Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bobbiewilson

VIP Member
Sleepyheads and the like are not recommended by NHS due to links to SIDS. each to their own but I wouldn’t be using, or advertising a product like that.

She’s already failed to safe guard this child various times and she isn’t even born yet!

Last edited:
Reactions: 38

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
She’s a fucking smug bitch for someone so utterly repulsive in every sense.
I want to heave to every time she shows her fat belly. She is not one of those beautiful pregnant people who just look super stylish, glowing and healthy.
She looks FAT not pregnant, greasy not glowing and there is nothing remotely stylish about her at all. Cheap chav with no taste at all.
Oi!! Beggy….has your thumb turned green yet from your shit fake ring?!

• Haha

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
Why is she buying books for the baby thats not here for months. What about Alfie he desperately needs help you selfish cow.

• Heart

Linnyloo

VIP Member
She must think we are all as brainless with goldfish memories as she is - fish and chips and a chocolate milk shake with cream. Gallbladder, hello? This is the one hospitalized twice with gallbladder issues, operation scheduled, excruciating pain - what an absolute dangerous horrible liar.

• Angry
  • Heart

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
She goes on jet2 package holidays wherever she goes. Adding on the free child place and the term time dates, she’s paying no more than about £1200 for 10 days all inclusive. Considering she take 3 outfits for the kids and they rotate the same t-shirt between them along with the squat, geriatric cars and the fact she spends all her money on DHGATE, I think it’s clear as fucking daylight that the girl is flat broke on her fucking arse.

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Does it annoy anyone else when she calls Alfie her teenager?
This is chicken dog Alfie we’re talking about -the poor wee mite who eats his meals off a plastic plate with toddler cutlery?
Is she manifesting a potential childminder for Woody come September?
The teenager that has no interests or hobbies, who shoves his 4 year old brother out the way to feed a goat first. The same ‘teenager’ that cannot string a coherent sentence together and thinks the sun rains. The one that can count to 10 in Spanish and swims with a rubber ring at the grand age of 8 and also has no friends.
Suh suh mature and grown 🥴

• Sad

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Chloe Lauren bought this Dior ring the other day, so no doubt it’s her she’s copied. Probably didn’t have that one in stock in her sausage finger size so she’s gone for the chavvy one that no one wants anymore. She’s always copying her it’s embarrassing.
View attachment 1212362View attachment 1212363
Are these people stupid?! Gold finish metal with white crystals…..! So it’s basically EXACTLY the same thing that you could buy for £15 from Next then?! It’s just a bit of tin with gold dip on it and a few bits of glass!!!!! Who pays with this garbage?!!! Go to any high street jewellery store and you can buy an actual gold ring with actual real diamonds for a couple of hundred quid - who pays upwards of £300 for some shitty fake ring that you can get in Claire’s for a few quid?!!

• Heart

Nellyellie

VIP Member
The dior ring proves that none of her other designer items are real.
The Rolex, the Balenciagas etc… we would see her unboxing them all and creaming her knickers like she did for a £300 ring 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
"S" around her neck and "C D" on her finger

S.C.D.
Acronym for Sorority Cum Dumpster.
A sorority girl, often of the gold-digging ilk, who is relatively promiscuous, regardless of possible public representations to the contrary.

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
I watched that reel and my first instinct was obviously to fly to Tattle... but then I thought no, this moment is too good. I paced myself... bathed my son and put him to bed, made myself a nice brew, got some biscuits and settled down to read...

SO WORTH IT 🤣

I can't believe what a scrubber she looks in that weird brown top, wtf is she thinking. Every single item screams cheap fast fashion, no wonder she wants all these 'designer' accessories like rings, bags and shoes - she knows she can't get away with an actual designer wardrobe made up of fakes so she has to try and fake it where she can.

Screaming at Minnie Mouse making her Reel debut. Definitely looks mouse like to me, and the way it runs in such a straight line...

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Sticky One

VIP Member
So she just said that her make up was a quick simple look - not using too many products.

Here’s what she used:
Strobe cream
2 x bb foundation
Concealer
Cream bronzer
Setting powder
Cream blusher
Eyebrow pencil
Eyeshadow
Mascara
Powder bronzer
Lipliner
2 x lipsticks
Liquid highlighter

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

nothereforit12

Is that a mouse? They’ve got cat/s haven’t they? Saying that the cat lives with her, it’s probably sat licking it’s fat arse somewhere and telling it’s cat buddies that it wears an x-small collar.

• Haha

Jemi85

VIP Member
Anyone can check the history of a vehicle online, and I’ve just checked out her 8 year old car with over 80k on the clock, and it appears that the tyres were close to their legal limit back in March, so with the mileage they’re doing, they definitely will be worn below the legal limit. Here’s an idea, Dingle, stop trying to portray an image of something you are definitely NOT for the sake of social media, and prioritise the safety of your children and unborn child by fitting brand new tyres on your car. Oh soz…they don’t do tyres on Klarna and you don’t have a pot to piss in 🤦‍♀️
040DACC9-28C1-461E-AA41-DC81DC14457F.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

Fruitloops10

Chatty Member
Oooo a catch up (address everything on Tattle box). Tattle bingo on what’s asked?
1. How are your gall stones?
2. Not a question just want to say how lovely you are/pregnancy suits you/I love following you/any other arse licking comment
3. How are the chicken dogs?
4. How do you and Steve make time for each other
6. Something about baybeh gurrrrl
5. Tell me about the Lumi

• Haha

nothereforit12

It cracks me up how many stories she posts a day. Look at all those little dots. What busy mum genuinely has the time to do that? Those kids are self-raising like flour.

• Haha

WILTY

No holiday is gonna help Alfie hun. You best start saving up for a private tutor now. He is doomed in the future.

Fancy ruining your entire kids life for a cheap holiday to Tenners.

Educational my arse! You're not off to Pompeii you stupid fuck!

• Heart