PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a chance in hell I would’ve been allowed away for the night with a boy when I was 16!! Actually I wouldn’t have been allowed to travel to another city with even a girl mate alone at that age for an overnight

Reactions: 22
Just seen today’s stories, I’m a little worried as I could tell you B’s exact location in every single one

Reactions: 8
And Rachel says she has anxiety 🙄 clearly not as a parent she doesn’t. Her anxiety is probably like everything else in her life - about herself.

Reactions: 28
My kids were travelling up country on the train to meet Dad when they were teenagers. My daughter also went away with her boyfriend at Betsy’s age. I think it’s important to give them these life skills. BUT I don’t think it’s okay to share it on insta so that everyone knows where she is. I follow many insta celebs that won’t show where they are until they are back home again. It’s basic safeguarding.
Ps I have anxiety, apple find your friends is the best thing ever invented 😊

Reactions: 25
I often think as well that understandably she was a small child but there must have been a good reason eg if her mum was suffering poor mental health and felt she wasn’t a safe pair of hands you know? Sometimes in my worst periods I’ve considered whether being here for my kid was actually best for her or if taking myself off to get well would be the right thing. Mums aren’t super heroes we make mistakes and we give up when we shouldn’t or keep going when we shouldn’t. I dunno it all just doesn’t sit right with me when they are in touch now and the woman is poorly

When my son was 3 I moved out and left him in the very capable hands of his father. I was very ill and struggling to keep myself alive let alone anyone else. Mental health has such a sledgehammer impact that sometimes you have to walk away from everything else to be able to get yourself better.
I however kept in touch, paid child support etc and knew what was going on in his life.
When I was better his father & I decided he should stay with him full time as he was settled, in school and doing well. At the age of 14 he choose to come and live with me. I've explained why he didn't live me, why I left and he gets it. He's 21 now and says he'd rather have had me around a few years later than. Not at all (dead). Because that's what it would have likely come to had I not stepped away.

These decisions don't come lightly. It was so bleeping hard and I still live with the guilt years later. But I did what was best for both me and my son.
Her portrayal of her mother and her choices upsets me greatly and if I thought my son was spouting the tit she is about the situation I'd be heartbroken and probably back on that suicide intrusive thoughts train.
Every time she brings it up it makes me feel so uncomfortable. She's so thoughtless and self obsessed.

As a mother sometimes we have to make very very hard choices. These decisions don't come flippantly and the worry & guilt that you've ruined your child's life if so very real and deep it never leaves even when your child as an adult tells you that you did the right thing.

I don't hate PTWM, I feel sorry for her that she lacks complete empathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 109
I've been thinking about our Rachy and the part she plays in helping women & men (apparently)escape from the danger of domestic abuse.
Being an ambassador and patron of various charities, a tireless campaigner for women's rights & a rescuer of 6 women per week. Not forgetting all the other amazin things she does for the good of this world. I've often wondered how my experience as a victim of domestic abuse might have differed if I'd lived in Torbay and been able to access this amazin new facility The Patchwork Drop in Centre, or whatever the duck it's called.
Or is it the Patchwork cafe/launderette?
Anyway, I've been wondering how it might have impacted upon or changed my life
I would have almost definitely gone there.
Because I was absolutely desperate for help.
The police were a bleeping waste of time.
They didn't believe that my ex husband was capable of hurting me because he was such a wonderful man. Friends and family didn't believe me either, because he wasn't capable of hurting a woman..
And he was a well respected & liked doctor, so he obviously didn't abuse me.
Fortunately, I had a lot of help from Women's Aid, The Women's Safety Unit, the Samaritans, an NHS psychiatrist who believed me and thought my ex husband was the Antichrist (he is) and my solicitor.
I eventually got through it thanks the above.
Absolutely no thanks to South Wales police, you bunch of useless wankers. If you're reading this, any of the police who let myself & others down, shame on you!
So, if I'd gone to see Rach and Em, both highly trained, what would have happened to me?
I would have had lots of free coffee, clean knickers and what else? Would i be immediately been given a bed in a refuge? I don't think so.
I would have been laughed about behind my back, I would have had a few fake hugs, a pack of period nappies possibly, a goody bag of essential toiletries and some out of date food.
But most importantly I would probably become a character in a future Sunday Times best selling fiction book 💜.
Then, I would have gone back home to my husband, armed with the above and had the tit beaten into me again and been drugged and raped again.
My point being, this is what is very likely to happen to vulnerable women who turn up at this new cafe/launderette, in desperate need of help.
They won't get any help, because there is none to be given.
No help from Rachaeelee Hambleton who is obsessed by womens trauma, Emily the bleeping friutcake and the Rest of the squad.
If you're reading Rach, carry on with the rest of your appalling, scandalous life, but please don't make false promises to desperate women.
And their children.
Lives will be lost 😔.
💜☁💜☁💜☁

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
And Rachel says she has anxiety 🙄 clearly not as a parent she doesn’t. Her anxiety is probably like everything else in her life - about herself.
You know as well as I do that she only has anxiety when it suits her and when she's got an #ad for Rescue Remedy!

Reactions: 19
I dont want to defend her but I don't see the issue with Betsy going to London she's nearly 17 it's good for them to be independent at this age..I doubt she's on her own she's probably with a boy or friend. My oldest is 1 school year older (she's an older one so 19 in September where as betsy is a young one with her been august) than betsy and she moved out about 6 months ago and lives with her boyfriend.

Reactions: 18
I dont want to defend her but I don't see the issue with Betsy going to London she's nearly 17 it's good for them to be independent at this age..I doubt she's on her own she's probably with a boy or friend. My oldest is 1 school year older (she's an older one so 19 in September where as betsy is a young one with her been august) than betsy and she moved out about 6 months ago and lives with her boyfriend.
I hade moved out a week after my 16th birthday. Changed my life, opened my eyes to the fact my mum had been manipulating me and using me for years as a child minder for my much younger siblings. Sound familiar?

• Sad
Reactions: 34
For me the issue isn't her going (I moved out of home at 17), it's more that she is recognisable from both her own and her mum's Instagram. Rachey likes to encourage her followers to approach her kids, even if they are out without an adult. It doesn't worry her in the slightest that it's a public page, and not everybody who is watching will like her. Most 16-17 year olds will have social media, but won't have the number of people following that both of them have.

Reactions: 27
I've been thinking about our Rachy and the part she plays in helping women & men (apparently)escape from the danger of domestic abuse.
Being an ambassador and patron of various charities, a tireless campaigner for women's rights & a rescuer of 6 women per week. Not forgetting all the other amazin things she does for the good of this world. I've often wondered how my experience as a victim of domestic abuse might have differed if I'd lived in Torbay and been able to access this amazin new facility The Patchwork Drop in Centre, or whatever the duck it's called.
Or is it the Patchwork cafe/launderette?
Anyway, I've been wondering how it might have impacted upon or changed my life
I would have almost definitely gone there.
Because I was absolutely desperate for help.
The police were a bleeping waste of time.
They didn't believe that my ex husband was capable of hurting me because he was such a wonderful man. Friends and family didn't believe me either, because he wasn't capable of hurting a woman..
And he was a well respected & liked doctor, so he obviously didn't abuse me.
Fortunately, I had a lot of help from Women's Aid, The Women's Safety Unit, the Samaritans, an NHS psychiatrist who believed me and thought my ex husband was the Antichrist (he is) and my solicitor.
I eventually got through it thanks the above.
Absolutely no thanks to South Wales police, you bunch of useless wankers. If you're reading this, any of the police who let myself & others down, shame on you!
So, if I'd gone to see Rach and Em, both highly trained, what would have happened to me?
I would have had lots of free coffee, clean knickers and what else? Would i be immediately been given a bed in a refuge? I don't think so.
I would have been laughed about behind my back, I would have had a few fake hugs, a pack of period nappies possibly, a goody bag of essential toiletries and some out of date food.
But most importantly I would probably become a character in a future Sunday Times best selling fiction book 💜.
Then, I would have gone back home to my husband, armed with the above and had the tit beaten into me again and been drugged and raped again.
My point being, this is what is very likely to happen to vulnerable women who turn up at this new cafe/launderette, in desperate need of help.
They won't get any help, because there is none to be given.
No help from Rachaeelee Hambleton who is obsessed by womens trauma, Emily the bleeping friutcake and the Rest of the squad.
If you're reading Rach, carry on with the rest of your appalling, scandalous life, but please don't make false promises to desperate women.
And their children.
Lives will be lost 😔.
💜☁💜☁💜☁

You’re very right on so many points here, including SWP’s awful response to DA victims.
This is exactly why she shouldn’t be providing any service to vulnerable women

Reactions: 12
I listened to a podcast yesterday (broken harts for anyone who’s interested) about 2 white ladies who adopted 6 black children. Their mother was very present and over sharing on social media, so there’s a large digital footprint. Anyway they were abusing their kids despite their online presence and in the end the whole family died. It’s clearly different to each and josh, but there were parallels I couldn’t ignore. Their son went viral at a BLM March and the mum obviously loved the attention. But all wasn’t as it seems and it just goes to show even people with an online presence aren’t what it seems, and these women were deemed a better option that foster care or their birth families.

Also no offence but Betsy wasn’t ‘casually’ in a Waterstones… she was sent there which is so embarrassing. Tragic.

• Sad
When my son was 3 I moved out and left him in the very capable hands of his father. I was very ill and struggling to keep myself alive let alone anyone else. Mental health has such a sledgehammer impact that sometimes you have to walk away from everything else to be able to get yourself better.
I however kept in touch, paid child support etc and knew what was going on in his life.
When I was better his father & I decided he should stay with him full time as he was settled, in school and doing well. At the age of 14 he choose to come and live with me. I've explained why he didn't live me, why I left and he gets it. He's 21 now and says he'd rather have had me around a few years later than. Not at all (dead). Because that's what it would have likely come to had I not stepped away.

These decisions don't come lightly. It was so bleeping hard and I still live with the guilt years later. But I did what was best for both me and my son.
Her portrayal of her mother and her choices upsets me greatly and if I thought my son was spouting the tit she is about the situation I'd be heartbroken and probably back on that suicide intrusive thoughts train.
Every time she brings it up it makes me feel so uncomfortable. She's so thoughtless and self obsessed.

As a mother sometimes we have to make very very hard choices. These decisions don't come flippantly and the worry & guilt that you've ruined your child's life if so very real and deep it never leaves even when your child as an adult tells you that you did the right thing.

I don't hate PTWM, I feel sorry for her that she lacks complete empathy.
Your son sounds a remarkable young man and clearly your constant love has helped you both come through what must have been such a heartbreaking time in your life. Sending lots of warm thoughts from someone who has been there and come out the other side. I had a breakdown 20 years ago and my ex and his partner were amazing , the kids went to stay with them while I was in hospital , brought them to see me when I was more stable and told the kids every day that mum loved them and needs a rest to get better. I don’t think we’d have got through it all without such an understanding ex and also his partner ( who is now his wife.)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
You know as well as I do that she only has anxiety when it suits her and when she's got an #ad for Rescue Remedy!
I don't know why she wastes her money on Rescue Remedy..

I forgot, she gets it free doesn't she?
She should just decant some of the Gin that she always has in her kitchen into a little bottle and suck on that in times when she needs something to "Comfort and Reassure"
I forgot again, she doesn't drink alcohol
😇😇😇.
Sorry Rach, my mistake 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t have an issue with Betsy going to London I was working 3 jobs and living out of the family home by her age, I do have an issue with rachet sharing her location with her creepy followers, we already know people have messaged her about seeing Edie on holiday before.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.