Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or is the weight getting to her now? In that new pic she looks massive
That’ll be the shoulder pads in her boss babe Camilla Parker Bowles blazer making her look big 😂 Or babeh guurrll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She was ALWAYS going to breed off Mabel I knew it when she showed her last year wearing doggy period pants that she hadn't been bought as just a family pet, it all adds up the only boss babe work she's been doing is working out what 2k x 6 to 8 puppies equals, how much wood Steve needs to make a big whelping box to put in unused downstairs room and where the nearest bulldog stud is (assuming it's not unneuterd Oscar who did the deed if begs lost track of Mabel's cycle) next thing we see nothing of Mabel for the best part of three months and Rebecca on the brag having mass spending sprees the shady lying cow .

Reactions: 26
She was ALWAYS going to breed off Mabel I knew it when she showed her last year wearing doggy period pants that she hadn't been bought as just a family pet, it all adds up the only boss babe work she's been doing is working out what 2k x 6 to 8 puppies equals, how much wood Steve needs to make a big whelping box to put in unused downstairs room and where the nearest bulldog stud is (assuming it's not unneuterd Oscar who did the deed if begs lost track of Mabel's cycle) next thing we see nothing of Mabel for the best part of three months and Rebecca on the brag having mass spending sprees the shady lying cow .
She hasn’t shown either dog for months and months, none on her grid at all & she used to show them being walked most days. She’s an irresponsible prick. She shouldn’t be allowed pets. I hope she gets called out for it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wouldn't surprise me if there was an advert floating around for the puppies....just like her wild cat 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Her and Beaver all loved up again, smug witch, always gets what she wants 😠
She doesn't though. Its all fake. She hates where she lives and is jealous of everyone with actual money and a nice house. Seeing people comment this will make her even more smug but most people on here have them sussed out. Their lives are utter tit and they won't have a pot to piss in, in 5 years.

Reactions: 20
It’s 11 days until I go to Kos.. can you IMAGINE if I see her. Or what if she’s in the same hotel. I would simply die 💀🫠. Has she said when she’s going? I’m booked on both accounts now ☹

Reactions: 16
She doesn't though. Its all fake. She hates where she lives and is jealous of everyone with actual money and a nice house. Seeing people comment this will make her even more smug but most people on here have them sussed out. Their lives are utter tit and they won't have a pot to piss in, in 5 years.
In 5 years? They haven’t got a pot to piss in now!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The chavtastic ring 😂😂😂 oh lord, she really is all fur coat and no knickers. Boss babe £5k should think nothing of a £300 ring

Even more laughable is Independent Women as song choice, beggy, you trapped a man at 18, moved into his house, scrounge off people for a few quid, ain’t nothing independent about you, you imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
That bleeping ring is CHAVTASTIC

The chavtastic ring 😂😂😂 oh lord, she really is all fur coat and no knickers. Boss babe £5k should think nothing of a £300 ring

Even more laughable is Independent Women as song choice, beggy, you trapped a man at 18, moved into his house, scrounge off people for a few quid, ain’t nothing independent about you, you imbecile.
AS IF WE USED EXACTLY THE SAME WORD TO DESCRIBE IT 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Beggy deffo gets chips and rice at the Chinese

human equivalent of a korma
Just using food puns since she loves food so much
Sorry but if you're not getting chips and rice from the Chinese, you're doing it wrong!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
My sister’s dog is the same age as mabel and she seems to have a phantom pregnancy every year with similar symptoms to Mabel so that could be a possibility, I mean I think Beggy would definitely breed her, but I think she‘d value the clicks and engagement puppies bring so would mention it - same as she did with the cat.

That ring is tacky as duck and screams ‘keeping up with the joneses’, why does she spend on herself but not her kids the selfish witch

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The s necklace is so confusing to me. Do you think they could have a BDSM relationship and it means "slut"? I know that's the only reason I'd wear an S personally 😂 I just don't get it. Why have your partners initial on a necklace?! Obviously bdsm relationships sometimes use more outwardly displays of ownership/ being dominated. Maybe this is a subtle play on Steve being her dom? I just don't get it. I feel that would make more sense than it just being for his name 😂
I just snorted 😂😂😂💀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On another note, why is beavers sister always so angry, she has some right beggy style rants. Today she's been moaning about someone reporting her to the council, but she dunt give ✌ shits and moaning about a guy shouting at her out of the car, degrading women...bit like your brother then 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That ring is so chavvy!!!! She could have got a lovely Tiffany one which would have been classier than that tin plated tit. Seriously, that girl has no class at all.

Reactions: 21
The opening of the bag and box for that tacky ring just proves her earings and bag is fake! She really milked opening that ring

Also like how she treated herself to the ring as there isn't a chance in hell Steve would treat her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.