Rebecca Lamb #109 Polishing turds for the Gram. Giving her kids kinder eggs despite the ban

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 6 year old is more of a teenager than alfeh, sorry but he is more toddler than teenager!

Reactions: 20
This upcoming holiday is going to be all about her and her bump. She will have at least 1 pic a day of her with her thong wedged up her fat arse, cradling her gut staring off into the distance. Steve the big doormat will be following her about with the camera doing what he's told. I couldn't live like that. When I go in holiday I want to switch off enjoy my time with my husband and kids. Imagine feeling the need to constantly take pics, airbrush and photoshop the duck out of them to post on instagram, not to mention the 3000 stories a day she'll post. Tragic

Reactions: 42
This upcoming holiday is going to be all about her and her bump. She will have at least 1 pic a day of her with her thong wedged up her fat arse, cradling her gut staring off into the distance. Steve the big doormat will be following her about with the camera doing what he's told. I couldn't live like that. When I go in holiday I want to switch off enjoy my time with my husband and kids. Imagine feeling the need to constantly take pics, airbrush and photoshop the duck out of them to post on instagram, not to mention the 3000 stories a day she'll post. Tragic
Yup, Steve in the baby pool with the boys. Boys wearing rubber rings, arm bands, life preservers and full body self inflating suits, total water babies. She will spend the holiday taking photos of her fat gut and having photos taken of her in odd, too small holiday clothes with her belly out with hands on the belly. Constant chat about “BEHBEH GURLS FIRST HOLLEDAY INT GREECE/BEHBEH GURLS FIRST HOLLEDAY WIT ERE FAM-ILL-EUH/CANT WAIT THU MEET YOOO BEHBEH GURL” while Alfie & Woody share 1 tshirt and shorts on rotation all holiday and get left to sit in a buggy while Rebecca & Steve sit in chavvy tacky bars drinking MOCKTAILS for Rebecca abs pints of tit lager for Steve, who will sit there sporting a bright red sunburnt face and some awful “designer” tshirt that he’s got from TX Maxx for £12.99

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Who’s bought them recently? She’s seen them on someone and now wants them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They are without a doubt claiming benefits and old beaver chops works cash in hand. I don't believe that they would have such a large disposable income on her "influencing" alone and especially as Steve "doesn't work". I smell tax dodging benefit fraudsters!!!

Reactions: 28
I think she's doing this deliberately to annoy us making out she has disposable £600 in her bank but she's not getting them ..look Dingle we all know if you were really minted like you make out you would get them and you haven't just like you haven't replaced the kitchen , tyres, ancient car and so on

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I noticed when we comment about Alfie's obvious learning disabilities she goes ape tit and starts doing this type of thing to piss us off ( as if anyone cares about a pair of pensioner looking sandals ), the kick of with the vase was just used as a scape goat but it was really the Alfie comments she was raging at but can't mention them because then she's drawing more attention to his disabilities

Reactions: 20
£600 for a pair of granny sandals that look exactly like the orthopaedic bunion friendly clodhoppers you see advertised on the back of the supplement magazines you get with the Sunday newspapers!!!!!!🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Go on Rebecca, please buy them. It would be HILARIOUS!!!!!!!
Ffs!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just seen this and it made me think of beggy and Steve 🤣🤣🤣 no doubt she'd of kept going to get her Ginny
FB_IMG_1650882048478.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Rebecca Lamb 110: We don't need no education, she didn't use no birth control, Tenerife is Alfie's classroom... Beggy leave those chips alone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.