Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, would love to see her clashing with the CD ring, Chanel earrings and Burberry bag 😂😭 She can only afford the cheapest item each of those designers offer and even though they're all ugly as duck, she still has to have them just to show off. No one bleeping cares.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Lol, would love to see her clashing with the CD ring, Chanel earrings and Burberry bag 😂😭 She can only afford the cheapest item each of those designers offer and even though they're all ugly as duck, she still has to have them just to show off. No one bleeping cares.
And she think we’re all jealous 🥲. You should see my handbag collection Rebecca better yet my house and childrens bedrooms. Get your priorities in bloody order!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thing is, I don’t have designer gear. I can’t afford it and, quite frankly, I put value on other things. If I could afford it, I would probably invest in some timeless, classic pieces.
Here is the important bit though, I am not jealous of her, not one jot. Because what I have, money can’t buy. I don’t live my life seeking validation from others, I have a partner who loves me, a happy family and home life, self respect and, as arrogant as it sounds, taste and class. I live a full life. Sure, it would be nice not to worry about money, but the main thing is my children want for nothing, not just materialistic, but emotionally and mentally, too.
So no, I can’t afford the stuff she can, but she can keep it, I wouldn’t swap for anything.
As for her latest grid post. Her poor boys will read that one day and most likely read into it that they weren’t enough for her. Sad thing is, this girl won’t be enough for her either, once the novelty of a new baby wears off and the attention is off her, she will be searching for the next thing she “needs”.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Thing is, I don’t have designer gear. I can’t afford it and, quite frankly, I put value on other things. If I could afford it, I would probably invest in some timeless, classic pieces.
Here is the important bit though, I am not jealous of her, not one jot. Because what I have, money can’t buy. I don’t live my life seeking validation from others, I have a partner who loves me, a happy family and home life, self respect and, as arrogant as it sounds, taste and class. I live a full life. Sure, it would be nice not to worry about money, but the main thing is my children want for nothing, not just materialistic, but emotionally and mentally, too.
So no, I can’t afford the stuff she can, but she can keep it, I wouldn’t swap for anything.
As for her latest grid post. Her poor boys will read that one day and most likely read into it that they weren’t enough for her. Sad thing is, this girl won’t be enough for her either, once the novelty of a new baby wears off and the attention is off her, she will be searching for the next thing she “needs”.
Totally agree.
I know quite a bit about jewellery and I wouldn't spend £300 on gold coloured metal!

If I was spending £300 I would go and buy something timeless and classic, possibly by Georg Jensen- classic and designer without the brand stamp.
Subtly beautiful, will hold it's value and then it's also made from the precious metal.

This is where she goes wrong, buying beautiful things without blatant branding makes you look more expensive than having a logo stamped over your belongings! (Not to mention buying the cheapest thing from the store!)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder what big Walter treated himself to. Another jumper with a decapitated teddy?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Please don’t think that Rebecca Lamb doesn’t have to worry about money or that she has money to “afford” designer things. She hasn’t!!!!!! She buys the cheapest things from designer shops - like that ring yesterday. It’s not even a gold ring. It’s gold plated. It’s literally a bit of metal that’s been dipped in gold!!!! She’s probably put that on a credit card. They haven’t got money. They are skint. But this idiot is desperately trying to keep up this pretence that she’s got money which is why she does stuff like this. It’s all an act. As we have all said so many times, their house and their lifestyle proves beyond any doubt just how skint they are; a horrible old, dilapidated house that’s literally falling down around them, old cars that are either on finance or borrowed from his Dad, they food shop at budget supermarkets and clothes shop at budget fast fashion stores.

They haven’t got money.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She can buy all the jewellery she wants, to try make herself feel better. But at the end of the day, she spends valuable time that could be spent with her family, photoshopping her cankles 😂😂😂😂😂 you do you Rebecca.

" she has everything she wants"
Not thin ankles though eh? 🙃😉
Screenshot_20220421-090409_Chrome.jpg

20220421_090623.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
These rings are beautiful, much more my style.
I hate anything with brand names plastered all over them, it just cheapens the look, in my opinion.

Totally agree.
I know quite a bit about jewellery and I wouldn't spend £300 on gold coloured metal!

If I was spending £300 I would go and buy something timeless and classic, possibly by Georg Jensen- classic and designer without the brand stamp.
Subtly beautiful, will hold it's value and then it's also made from the precious metal.

This is where she goes wrong, buying beautiful things without blatant branding makes you look more expensive than having a logo stamped over your belongings! (Not to mention buying the cheapest thing from the store!)

Reactions: 17
Why would you buy that awful ring? When you dress your kids like tramps!! The house is horrendously vile… she is the biggest woman of all the instamums

Reactions: 25
Dingle and Beaver remind me of my awful chavy neighbours. The woman is 30 but dresses like a teenager in crop tops, hot pants and camel toe leggings every minute of her life. The guy is 38 year old fat prick who swans around in £100 t-shirts and £200 hoodies, expensive trainers etc, something like my 22 year old son would wear. They both drive old ugly cars that they think are amazing and the house they live in is rented.

Yet they spunk all this money on watches, trainers, clothes and think they're so special. They must have at least 2 Amazon deliveries every single day. He has 2 teenage daughters and she looks like his third when they go out, how ridiculous she dresses.

Absolutely no logic or taste whatsoever, but so cocky and rude with it it's hilarious ...they try and copy everything I buy for my house and she posts absolutely everything they do online for likes. It is literally all for show and beyond tragic.

Each to their own and all that bollocks, but there's no cure for plain stupid!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Dingle and Beaver remind me of my awful chavy neighbours. The woman is 30 but dresses like a teenager in crop tops, hot pants and camel toe leggings every minute of her life. The guy is 38 year old fat prick who swans around in £100 t-shirts and £200 hoodies, expensive trainers etc, something like my 22 year old son would wear. They both drive old ugly cars that they think are amazing and the house they live in is rented.

Yet they spunk all this money on watches, trainers, clothes and think they're so special. They must have at least 2 Amazon deliveries every single day. He has 2 teenage daughters and she looks like his third when they go out, how ridiculous she dresses.

Absolutely no logic or taste whatsoever, but so cocky and rude with it it's hilarious ...they try and copy everything I buy for my house and she posts absolutely everything they do online for likes. It is literally all for show and beyond tragic.

Each to their own and all that bollocks, but there's no cure for plain stupid!
Wait, what?! Steve has teenage daughters??!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sooo with summer fast approaching she’s bought the boys hoodies, jumpers and joggers? Not one item colour matches so the boys will be looking like they fell out of lost property - again 😂 no shorts, sun hats etc MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!! Also that orange bag 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
They already have that one t-shirt they shared in Tenerife remember? That'll do them for the entire season. Mama's got extortionate tacky jewellery to buy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Look at the state of it. That lip filler migration is just 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Also, the way she says serum gives me the rage!
420E9011-1EAF-4858-8543-1186A4FA2D31.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think its hilarious that she photoshops her cankles 😂😂her legs are the same width all the way from her knees. She's traffic. That orange bag cost her £19.99😂 pretty sure it would have said the dimensions online. Is she really this thick

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.