Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus fish and chips and a cream topped milkshake if I'd eaten and drunk that when I had gallstones I'd have been climbing the walls in pain and camped out in the toilet!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Why would you call an 8 year old a teenager? The clue is in the name...
I'm guessing Alfie's going to be doing a LOT when that baby arrives, behind the scenes it will be all ' Alfie help to dress woody for school baby girl needs me, Alfie but a dvd on and make sure your little brother doesn't move off the sofa, Alfie sit quietly in the bedroom and play Lego with Woody all afternoon until we tell you to come out, Alfie your my big teenage boy now let the dogs out then put food in their bowls cuz baby girl and mama need to sleep' That poor kid will be running around like a blue arse fly parenting Woody and fetching and carrying for her shes made him a total mummys boy imo.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
At a farm again…. duck me, those kids must be bored of farms by now?!?! And eating out again, no wonder Alfie’s teeth are rotting

Reactions: 29
She can tell me she loves that house but I will never believe that because before breakfast each and every day they get in their car and drive to civilisation. They spend no time there, they have no life there. It screams to me its not right for them

I don't know how she handles the shame of eating like this when she was booked in for gall bladder surgery only 3 months ago, it's disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Why would you drive for around an hour and 20 minutes for about 45 miles ( a 90 mile round trip !!) for fish and chips and a farm shop next to Leeds Bradford airport ? Getting your lips sorted ? Or Steve picking up stock ?? Those bald tyres are getting a workout !!

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I'll bet her own mother started treating her like a teenager before she was one. You know those women who dress their 10-year-old daughters like they're 15 and ask them all the time if they have a little boyfriend yet? She has a vibe of someone who grew up that way and is just passing it on.
At one of Alfie's parties years ago she claimed "him and his little gf never left each other's side" I thought at the time, a bit unnecessarily sexual for a child. Dunno why she couldn't just say Alfie's friend.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My son is two months older than Alfeh and the difference is astounding. He does tennis, football (both teams and clubs he plays for) then swimming lessons which he’s now in the adult pool doing lengths. He used to be quiet a shy boy in class R but since he got more involved in teams he’s constantly busy, having friends over, going to friends houses etc. Yes Alfeh clearly had developmental issues but she’s totally set him back by not involving him with his peers.

Reactions: 26
When my son was that age he went all over with his friends they walked to the swimming baths , they played football , hunty in the woods ect , played wrestling with his friends on our 12ft trampoline that actually had a net ..he wasn't stuck in our garden playing with a 4 year old

Reactions: 14
I'm guessing Alfie's going to be doing a LOT when that baby arrives, behind the scenes it will be all ' Alfie help to dress woody for school baby girl needs me, Alfie but a dvd on and make sure your little brother doesn't move off the sofa, Alfie sit quietly in the bedroom and play Lego with Woody all afternoon until we tell you to come out, Alfie your my big teenage boy now let the dogs out then put food in their bowls cuz baby girl and mama need to sleep' That poor kid will be running around like a blue arse fly parenting Woody and fetching and carrying for her shes made him a total mummys boy imo.
Oh god I hope not, he doesn’t know if it is New York or New Year most of the time. God love him.

• Haha
My son is two months older than Alfeh and the difference is astounding. He does tennis, football (both teams and clubs he plays for) then swimming lessons which he’s now in the adult pool doing lengths. He used to be quiet a shy boy in class R but since he got more involved in teams he’s constantly busy, having friends over, going to friends houses etc. Yes Alfeh clearly had developmental issues but she’s totally set him back by not involving him with his peers.
I could have wrote this myself about my son who’s also the same age. Same as your son loves football plays for a team and swims lengths in the adult pool.. could tell you every footballer for every team and all their positions 🤣 loads of lovely friends even though he’s on the quieter side. It’s just crazy to see x

Those boys have got to be seriously fed up to their back teeth of visiting farms now surely.
One trick pony beggy lamb

Reactions: 15
Isn't LJC oldest about Alfie's age and he's into scrambling bikes ect , he's not stood at a fkn fence petting sheep week in week out

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Haven’t kept up to date on this since being away but quickly caught up, why doesn’t she provide things for them to do that are age appropriate? I look after a 6 and 4 year old and the 6yr old will always have his own stuff planned (obviously by me) but because he prefers to be with his friends?
In the holidays we do SO much (and since she makes out money isn’t a worry it should be the same for her), tennis club, swimming, play dates 3 times a week with friends, zoo visits, cinema.
Her parenting is SO odd! She never has them as the focus in her life especially holidays when it is all about the kids.

Reactions: 14
Those kids must be on first name terms with most of the livestock within a 50 mile radius of the hovel. No wonder Alfeh refers to chicken dogs if his conversations are always with animals, a 4 year old and his thick as tit mother.

Anyone else notice her quickly sucking in her gunt as she turned to the side when touching herself up? Pitiful bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.