PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rach, it must be so embarrassing that the only people who have commented on that post are your mates, and then only 4 of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Call me petty but it really infuriates me when people wear Jordans and don't have a clue what they are 🤣 she's so chavvy, it's really grinding my gears that she buys her kids Jordans 😭🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
"say come on dad, lets go for walks". i think thats the first time i have heard her ask him to repeat or say something. I dont remember the last time I heard her speak to him apart from when hes covered things in talc or stolen her tea. I suspect she's starting the "say..." to do as some of you have suggested and draw attention to it and use it as content. (which, if it helps Wilby then great).

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm so embarrassed for her 🤣 her strange little friends are the only comments 🤣🤣 also....those pale brown leggings are not flattering 🙃🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rach, it must be so embarrassing that the only people who have commented on that post are your mates, and then only 4 of them 🤣
Arsetrid has now joined in, saying she saves water by showering with her husband three times a week 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I'm so embarrassed for her. Maybe Rosie Ramsey or Giovanna Fletcher will come and save the day 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is the last person to harp on about saving water with the amount of showers she claims to have!! These types of ads are so cringe, the company trying to get engagement with hashtags yawn 🥱

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.