PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Astrid's husband is obviously very uncomfortable with being filmed and even tells her to stop, but she still insists on filming. She literally has no boundaries.
And Josh, you're a boring wanker aren't you?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yeah a few times astrids husband has been filmed by both astrid and rach, he has told them to stop filming and they have posted it anyway. He didn't look impressed when she said josh is slagging her off 🤣 i bet she felt well stupid, she got shot down very sternly.
I can imagine she doesn't hold a conversation well with him as he seems mature and intelligent.
And yes josh was boring, but yet again she is mocking what he gets enjoyment out of. Just because you have no interest in artists does mean you should laugh and mock when someone does.
Now, I'm going to go give my head wobble after sticking up for josh just then 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is she going to be advertising Nestlè chocolate now? Seeing as shes gone to Astrids dressed like a purple quality street?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'd imagine that Simon has a much better understanding of safeguarding seeing as he was in the Met, not just a paw holder of hedgehogs,

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I know this isn’t an Astrid thread, that she’s not everyone’s cup of tea and her taste isn’t to everyone’s liking.

I like a lot of what she wears and I think she’s very stylish , most of the time. She always wears cotton or linen in the summer , no cheap materials on her.

Rachel looks idiotic, nothing is ever appropriate, she must be sweating like mad in cheap polyester.

Reactions: 28
I know this isn’t an Astrid thread, that she’s not everyone’s cup of tea and her taste isn’t to everyone’s liking.

I like a lot of what she wears and I think she’s very stylish , most of the time. She always wears cotton or linen in the summer , no cheap materials on her.

Rachel looks idiotic, nothing is ever appropriate, she must be sweating like mad in cheap polyester.
It's like non school uniform day when you feel the need to dress like the coolest people so you can fit it. You would think at nearly 40 she would have developed her own style but clearly not.

Reactions: 14
#Ad Run down for July = 26

1st - A Different Kind of Happy & Eufy Robot Hoover
2nd - Huggies Pull Ups
3rd - Just Gas (#ad/gifted work for the CIC)
5th - Tesco Free From Food Range
6th - Huggies Pull Ups & A Different kind of Happy
12th - Finish UK / Nat Geo UK
13th - Spotlight Oral Care
15th - Amazon Fire Tablet
16th - Page Turners UK
17th - The Week Junior & Reading Eggs
19th - Disney UK / Cars
21st - Spotlight Oral Care
22nd - Wild Refill & Reading Eggs
23rd - Eufy Camera
24th - Eufy Camera
25th - Iconic Make UP
26th - Look Fantastic
27th - Save Water / Finish UK
28th - The Week Junior
29th - Tesco Food
30th - The Week Junior
31st - Mel Science
9 days out of 31 where there was no ad!! how can the huns deny that she’s become all about the ads!?

Reactions: 18
I’m not sure what Torbay is like as an area. Where I live there’s absolutely not a chance you would have a facility that is there to provide for vulnerable women without a panic procedure and full security during closed hours. The potential for property damage is immense. Though I’m sure she will have to have public liability insurance and buildings & contents insurance that have higher premiums because of the nature of the business.

However, I don’t think the feeling that it’s going to be the place for really vulnerable women. I just can’t see what it would provide for addicts etc in a practical sense. She hasn’t set it up for anything like that. There is no medical facilities, no crisis team on hand etc. To me it looks like a place that women/ mums who are having run of the mill relationship woes to pitch up and have a chinwag whilst Rachael/ Emily dish out the dodgy advice they give to Betsy and her mates. Which is in a sense, a lot safer than trying to get in the mix with women who are in dire straits and needing life saving intervention. I actually think now that she was being quite literal when she said ‘opening a place that’s like my kitchen table,’ if you get me.
It's pretty bad in terms of deprivation, always high on the multiple deprivation index. My understanding of the area is that someone could present as quite "simple" in terms of their needs but actually be someone who requires quite complex support. I worry quite often that they'll end up in much deeper water than they realise, much quicker than they anticipate.

Part of me wants to talk about everything I want her to have in place to safeguard those she comes across. Part of me thinks we need to stop doing her work for her 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Sweating like a nun in Ann Summers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Keys in the bowl! That's so lush, especially Asteroid and Joycy getting together 💋.
But what about Emily?😩

I'm an ex hun too!
I think there are many ex huns here ❤.
😆
I'm an ex hun too!!! I grew up nearby from age 4, have family & friends there as well 😀😄

Astrid's husband is obviously very uncomfortable with being filmed and even tells her to stop, but she still insists on filming. She literally has no boundaries.
And Josh, you're a boring wanker aren't you?
Sat like twit in the hat such bad manners & the feckin backwards cap winds me up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The constant advertising of this ‘women’s centre’ is so bizarre to me. We have a Women’s Aid base in my town. It’s been here for at least 10 years maybe more I wasn’t really aware of it much when I was younger. Despite it being only a small town I have zero idea where they are! I’ve dropped off stuff for them in the past and the women who run it come and meet you at a neutral location I.e. a supermarket to collect the donations so that any Tom dick or Harry doesn’t know their location!
Theres a womens aid in the town i live, i have absolutely no idea where it is! Rachealee should take some hints

Wow, you look amazin Rach!
Off to Asteroid's for lunch & coincidentally wearing an Asteroid style dress with a big fluency, twatty collar!
And feet turned in again Rachy!
You are an absolute cutie pie!
There'll be lots of hard lovin tonight I reckon
💋💋💋.
She looks like a giant bruise in that colour

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Keys in the bowl? I think Simon would rather trap his dick in the door than shag Purple Pam from Paignton.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.