’d be returning that bag..: and I’m sorry I know boys joggers are basics but what gross colours, could get much nicer joggers in Asda lol

Reactions: 16
If that was a genuine baby bump, standard clothes probably wouldn't fit very well by now due to the shape and hardness. If it's mostly fat it will still squish down 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yet again bloody Awful clothes for the boys
🤔🤔im sure we are venturing into spring/summer
Beggy you are so....thick
THE BAG🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
When she puts it on the wall like the OTHERS it will be BIGGER than the hook😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well I didn’t think those orange cycling shorts would fit but there they are fitting in her magic mirror 🤣

I’d be returning that bag..: and I’m sorry I know boys joggers are basics but what gross colours, could get much nicer joggers in Asda lol
Glad it’s not just me who thought this. Poor Alfie’s clothes are more suitable for a younger child. The awful colours! She has no taste whatsoever.

Beggy, your lashes are still exactly the same and I thought you said the Lumeh had dealt with your spots.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sooo with summer fast approaching she’s bought the boys hoodies, jumpers and joggers? Not one item colour matches so the boys will be looking like they fell out of lost property - again 😂 no shorts, sun hats etc MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!! Also that orange bag 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Just came to say the same, for weeks I’ve been buying my little boy summer things in fact everything in his wardrobe is now for summer and the stuff I’ve bought in the next size up has been in the sale and is for when he starts the childminders!! Why is she buying big bleeping hoodies? What an absolute dipstick

Reactions: 13
"this was 22.99"

Pretty sure the label says 32.99?how is she actually this thick that she can't even read what's directly in front of her.

That dress is also rank, all it's good for is rags for cleaning.
I question how she fits in a medium in Zara 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just came to say the same, for weeks I’ve been buying my little boy summer things in fact everything in his wardrobe is now for summer and the stuff I’ve bought in the next size up has been in the sale and is for when he starts the childminders!! Why is she buying big bleeping hoodies? What an absolute dipstick
Also why has she bought a plain white strappy vest for £8.99, they’re literally like 90p in primark 😵💫 is it to keep up this ‘I’ve got loads of money’ pretence?

Reactions: 31
Came across this from 2020 and I don’t know where to start!

Beaver’s grimace.
The fact they’re doing this in a childrens playground.
Woody’s face speaks for us all. 😂
10A3D367-D318-46DB-B90B-098EF1706777.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Oh my god I should of watched them all before posting but hahaha her getting the price wrong 💀💀😭😭 I am bleeping dead

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can she go on stories with a straight face saying her lashes have grown when they look literally the exact same? She is the worst advert for anything she tries to sell!
I was going to comment last night but I still don’t have the words for that ring 🤢🤢

Reactions: 18
Anyone know where she got this mirror that does circus tricks because I want one 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just so everyone is aware… just got she’s “unboxing” her tit chavtastic CD chain ring (cheapest item you can buy from CD) on camera most people know that all fake sights send them with the packaging and box so they look real but to be honest I would be pretty embarrassing if you had to buy a fake of that ring anyway! Also nice LV slides begs… 😏 where you get those from?! There was no “wanted these for ages” post of you unboxing them was the hunnipot! 🤣

Don't believe a word she says 😅 as well as taking pics in the magic mirror she's now having to Photoshop them as well so she must be hugggggeeee🤦🏻‍♀️ left legs got the tell tale black lines on the outside 🙄
I hope that’s not photo shopped!! It’s the cancelled bulging over the top of her converse for me! 😩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I question how she fits in a medium in Zara 🤣
I thought the same thing. I'm a genuine size 10 and fit into a medium in Zara so how on earth does she?!?!? I've said before and will say it again, she definitely orders more than one size and shows the smaller size on her insta "hauls".

Reactions: 17
Where’s the T-shirt’s and shorts for the boys.. both then joggers are awful and will only go with either a white or black T-shirt, I don’t understand her content is she family or what cos we never see the kids or them doing anything..

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion. Ooooh she's NOT sexy but oh SO thirsty, all the boys clothes are too small and dirty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.