PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s nearly 2. He does not need a bottle of milk during the day, just water or i know people like to give juice. Each to their own. My nearly 2 year old still has a bottle for bed time only. It’s his comfort. He doesn’t need milk apart from night time and will only drink water during the day. It’s lazy parenting that she would rather stick a bottle of milk in his mouth than parent.
My niece (who is adored, the entire family on both sides is obsessed with her and loves her to death), used to have milk during the day. Not because anyone was "lazy", but because she likes it, even now at three and a half she'll ask for milk sometimes during the day. Maybe, if he does have the sensory issues everyone thinks he does, it's something he needs? His diet's appalling, but it won't be the milk that's the problem, it's all the junk she feeds him.
my kids (7 & 5) drink milk all the time, it’s either that or water. They love it. I agree it’s not the milk that is the problem.

Reactions: 4
It’s really bad. It’s relatively cheap advertising for the brand yet simultaneously overpriced wages for the influencer (hate that word) and who is actually losing out? The sad fucks who follow these people’s every word and spend their actual hard-earned cash buying crap they don’t need because someone is BEING PAID to tell them it’s good.
Years ago I remember watching an advert on telly for hair dye, with Davina McCall swishing her hair around and saying how amazing L'Oreal (or whatever brand) was, and thinking "am I supposed to believe that Davina faffs about at home dying her own hair, with those one size fits none plastic gloves, and and an old, stained towel round her neck, trying not to drip any dye onto the bath mat?". At least on telly it's clear it's an advert, you know that if there's a celeb on the advert they're being paid to say they like the product, it's all been filmed in a proper studio with a team of hair/make up/camera/sound etc people, I feel like twats on Instagram spend half their life talking to the camera and acting like their followers are their mates, so people feel like they are mates. I know they have to declare ads, but it feels different, especially when it's in their home that you see all the time on their stories, they rope in kids and pets that you know the names of etc. And I'm sure there are people out there who really believe Rancid when she says she only promotes products that she uses and loves, and clearly don't notice that half the time the products/brands will contradict each other. Remember back at the end of 2019 when she said she was doing a load of adverts because the budgets would run out in the new year, and she had to do them to pay for Christmas? I'm still waiting for those budgets to run out because she has only ramped up the ads!

Reactions: 41
Years ago I remember watching an advert on telly for hair dye, with Davina McCall swishing her hair around and saying how amazing L'Oreal (or whatever brand) was, and thinking "am I supposed to believe that Davina faffs about at home dying her own hair, with those one size fits none plastic gloves, and and an old, stained towel round her neck, trying not to drip any dye onto the bath mat?". At least on telly it's clear it's an advert, you know that if there's a celeb on the advert they're being paid to say they like the product, it's all been filmed in a proper studio with a team of hair/make up/camera/sound etc people, I feel like twats on Instagram spend half their life talking to the camera and acting like their followers are their mates, so people feel like they are mates. I know they have to declare ads, but it feels different, especially when it's in their home that you see all the time on their stories, they rope in kids and pets that you know the names of etc. And I'm sure there are people out there who really believe Rancid when she says she only promotes products that she uses and loves, and clearly don't notice that half the time the products/brands will contradict each other. Remember back at the end of 2019 when she said she was doing a load of adverts because the budgets would run out in the new year, and she had to do them to pay for Christmas? I'm still waiting for those budgets to run out because she has only ramped up the ads!
If she genuinely used and loved all the products she advertises I’m not sure she ever have time to actually do anything else !

Reactions: 10
my kids (7 & 5) drink milk all the time, it’s either that or water. They love it. I agree it’s not the milk that is the problem.
Maybe I should’ve worded it better, as of course milk is an option for a drink. But a nearly 2 year old does not need to be having milk, in a bottle at lunch time. If I saw him drinking juice or water out of a bottle then I would be saying the same. Also, he was out of the house, which means she’s had to pack it.
But, this is all my personal opinion (urgh, hate that phrase) and I probably do stuff with my kids that people would moan about

Reactions: 10
The NHS recommend 12oz of milk a day for his age group. If he’s have two bottles a day, he’s having more than that. The problem is that milk won’t sustain a child as it will a baby because they need more calories and nutrients.

Reactions: 5
Every ‘influencer’ does ads it doesn’t bother me that much, what bothers me with old grabby pants is the fact she can afford most of the stuff she advertises from the amount of adds she does, she could buy her own and donate the products to people who actually need it eg. Women in hostels.

Reactions: 12
Maybe I should’ve worded it better, as of course milk is an option for a drink. But a nearly 2 year old does not need to be having milk, in a bottle at lunch time. If I saw him drinking juice or water out of a bottle then I would be saying the same. Also, he was out of the house, which means she’s had to pack it.
But, this is all my personal opinion (urgh, hate that phrase) and I probably do stuff with my kids that people would moan about
I think everyone is judged for doing certain things with their kids that are generally frowned upon. My 14 month old has some physical delays...I know people look at her & can't believe she's as old as she is, but we're getting her the help she needs. My 4 year old has a couple of habits that I KNOW would get talked about on here if I were to present them to the world in instastories watched by thousands. I think the difference here is awareness of the issue & the way it's presented to such a large audience. If it were me, I'd talk about it so as not to appear completely oblivious.

Reactions: 16
I think everyone is judged for doing certain things with their kids that are generally frowned upon. My 14 month old has some physical delays...I know people look at her & can't believe she's as old as she is, but we're getting her the help she needs. My 4 year old has a couple of habits that I KNOW would get talked about on here if I were to present them to the world in instastories watched by thousands. I think the difference here is awareness of the issue & the way it's presented to such a large audience. If it were me, I'd talk about it so as not to appear completely oblivious.
The time that Wilby was left playing in his own poo (last year) my son had done the exact same because my husband had asked to close his car windows mid nappy change and it was pouring down 🙃 he didn’t eat it though and I was about 15 seconds 😂
This is where I said last week IF he has some sort of delays, this would be the perfect content for her because others will be struggling. Eg ‘not that I have to explain myself, but Wilby likes to have a bottle of milk at lunch because of so and so…’ she would be so much more relatable (not likeable) And might actually get people the help that they need

Reactions: 12
I don’t think there would be judgment here (or at least I hope there wouldn’t be) if she was ever honest about anything. Showing a few seconds every other day of Wilby drinking from a bottle like he’s 4 months old is going to get discussed because it’s not particularly healthy behaviour for a 2 year old. But if she came on and said something like “Wilby’s actually really struggling at the moment with sone extra sensory needs, he won’t eat proper meals and we’re worried about his nutrition so we’ve been giving him formula top ups” I genuinely believe that would be accepted as a decent thing to do and we wouldn’t judge her and assume she’s being lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I don’t think there would be judgment here (or at least I hope there wouldn’t be) if she was ever honest about anything. Showing a few seconds every other day of Wilby drinking from a bottle like he’s 4 months old is going to get discussed because it’s not particularly healthy behaviour for a 2 year old. But if she came on and said something like “Wilby’s actually really struggling at the moment with sone extra sensory needs, he won’t eat proper meals and we’re worried about his nutrition so we’ve been giving him formula top ups” I genuinely believe that would be accepted as a decent thing to do and we wouldn’t judge her and assume she’s being lazy.
You’ve explained it much better than I have 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Every ‘influencer’ does ads it doesn’t bother me that much, what bothers me with old grabby pants is the fact she can afford most of the stuff she advertises from the amount of adds she does, she could buy her own and donate the products to people who actually need it eg. Women in hostels.
Rancid's problem is that she has built her following off the back of saying that she works with charities and gets 6 women a week out of abusive situations and into refuge. She has made out that she regularly gives her last fiver to help others, whereas she's actually doing duck all to help anyone else, the work she says she does with various charities and refuges is conveniently "behind the scenes". She sent one box to a refuge over 6 months ago, and it was full of stuff she'd been gifted that she didn't want. Given how many adverts she does every week, she could easily donate a portion of her earnings every single month to Women's Aid or whatever, and not even miss the money. THAT would make a difference, but she's selfish and greedy. She will take any advert that comes her way, and spends the money on herself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I honestly agree with all the other posters that most stuff with W is sensory, she’s a tit parent because she’s not seeking him the help and diagnosis he needs. Plus sensory or not, he doesn’t need the amount of cake, sweets and coke he has, there are plenty of other options for kids with food sensory issues R, that’s why you need help and diagnosis. That poor boy 😢
I took my son to speech therapy when he was 2 because I didn't feel his speech was where it should be but he's 10 now & is very articulate & is reading way above his age! IF he has sensory issues then Ratchet should be a parent a proper one & address it , W is only 2 this month I think he's still v young

Reactions: 3
I fully agree. Mine didn’t really do bottles.

I fully agree. Mine didn’t really do bottles.
It's so odd. She LOVED breastfeeding, with all the attention she got talking about her incredible tits constantly, rubbing it in that Josh's ex didn't breastfeed the boys, bragging about how much he had grown while being solely nourished by her bosom, it gave her so much content that the huns frothed at the gash for. Then at a year she promptly stopped and put him on bottles, as others have said, at that age he could have had a cup. If she was desperate for him to carry on having milk she could have carried on breastfeeding him around his other nutrition. Maybe she wanted to get back to the gin, red wine, and fizzy cat's piss that she hates so much 🤷

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.