Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sleepyheads and the like are not recommended by NHS due to links to SIDS. each to their own but I wouldn’t be using, or advertising a product like that.

She’s already failed to safe guard this child various times and she isn’t even born yet!

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
Sleepyheads and the like are not recommended by NHS due to links to SIDS. each to their own but I wouldn’t be using, or advertising a product like that
She does care because it was free, and it’s pink

“Lots of you recommended this for new baby must-haves’ YOU HAD ONE WITH WOODY YOU DICK

Reactions: 28
Sleepyheads and the like are not recommended by NHS due to links to SIDS. each to their own but I wouldn’t be using, or advertising a product like that.

She’s already failed to safe guard this child various times and she isn’t even born yet!
Quite literally.

Them things aren’t safe for sleeping in, but as long as it’s pink, free and looks cute she doesn’t give a tit.

Reactions: 21
Oh she's been sent some baby tit from a company. Looks like I'm going to be pulling Steve's racist tweets out and all her inappropriate behaviour 🙃
Me too! She's clearly went begging the scrounging bleep. Bought the baby leggings in 2 sizes yet can't even buy her boys decent clothes.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It's funny that every time she goes to Manchester she comes back with something designer 🧐🤔😅.

I think the Trafford Centre visit was a ploy to disguise the Cheetham Hill visit better than last time
exactly my thoughts. It's been dropped off from China some time in the past week, she's had a read on here, seen how we piss ourselves laughing over the cream LV bag that doesn't even exist, the Palm Springs backpack her pal Carly hooked her up with, the "bullenseeyargers" and the snide mules that sprung up out of nowhere, seen how we've all said she wouldn't have passed up a chance to show it off if it was real and thought the next time she goes to Leeds or Manchester she'll bring it out after that and make out it was bought on said trip....

Seeing as Beaver boys constantly filming you asleep Bogtrotter, maybe you can get him to film you actually in Selfridges making your purchase. That's the only way I'll ever be convinced anything of yours is real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
“Loads of you guys recommended this”

Is she bleeping mental? She was sent one as a freebie previously and reviewed it herself! That idiot is not the full shilling. She’s bleeping stupid. And greedy.

I’d piss my gusset if it turned out to be a boy after all this buying and gifting.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Na im sorry, now I've seen that I can confirm its 100% fake.

Here's the dior website, Beggys ring is shown being worn on the FINGER of the model. So clearly, Dior have made it as a finger ring not a thumb ring.

Screenshot 2022-04-21 20.25.05.png

Now as we're all well aware, Beggy can't generally think outside the box, so if a ring is meant to be worn on the finger, like shite would have just decided to wear it on the thumb to be different.

According to the Dior website, they have a range of sizes available, so if you were dropping £300 on a ring, and buying it from selfridges, you would try a few different sizes on on the counter and the sales assistants would be helping you to choose the size that fit your FINGER best as the ring was designed.

Screenshot 2022-04-21 20.33.15.png

TLDR its a finger ring Beggys wearing on her thumb cos she ordered any old shite from a fakes website which she obvs cant try on in advance and when it turned up it was too big to fit any finger so on the thumb it goes with a tall story about how shes "surrrrrr greeeehhttfulll a can treat maself cos a flog face sanders."

Bogtrotter you make it too easy for us nasteh trolls.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Lmao, she didn’t have the chav ring on this morning and put it on half way through the day filming close ups of baby gurrrrlllllllsssss clothes 😂 the state of it (her and the ring) get on the bin Rebecca, you are cringe

And as above, I was always told not to mix silver/white gold with yellow and she shows why here. It looks a state.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How stupid are they though…. acquiring that property in that location would have been the perfect opportunity to create some fantastic content for her, with gradual tasteful renovation. But no those two dimwits would rather spend money on cheap tacky fashion, eating fast unhealthy food constantly, driving around the bloody countryside in that fugly gas guzzling unsexy car, and cheap Brit’s Abroad holidays. Oh and lest we forget all Beggys crap beauty treatments and jewellery treats!!!!!
The minuscule changes they have made are only cosmetic, and not very good. That bathroom for instance is shocking.
No sense and no idea at all have they? We call them Bogans in NZ!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Soz but did someone say there was a thread on that sofy Nicole Dobson? Could anyone share I can’t seem to find it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.