PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the uproar about I hair?? My son had his bleached at 5 because that’s what he wanted. It’s their hair and I is starting secondary in sept so is finding his feet and identity.
B in London, good on her. Just a shame nearly a quarter of a million people know where she is, away from home, and not all of those people are huns….we know that by the dodgy going on in this thread.
rachels emotional blackmail stinks and it’s only because she has to actually parent the children herself instead of B taking care of them. My daughter is planning on working in the Caribbean next year. Am I gutted yes, but I won’t tell her that. I’ve told her travel and enjoy yourself whilst you can before real life catches up with you. And I’m 99% sure T said “hurt Betsy anymore”
This 👏👏 abso bloody lutely couldn't agree more unless I was able to physically give you a high 5 🤛 My youngest son has had his hair every colour including green since he was approx 9ish, I would of given him a perm myself 2yrs ago when he requested 1 if his hair wasn't so poker straight it definitely wouldn't of held it....it's only hair 🙄 but that CUNTWAFFLE of an aged babysitter (I can't call her a parent sorry) making her confident teenage daughter feel guilty for actually having the AUDACITY of leaving her having to try and parent her own turds/3 other kids(plus the 2 she stole) how dare bekind, how very blooming dare she 🤬😂

Reactions: 18
my aunt was born 2nd September and my other aunt 11 months later in August of the following year and both ended up in the same school year. However this was back in the 70s when all children took the 11 plus so my older aunt actually went to a better school than my younger aunt and they werent together. My nan had 9 children and they all seemed to go to random different primaries and high schools based on either their gender or whether they passed the 11 plus or not. Very odd.

Reactions: 4
See in our school years July and August babies are the oldest, June babies are the youngest
Same here.... you must be from NI. My son just turned 17 in June and his girlfriend who was in same year turns 18 next week, he hates being the youngest

Reactions: 2
I was the youngest in my year (august baby) and it drove me MAD that everyone was older but I ended up getting a job in a pub at 16 anyway (they knew I was underage but also knew I’d had to move out due to abuse at home) so gave me an evening job so I ended up in pubs before all of my year 🤣 I really hope bekind goes to uni and realises how toxic her mum is. I didn’t realise quite how badly I was being abused emotionally as well as physically until I left.

Reactions: 6
Same here.... you must be from NI. My son just turned 17 in June and his girlfriend who was in same year turns 18 next week, he hates being the youngest
Yep, to be honest I thought school years were the same UK wide 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think that allowing him to grab an opportunity like that makes you a brilliant mum 💜
Aww thank you 😊 he’s 30 in September and since leaving uni he has never lived in the uk always lived and worked around the world, we miss him a lot but he’s living his best life and he’s happy, all that matters really.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why the uproar about I hair?? My son had his bleached at 5 because that’s what he wanted. It’s their hair and I is starting secondary in sept so is finding his feet and identity.
B in London, good on her. Just a shame nearly a quarter of a million people know where she is, away from home, and not all of those people are huns….we know that by the dodgy going on in this thread.
rachels emotional blackmail stinks and it’s only because she has to actually parent the children herself instead of B taking care of them. My daughter is planning on working in the Caribbean next year. Am I gutted yes, but I won’t tell her that. I’ve told her travel and enjoy yourself whilst you can before real life catches up with you. And I’m 99% sure T said “hurt Betsy anymore”
dodgy going on in this thread? 🤔

I’m going to sound like an awful mum now 🙈 but my son went on his own to New York when he was 16 it was a month before his 17 birthday ( he's September birthday) he went to a film school for a month during the summer holidays, he had the time of his life! He has always been very independent and I knew he would be ok and Betsy seems the same so I see no harm in her going to London with her boyfriend (not her friends like her mothers trying to make out! ) just hope Rachel doesn’t try and clip her wings for her own benefits
Betsy is 16 what is the legal age of consent in England? If this boy is older like a lot of people seem to think well 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
In England the school year runs from 1 September until 31 August, so anyone who's birthday falls between those dates will be the same school year. As Betsy's birthday is in August, she will have been the same school year as people born in the September the year before, meaning that some of her school friends will be almost a year older. At my school the oldest person in our year had her birthday on 2 September, and the youngest was 28 August, so only a few days off being a full year between them.
My kids are on both sides .. my 14yr old is 27th august, the majority of his friends are older than him, they are all 15 now while he still has a month to go.
My 7yr old is the eldest in her class, she is 8 on 15th september, some of her classmates have just turned 7 or still 6 where as she is 8 in 6weeks.

I can see a massive difference in how they have both developed through the school year being the eldest and the youngest.

Reactions: 4
I’ve said it before, the guilt tripping of B is very;

Woman dressed up for a night out with the girls

Bloke: ‘Stay home with me babe, we can get a take away and cuddle on the sofa instead’

DV advocate my arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
If Betsy turns 17 In august, her mates could have turned 17 on or after 1st sept 2020, they could then turn 18 from 1st sept 21 as our school years go 1st sept (oldest in year ) to 31st august (youngest in year)

my aunt was born 2nd September and my other aunt 11 months later in August of the following year and both ended up in the same school year. However this was back in the 70s when all children took the 11 plus so my older aunt actually went to a better school than my younger aunt and they werent together. My nan had 9 children and they all seemed to go to random different primaries and high schools based on either their gender or whether they passed the 11 plus or not. Very odd.
In parts of kent you can still opt do your 11 plus and go to grammar school. They have four Grammar schools in Maidstone for example

Oh god can we stop the August babies, September, June whatever chat now??? BORING!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
Honestly her army are nuts. One word rancid. SAFEGUARDING! This is why you don't share your teenage daughters location to millions of randoms and make sure she knows to do the same. By all means she can ask for advice on things to do there but she doesn't need to broadcast when she's there, where etc.. And no it's not a lovely response it's weird and creepy that some woman none of you know would know who she was and be excited and calm themselves an "auntie". I can't even deal with the bog standard betsy is amazing you should be proud, you've raised her so well after a tit start, she's an angel bullshit comments too

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Honestly her army are nuts. One word rancid. SAFEGUARDING! This is why you don't share your teenage daughters location to millions of randoms and make sure she knows to do the same. By all means she can ask for advice on things to do there but she doesn't need to broadcast when she's there, where etc.. And no it's not a lovely response it's weird and creepy that some woman none of you know would know who she was and be excited and calm themselves an "auntie". I can't even deal with the bog standard betsy is amazing you should be proud, you've raised her so well after a tit start, she's an angel bullshit comments too
Creepy AF

Reactions: 21
She is a selfish, jealous, manipulative witch. My son is an only child, and very spoiled because of this. He recently dropped into the conversation he was going to start looking for his own place. I cuddled him told him that was fantastic and that we would do everything we could to help him. I then went to "sort my wardrobe out", and sat inside said wardrobe and cried and cried and cried. Projecting those sort of feelings onto B was an absolute cuntish thing to do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.