PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, we have had some really dodgy things go on in this thread, normally people don’t know what the hell is going on. I know one poster who uses multiple new accounts and is an ex hun who reached out to Rachel for help and was ignored. This lady is unstable and needs help but was ignored and didn’t take it too well
Yep, wasn't that long ago she was on here again but I kept my mouth shut. I have a feeling she is still here under another name but I can't be certain.
There will be loads of "weirdos" that have it in for R. Its not tattle she needs to worry about, the majority of us keep it on here. But she is hated locally aswell by her own admission. So she is pretty stupid to believe all these huns are sane 🤔 and its not just huns who watch her stories either! Anyone and everyone has access to them

• Sad
Reactions: 34
That pic Rachets just put on her story of josh cuddling her 😏 her tummy looks rounder than normal. Wonder if she's preggo?
Could explain the emotional outbreak she had cos Betsys in London, having a couple of days off at bringing up Rachets kids.

let’s face it she’s dropped enough hints

I bet they have a sex calendar 📆

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Im pretty sure its only come in in the past 5 or so years. Its got to be fairly new because my friend says noone knows what will happen when it comes to senior school because noone who has been held back like her son has got to secondary school yet.
My parents where given the option! I’m 26 now!

Reactions: 4
Im pretty sure its only come in in the past 5 or so years. Its got to be fairly new because my friend says noone knows what will happen when it comes to senior school because noone who has been held back like her son has got to secondary school yet.
Near us I think it came in when they stopped doing staggered starts throughout the year. All kids now start in September but for august babies parents can choose to hold them back until the following September

Reactions: 1
Hands up who is over the school start stop crap!!
Build a bridge, get over it and get back to narco Nancy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Yep, wasn't that long ago she was on here again but I kept my mouth shut. I have a feeling she is still here under another name but I can't be certain.
There will be loads of "weirdos" that have it in for R. Its not tattle she needs to worry about, the majority of us keep it on here. But she is hated locally aswell by her own admission. So she is pretty stupid to believe all these huns are sane 🤔 and its not just huns who watch her stories either! Anyone and everyone has access to them
Well I’m not going to lie, I’m spooked. I don’t know who it is or want to but yes, it’s got me just as FridaK. So duck knows how Rachael throws about her kids without being sick with worry. She must have nerves of bleeping steel because I don’t scare easily 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
let’s face it she’s dropped enough hints

I bet they have a sex calendar 📆
I wonder if it will have lots of photos of Joyce and Rach loving each other hard, like the most ever.
That will be something special to get for friends and family for Christmas 🤩🤩🤩.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Well I’m not going to lie, I’m spooked. I don’t know who it is or want to but yes, it’s got me just as FridaK. So duck knows how Rachael throws about her kids without being sick with worry. She must have nerves of bleeping steel because I don’t scare easily 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know, I honestly can't get my head around it. I don't understand how R isn't tit scared. I know its had a few of us feeling really uneasy on here about it. So for R to carry on doing what she is doing (notifying everyone of their where abouts and encouraging people approach) if she really has to stay online, then go about it differently, do pre records, don't encourage stalker behaviour, don't think everyone is out there looking after your kids and don't make your address and workplace public ffs. Just the encouragement of the huns is mind blowing 🤯

Reactions: 17
I know, I honestly can't get my head around it. I don't understand how R isn't tit scared. I know its had a few of us feeling really uneasy on here about it. So for R to carry on doing what she is doing (notifying everyone of their where abouts and encouraging people approach) if she really has to stay online, then go about it differently, do pre records, don't encourage stalker behaviour, don't think everyone is out there looking after your kids and don't make your address and workplace public ffs. Just the encouragement of the huns is mind blowing 🤯
Sorry for being dense but who on here are you spooked by? Everyone is talking in riddles again 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Sorry for being dense but who on here are you spooked by? Everyone is talking in riddles again 🤷‍♀️
Sorry, the ex hun who keeps making accounts on here and is obsessed with R, they have had that many accounts I can't remember them all lol.
My point really was I'm just shocked that R is still so blatant with hers and her familys where abouts all the time and how she isn't safeguarding anyone. She is very nieve to think that all 220k followers are there with good intentions, and she doesn't seem the grasp that people who don't follow her can watch their every move aswell.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Sorry, the ex hun who keeps making accounts on here and is obsessed with R, they have had that many accounts I can't remember them all lol.
My point really was I'm just shocked that R is still so blatant with hers and her familys where abouts all the time and how she isn't safeguarding anyone. She is very nieve to think that all 220k followers are there with good intentions, and she doesn't seem the grasp that people who don't follow her can watch their every move aswell.
Ah ok with you now thank you 😊

Reactions: 2
is #schoolgate over yet? Is it safe to come out?

Wtf Operation Yewtree could be looking that nutter for all we know!
schoolgate?

Does R ever lift a finger other than to click record on her phone? Filming in the “women’s centre” and thats all she is doing, everyone else doing the work as usual

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
schoolgate?

Does R ever lift a finger other than to click record on her phone? Filming in the “women’s centre” and thats all she is doing, everyone else doing the work as usual
Some posters don’t like the August/September school start date chat which is different within the U.K. and Ireland.

Reactions: 6
Hey Rachey, since we keep giving you content ideas, why not take one of your gifted vacuum cleaners down to the women’s centre? I know you’ve got a couple, and we haven’t forgotten about the dyson either.

Reactions: 14
This is a bold statement of me to make but I've got a funny feeling this womens centre isn't going to work out and it's going to eventually fade into the backround never to be spoken of again...

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This is a bold statement of me to make but I've got a funny feeling this womens centre isn't going to work out and it's going to eventually fade into the backround never to be spoken of again...
I was just thinking the same, she hadn’t made a success of anything she’s tried to do. You never hear anything about all the “warriors” she used to post all her ramblings about. Will be interesting to check back next summer when we’re on thread #194 to see what’s going on with the centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The women’s centre seems like such a lot of effort to go to for what return? I’m afraid I simply do not believe that Rachel, 60k PA Jo, Stabby Jo and Thick witch Emily would hire somewhere, renovate it, kit it out with new furniture and staff it for altruistic reasons. It must be costing a lot to sort out and it seems to be Stabby Jo and Emily’s full-time job to get it up and running - how are they affording to do that? Surely they need to work to live, or is that just how the rest of the world works and Paignton is different?!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.