Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Yeah quantity over quality for our Rach every time.

Here I am eating Ryvita which we all love, so lush, so healthy but hold up bitches Nutella are trying to pay me. So yeah Edie is obsessed with Nutella so are the boys it’s all we’ve had for breakfast for the past 5 years oh wait though. The cunting Weetabix. So yeah Weetabix. It’s all we have really. Lunches and dinners sorted by Hello Fresh. Usually a baked potato with some Heinz be…oh fuck. So yeah basically Tesco. Tesco is the only place I’ll shop. Ever. Wilby is in Aldi nappies though they are so lush. I’ll never use anything else except reusable nappies which I use 100% of the time. Make up wise I don’t wear lipstick like ever but I love this lush Iconic one it’s a different shade of pink from my 19 other pink lipsticks. Edie loves the Amazon Fire. It’s all she uses. Never uses anything else except the iPad which she only uses on days when the sun rises and the moon sets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 114

Fourcats

I often think as well that understandably she was a small child but there must have been a good reason eg if her mum was suffering poor mental health and felt she wasn’t a safe pair of hands you know? Sometimes in my worst periods I’ve considered whether being here for my kid was actually best for her or if taking myself off to get well would be the right thing. Mums aren’t super heroes we make mistakes and we give up when we shouldn’t or keep going when we shouldn’t. I dunno it all just doesn’t sit right with me when they are in touch now and the woman is poorly

When my son was 3 I moved out and left him in the very capable hands of his father. I was very ill and struggling to keep myself alive let alone anyone else. Mental health has such a sledgehammer impact that sometimes you have to walk away from everything else to be able to get yourself better.
I however kept in touch, paid child support etc and knew what was going on in his life.
When I was better his father & I decided he should stay with him full time as he was settled, in school and doing well. At the age of 14 he choose to come and live with me. I've explained why he didn't live me, why I left and he gets it. He's 21 now and says he'd rather have had me around a few years later than. Not at all (dead). Because that's what it would have likely come to had I not stepped away.

These decisions don't come lightly. It was so fucking hard and I still live with the guilt years later. But I did what was best for both me and my son.
Her portrayal of her mother and her choices upsets me greatly and if I thought my son was spouting the shit she is about the situation I'd be heartbroken and probably back on that suicide intrusive thoughts train.
Every time she brings it up it makes me feel so uncomfortable. She's so thoughtless and self obsessed.

As a mother sometimes we have to make very very hard choices. These decisions don't come flippantly and the worry & guilt that you've ruined your child's life if so very real and deep it never leaves even when your child as an adult tells you that you did the right thing.

I don't hate PTWM, I feel sorry for her that she lacks complete empathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 109

Kiter

She speaks to social workers weekly....but then goes on to say how busy they are (I know they are, I'm not disagreeing) so riddle me this....they are so busy they work 37 hours a week with 35 cases...so why are they speaking to a random woman with 6 patchwork kids from Devon?

Gosh I'm busy today

Ring ring

Oh hi random lady with too many teeth, 2 seconds while stop what I'm doing to speak to you

Absolute Betty bullshitter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
New thread title thanks to @Nebbymoo 🥳 fluffy clouds on their way to you! Edited to fit and for swear, full version was "the kids are feral and her husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shit"

Last thread recap:
- Raychaellleee is a cunt.
- They were away at a spa hotel in Bath for Joyce's birthday. The decoration in the hotel is probably best described as "squat chic" as the walls don't look finished 🤷 Rach went out looking like Crack Head Barbie, apparently styled by Stabby Jo.
- Happy 43rd birth to Joyce! You don't look a day over 50 mate 😂
- Birthday gifts included a book about birds (giving Raq an opportunity to take the piss out of his hobby), a Japanese loopwheel hoodie, and a wad of £20 notes.
- Rachey uploaded some cringey videos of her singing Happy Birthday to Josh, asking him if she looks like Marilyn Monroe. Poor Ratchet, who doesn't like alcohol, managed to force herself to get pissed. What a trooper she is.
- Awwww, they went home early because they're homesick. More likely Rach is scared of bumping into a local Tattler while out in Bath, and was fed up of it being a day where the attention isn't on her. Looks like they didn't even use any of the spa facilities, as no doubt we'd have had our eyeballs assaulted by the sight of Joyce in budgie smugglers if they had. Tattlers are thankful for small mercies!
- They arrived back to find nobody gave a shit, Wilby almost looked excited but it turned out he'd found an episode of Paw Patrol that he hasn't seen six million times.
- Tallulah revealed on her Q&A (on the Insta account she shouldn't have) that they had to get rid some chickens to make way for Josh's aviary. The same chickens that Raq made a big song and dance about last year because she did a VERY GOOD THING by rescuing them, and even got gifted a coop for.
- instead of looking after her own kids, Raq had to muscle in and hold Jordan's new baby 🙄
- left to his own devices, Wilbert got hold of a bottle of talc and emptied it over the gifted sofa. Then he climbed up onto the kitchen table and destroyed a bag of burger buns. Tattlers can't decide which is the worst option - either Raq set it all up just for the 'gram, or he was left unsupervised long enough to do these things, both of which could be dangerous.
- W then booted Josh on the sofa, probably because he was blocking the view of his real parents, the Cbeebies presenters. Nobody stopped him or tried to tell him no.
- Betsy wanted to take out Jordan's daughter, and Edie had to tag along. Excellent idea to broadcast that your teenager will be out alone with two young children.
- A bird has crapped on the kitchen worktop 😂 whether it was Steven Seagull (who made a nest and had babies on the roof) remains to be seen, PC Titwank will probably be carrying out DNA analysis on the faeces to identify the culprit.
- A bit low on content, so she's reshared some old content from last October. Spoiler alert: it wasn't funny the first time, Rachey.
- Betsy had a spider in her shed in the middle of the night, so obviously Rancid had to film and shout at her out of the window 🙄 then she went down the hobbit stepladder, down the normal stairs and out across the garden, to film and laugh at Betsy while she was upset. Then got Betsy to film her looking for the spider.
- Seb has cut his hand. Of course it's all his own fault, and him having to go to hospital to have it stitched was a massive inconvenience to Rachey. Despite loving her stepkids "so hard" she called him an awful human as he got out of the car. He responded by giving her the finger, go Seb!
- Raq shared a text from Lula, saying that Betsy had ransacked her room and left it in a mess, Rachey's response was "I'm not getting involved". Later on, Lula wanted to borrow a bikini off Betsy, who made her kneel on the floor and beg for it, along with their cousin Evie. Joyce walked off and Rach filmed and laughed.
- Nearly 2 and Wilby is still having a bottle. Ideal 🙄
- Betsy gets to take anything she wants from anyone in the house without asking, but Seb wants to borrow Betsy's earpods and Raq spoke to him like shit, telling him he couldn't have them because they're not his and he'll lose them (just like Queen B lost your lip liner on the beach, eh Rach?)
- Seb has lost his bank card and bus pass. Is he trolling her and doing it on purpose? We fucking hope so! Of course she has to bring money in to the argument "there was £20 on that" (apparently not, as she topped it up on Monday and he's using it all week)
- Wilberforce the wonder toddler has apparently pulled all the cushions off the sofa, without spilling a single one of his dry chocolate cheerios and not missing a second of Paw Patrol.
- Betsy has bought a car seat so she can take Wilbert out with her mates who have cars. Because every parent wants their 2 year old being driven around by a teenager who's just passed their test 😬
- poor Raq has had an extra month of school holidays due to covid bubbles dispersing (whatever that means). She's already cried over having to entertain the kids that she wanted/stole.
- Double Sunday Times Bestselling Author Ratchet doesn't know the difference between 'reincarnate' and 'recreate'
- Rachey wanted to go for an Insta-perfect bike ride. Apparently it was horiffic, Wilbert hated every second, Betsy and Josh had to swap bikes, of course Joyce accidentally took them on the advanced trail, nobody could work the gears, Rancid fell off, Wilbur cut his foot in the wheel, and they only lasted 14 minutes. Joyce told Rach she looked "really cute, like a little boy" in her specs and cycling helmet, Rach asked if she looks sexy 🤮🤮
- Josh prefers other people's kids, maybe that's because they have been parented properly and have manners 🤷
- Rachey is trying to get in with Rosie Ramsay, but got hammered for a comment about a kid's missing teeth (apparently knocked out a while ago and anyone who's followed RR for a while would know that).
- Arsetrid uploaded a pic of herself in a bikini, Raq commented that she fancies her 🤮 poor Arsetrid didn't know what to say!

If you are new, please read the wiki (pink button at the top) and if you are in need of support or advice in relation to domestic abuse, there are some links and helplines listed at the bottom of the wiki page

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 76

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Keys in the bowl? I think Simon would rather trap his dick in the door than shag Purple Pam from Paignton.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

goaldigger

VIP Member
So not 24hrs after posting a video of her friend/employees kid running around the garden with a hosepipe wasting water, she's doing an ad for saving water?????
You couldn't make this shit up!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

VCJR

VIP Member
I've been thinking about our Rachy and the part she plays in helping women & men (apparently)escape from the danger of domestic abuse.
Being an ambassador and patron of various charities, a tireless campaigner for women's rights & a rescuer of 6 women per week. Not forgetting all the other amazin things she does for the good of this world. I've often wondered how my experience as a victim of domestic abuse might have differed if I'd lived in Torbay and been able to access this amazin new facility The Patchwork Drop in Centre, or whatever the fuck it's called.
Or is it the Patchwork cafe/launderette?
Anyway, I've been wondering how it might have impacted upon or changed my life
I would have almost definitely gone there.
Because I was absolutely desperate for help.
The police were a fucking waste of time.
They didn't believe that my ex husband was capable of hurting me because he was such a wonderful man. Friends and family didn't believe me either, because he wasn't capable of hurting a woman..
And he was a well respected & liked doctor, so he obviously didn't abuse me.
Fortunately, I had a lot of help from Women's Aid, The Women's Safety Unit, the Samaritans, an NHS psychiatrist who believed me and thought my ex husband was the Antichrist (he is) and my solicitor.
I eventually got through it thanks the above.
Absolutely no thanks to South Wales police, you bunch of useless wankers. If you're reading this, any of the police who let myself & others down, shame on you!
So, if I'd gone to see Rach and Em, both highly trained, what would have happened to me?
I would have had lots of free coffee, clean knickers and what else? Would i be immediately been given a bed in a refuge? I don't think so.
I would have been laughed about behind my back, I would have had a few fake hugs, a pack of period nappies possibly, a goody bag of essential toiletries and some out of date food.
But most importantly I would probably become a character in a future Sunday Times best selling fiction book 💜.
Then, I would have gone back home to my husband, armed with the above and had the shit beaten into me again and been drugged and raped again.
My point being, this is what is very likely to happen to vulnerable women who turn up at this new cafe/launderette, in desperate need of help.
They won't get any help, because there is none to be given.
No help from Rachaeelee Hambleton who is obsessed by womens trauma, Emily the fucking friutcake and the Rest of the squad.
If you're reading Rach, carry on with the rest of your appalling, scandalous life, but please don't make false promises to desperate women.
And their children.
Lives will be lost 😔.
💜☁💜☁💜☁

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67

Samb971

Hands up who is over the school start stop crap!!
Build a bridge, get over it and get back to narco Nancy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

VCJR

VIP Member
I've only just watched the video of the womens centre/ launderette/cafe/ bar.
Having frequented 3 different Womens Aid centres, and a womens safety unit, i have never seen one quite like this before.
The front door on Rachy's new place doesn't seem to have a particularly secure entrance, ie, one where you can only get in after being viewed by staff on a security camera and then being buzzed in.
But this place doesn't appear to have that, but then maybe that's because it's not actually a place where abused women can seek the real help that they desperately need, in my opinion.
This is a laundetette/cafe/bar.
There were never bars, community fridges or washing machines in the centres that I went to, probably because they weren't necessary.
If you have escaped a violent situation in a hurry, these above services are not a necessity immediately.
Or if a woman drops in for a chat, a cup of tea or coffee and help and support is what is needed.
Qualified and trained staff are necessary. Immediately.
Safety from the abuser is necessary immediately.
I was once given a clean set of clothes and a bag of toiletries, which I greatly appreciated.
I didn't ever bring a load of washing, or come in for a cappuccino and some lush fresh cakes.
And what and who will be in the therapy room?
Because the way this place has been set up, I'm thinking along the lines of beauty treatments?
Waxing? Get your muff tidied up and hairy legs sorted. A little nail bar in the corner.
Because when your husband or partner has just tried to smash your brains in, beaten shit into you and almost murdered you, this could be just what you need.
Maybe?
A pamper session and a coffee and a cake, clean washing and a bag of food to take home for the children's tea.
If I was home in Wales I would definitely be driving down to Devon and checking this place out.
I will definitely do it.
I just hope it hasn't been closed down by then.
Actually I do hope it has been closed down by then.
And a cappuccino a lush fresh cake would be perfect when I visit.

Almost forgot Rach, I'm pretty sure ALL the staff will need to have been vaccinated against Covid, you too Rachelelele!
And don't forget the food safety inspection and certification for your new bar/lush fresh cake shop & community fridge.
You probably need permission to be running a laundetette too.
Don't mention it Rach, I've spent a lot of time in real womens safety refuges and centres, so I have a bit of experience with how they work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

JTbeard

Obsessed with causing women trauma more like!

Can't believe the comments on her grid post. Also Wilby loves exploring???? Really????
has a better ring to it than "wilby loves cocomelon, lashing out, coke with ice and rainbow drops".

Her mum must find it so painful to hear this over and over again and having bloody cancer at the same time
last i heard about the mum was when she had ready meals in her fridge for her mum and she said she had cancer. we havnt seen her visiting etc? or the kids painting cards for her when they painted? is she deemed toxic again now? also surely it would be easier (and tastier) to just dish her mum up portions of their shepherds pie or roasts and send them round or freeze them?

Arsetrid has now joined in, saying she saves water by showering with her husband three times a week 🤢🤢
im waiting for emily to come on and say she saves water by showering with josh 3 times a week.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

FridaK

VIP Member
What a day to dip back in.

So Issac is following Seb into basic uk roadman territory

637F94D5-DCF4-4CCA-87CF-6669ED35D62E.jpeg

Rach casually emotionally blackmailing Betsy to come back and raise her brothers and sisters using Instagram and Tallulah.

Then Wibble running around looking like Daffyd from Little Britain.

1BE8D622-13C7-428A-9287-099AAAA2A1C7.jpeg

I see nothing has changed then 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Macca1975

Chatty Member
Love love love astrids husband telling Rachet “no he doesn’t he’s just trying to give you advice” when she said Josh is always slagging her off 🤛🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Cheerios78

I think this patchwork house/centre/refuge is a product of an idea thought up originally to cover PayPal related tracks and has quickly spiraled out of control.

The original idea was to help/gift a fluffy cloud to one woman PER MONTH. The concept was simple, incredibly vague and in essence perfect for the deceptive Miss Hambleton.

Somewhere along the line there was plagiarism, the resignation of the only qualified person within the entire sham, the appointment of a random 26 year old without the relevant qualifications and social skills.

I think here they realised the concept had to be something more, somewhere solid where they could point to things and say 'here'!! 'This is where your PayPal money went'!

They went for the cheapest, shittiest place they could find to keep costs down and have no doubt begged their way to having it brought up to standard. But now the arseing around taking photos of pots of paint is ending and the real work begins.

Who is going to be front of house 5/6 days a week?

Rachaele won't as she doesn't really give a shit.

Emily wont as Rachele wont have her best friend around on tap at home.

Pa Jo won't as shes too busy sorting the hambleton daily shit show out.

Stabby joe? Maybe shes the secret face of the patchwork womans centre. A woman who allegedly lied about a violent crime? Ok......

The only option really is professional, appropriately trained staff. The costs will go through the roof. No wonder the ads are up to 70 thousand a month.

I give it 6 months til it falls apart at its patchwork seams. Apart from everything I've listed above, she seems to be offering services which are already well provided for (community fridge/larder example can be found in the same street, as can signposting advice, general support etc)

The charity/CIC sector is actually full of bitterness and jealousy in Torbay bizarrely. Each seemingly trying to outdo the other. Will be interesting to see how Rach fits into this, especially in a town shes isnt liked in to start with!

Bring on the shit show, the sooner it's over and done with and vulnerable women no longer at her mercy, the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 52