PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can some instagram nobody with 25k followers become a bleeping ambassador for Trevi, when she has no experience. Oh let me thinkšŸ¤”..... Rachel. Emily is morphing into Rachel, exactly the same poses in the Trevi post.

duck me, her arse is almost as big as her head!
thats no way to talk about JoycešŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How can some instagram nobody with 25k followers become a bleeping ambassador for Trevi, when she has no experience. Oh let me thinkšŸ¤”..... Rachel. Emily is morphing into Rachel, exactly the same poses in the Trevi post.

thats no way to talk about JoycešŸ˜‚
You're right, sorry Joyce šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she just puts on the leopard print leggings, she could pass for Kenny Everett and his inflating backsidešŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've only just watched the video of the womens centre/ launderette/cafe/ bar.
Having frequented 3 different Womens Aid centres, and a womens safety unit, i have never seen one quite like this before.
The front door on Rachy's new place doesn't seem to have a particularly secure entrance, ie, one where you can only get in after being viewed by staff on a security camera and then being buzzed in.
But this place doesn't appear to have that, but then maybe that's because it's not actually a place where abused women can seek the real help that they desperately need, in my opinion.
This is a laundetette/cafe/bar.
There were never bars, community fridges or washing machines in the centres that I went to, probably because they weren't necessary.
If you have escaped a violent situation in a hurry, these above services are not a necessity immediately.
Or if a woman drops in for a chat, a cup of tea or coffee and help and support is what is needed.
Qualified and trained staff are necessary. Immediately.
Safety from the abuser is necessary immediately.
I was once given a clean set of clothes and a bag of toiletries, which I greatly appreciated.
I didn't ever bring a load of washing, or come in for a cappuccino and some lush fresh cakes.
And what and who will be in the therapy room?
Because the way this place has been set up, I'm thinking along the lines of beauty treatments?
Waxing? Get your muff tidied up and hairy legs sorted. A little nail bar in the corner.
Because when your husband or partner has just tried to smash your brains in, beaten tit into you and almost murdered you, this could be just what you need.
Maybe?
A pamper session and a coffee and a cake, clean washing and a bag of food to take home for the children's tea.
If I was home in Wales I would definitely be driving down to Devon and checking this place out.
I will definitely do it.
I just hope it hasn't been closed down by then.
Actually I do hope it has been closed down by then.
And a cappuccino a lush fresh cake would be perfect when I visit.

Almost forgot Rach, I'm pretty sure ALL the staff will need to have been vaccinated against Covid, you too Rachelelele!
And don't forget the food safety inspection and certification for your new bar/lush fresh cake shop & community fridge.
You probably need permission to be running a laundetette too.
Don't mention it Rach, I've spent a lot of time in real womens safety refuges and centres, so I have a bit of experience with how they work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Surprised Josh isn't asking her to start an only fans account to rake in even more money, he's posted a pic and had to put a gif over her clam packet. Could save himself a job and put the pics on OF. I wouldn't feel comfortable sitting in my living room airing my minge with teenagers coming and going but hey ho, it obviously floats her boat.

(Sorry if it's really apparent I am in a foul mood tonight šŸ˜†)
He's probably already onto it.
Dirty, slimy, creepy little bastard šŸ˜«.

Go on Rach show us all how it's done.
View attachment 688657
Munter šŸ˜©.

Reactions: 1
I've only just watched the video of the womens centre/ launderette/cafe/ bar.
Having frequented 3 different Womens Aid centres, and a womens safety unit, i have never seen one quite like this before.
The front door on Rachy's new place doesn't seem to have a particularly secure entrance, ie, one where you can only get in after being viewed by staff on a security camera and then being buzzed in.
But this place doesn't appear to have that, but then maybe that's because it's not actually a place where abused women can seek the real help that they desperately need, in my opinion.
This is a laundetette/cafe/bar.
There were never bars, community fridges or washing machines in the centres that I went to, probably because they weren't necessary.
If you have escaped a violent situation in a hurry, these above services are not a necessity immediately.
Or if a woman drops in for a chat, a cup of tea or coffee and help and support is what is needed.
Qualified and trained staff are necessary. Immediately.
Safety from the abuser is necessary immediately.
I was once given a clean set of clothes and a bag of toiletries, which I greatly appreciated.
I didn't ever bring a load of washing, or come in for a cappuccino and some lush fresh cakes.
And what and who will be in the therapy room?
Because the way this place has been set up, I'm thinking along the lines of beauty treatments?
Waxing? Get your muff tidied up and hairy legs sorted. A little nail bar in the corner.
Because when your husband or partner has just tried to smash your brains in, beaten tit into you and almost murdered you, this could be just what you need.
Maybe?
A pamper session and a coffee and a cake, clean washing and a bag of food to take home for the children's tea.
If I was home in Wales I would definitely be driving down to Devon and checking this place out.
I will definitely do it.
I just hope it hasn't been closed down by then.
Actually I do hope it has been closed down by then.
And a cappuccino a lush fresh cake would be perfect when I visit.

Almost forgot Rach, I'm pretty sure ALL the staff will need to have been vaccinated against Covid, you too Rachelelele!
And don't forget the food safety inspection and certification for your new bar/lush fresh cake shop & community fridge.
You probably need permission to be running a laundetette too.
Don't mention it Rach, I've spent a lot of time in real womens safety refuges and centres, so I have a bit of experience with how they work.
I would pay your train fare to go and visit this complete farce.
To get the view from someone whoā€™s lived DAand therefore 100% qualified to give an opinion on her set up would be interesting to say the least.

The whole thing sounds like an bad accident waiting to happen and a complete fantasy in the womanā€™s enormous head.
She thrives off attention, all this place is, is so she can get more of the hero worship comments saying how much she does for everyone and how amazing she is. ā€˜She even opened a refugeā€™ will now be the huns go to phrase for anyone doubting her šŸ™„Funny how no one can actually put their finger on what she actually does šŸ¤”

The entire family and friends make me sick. Apart from poor Wilbo, and Samā€™s boys of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
To get the view from someone whoā€™s lived DAand therefore 100% qualified to give an opinion on her set up would be interesting to say the least.

The whole thing sounds like an bad accident waiting to happen and a complete fantasy in the womanā€™s enormous head.
She thrives off attention, all this place is, is so she can get more of the hero worship comments saying how much she does for everyone and how amazing she is. ā€˜She even opened a refugeā€™ will now be the huns go to phrase for anyone doubting her šŸ™„Funny how no one can actually put their finger on what she actually does šŸ¤”

The entire family and friends make me sick. Apart from poor Wilbo, and Samā€™s boys of course.
Thank you for your kind offer šŸ˜†.
If I can visit, I definitely will.
And my husband is going to love the drive down to Devon, just because I'm a nosy cow! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I'm sure there are going to be lots of visitors, like myself who want to see exactly what the hell this place is & what the duck she's up too.
There will also be lots of curious huns, wanting to meet her in the flesh šŸ˜©..
Frothing at the gash in their hundreds šŸ™„.
Obviously.
There will probably be some genuinely hungry and needy people who would like a cappuccino and a lush fresh cake and a bag of food to take home too.
I'm actually really irritated by the bleeping washing machine!
I've never come across one in a womens domestic abuse charity centre.
It is so not a priority.
Just to add, women's refuges have washing machines in my experience.

Reactions: 15
Iā€™d love to know what the point of the womenā€™s centre is. Like who is she providing services to? Is it women who have just fled DA and need urgent help? Is it women who are living in poverty and relying on food banks? Is it women who are experiencing DA but canā€™t leave yet so theyā€™ll drop in and do their washing... none of it makes any senseeeeee!
The only useful thing I can see that she intends to provide is the therapy room for ā€œservicesā€. But what services??? How is it going to work? Does she dip into PayPal funds to have a therapist there every Wednesday? If so, do random women just drop in for an adhoc therapy session? I guess maybe there could be group sessions for DA survivors... that could work... you can have that one for free, Rach.
Even so, I donā€™t understand how they can get more than a couple of hours a weekā€™s use out of it. I donā€™t know a whole lot about it but surely the services out there for DA survivors are therapy and refuges. Sheā€™s not running a refuge and I doubt sheā€™s going to fund consistent therapy somehow so how is what sheā€™s doing helpful????
Obviously itā€™s a bit of an echo chamber on here but I really would love to know how whatā€™s sheā€™s doing benefits anyone other than her and her lil flying monkeys.

Reactions: 27

Iā€™d love to know what the point of the womenā€™s centre is. Like who is she providing services to? Is it women who have just fled DA and need urgent help? Is it women who are living in poverty and relying on food banks? Is it women who are experiencing DA but canā€™t leave yet so theyā€™ll drop in and do their washing... none of it makes any senseeeeee!
The only useful thing I can see that she intends to provide is the therapy room for ā€œservicesā€. But what services??? How is it going to work? Does she dip into PayPal funds to have a therapist there every Wednesday? If so, do random women just drop in for an adhoc therapy session? I guess maybe there could be group sessions for DA survivors... that could work... you can have that one for free, Rach.
Even so, I donā€™t understand how they can get more than a couple of hours a weekā€™s use out of it. I donā€™t know a whole lot about it but surely the services out there for DA survivors are therapy and refuges. Sheā€™s not running a refuge and I doubt sheā€™s going to fund consistent therapy somehow so how is what sheā€™s doing helpful????
Obviously itā€™s a bit of an echo chamber on here but I really would love to know how whatā€™s sheā€™s doing benefits anyone other than her and her lil flying monkeys.
I can't make any sense of it either.
If it succeeds which I don't think it will and I certainly hope it doesn't succeed, it's another platform to get herself and her teeth in to the public eye.
Which is another step forward in her quest for fame and wealth.
She's not even a victim of domestic abuse herself, so she hasn't got the first hand experience of what victims have gone through.
She also lacks sympathy and empathy. She has none of either.
This whole project has not been thought through with any level of intelligence or understanding of what is needed to run an equip a women's drop in centre.
Dropping in for what?
A coffee and a lush fresh cake (her exact words).
The place is a complete bleeping insult towards genuine domestic abuse charities and victims.
It will however, be a useful place to flog her latest bestselling fiction book, she will probably sign it too.
ref
Has she had arse implants now? I really wish mine was that big, probably the only time I'll be jealous of her figure.
View attachment 688672
What the duck are these twats doing?
Normal people don't video themselves making their bed & posting it on Instagram.
I know that they aren't normal, but still, why have they done this?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why do I feel like huns will be turning up and taking selfieā€™s with the sign outside the building.

Reactions: 28
Itā€™s so sad how T feels that she has to pout, preen and show her body off to the camera, to get attention from her mum and all the huns
I agree, T is still a child, but I think Rach wants her to appear older for some reason.
Pierced belly button, highlighted hair and now pouting and posing in front of the mirror šŸ™„.

Why do I feel like huns will be turning up and taking selfieā€™s with the sign outside the building.
Of course they will! šŸ™„

Reactions: 6
This is someone else who had a washing machine and food bank. Once Rach gets going I'll let the fb group know there's a new scammer in the bay. https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/charity-commission-investigates-humanity-torbay-3774363

The other thing as well, women fleeing dv, in need of benefits and housing etc. Saying aw that's tit hun doesn't quite cut it. What support is she going to offer, she can't just point people in the direction of castle circus to get housing and benefits sorted.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I feel like she had babies so she had people to unconditionally love her. Now theyā€™re finding their feet in the world like B itā€™s going to tit for her because she wanted to make them some sort of mother obsessive. B is nowhere as needy as you R. Let her fly free and enjoy London which is a great city. You know if it was R there sheā€™d be horrifically vomiting on the tube so much so that they wrote a board up about her and her warriors and the head of TFL said she was so lush
My mum has a personality disorder. She kept having kids and I'm sure that part of the reason was so she would always have someone at home to control. I ran away at 16, we all left between 15-18.
I also believe she kept having us because she would never have to work and could claim benefits for us (the days before child benefit was limited to two kids only).
She's now completely alone, no family and no real friends. Sometimes I feel guilt as she gets older but she was (& still is) vile. She showed me no love, was spiteful and to this day still tries to play us siblings against each other.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My mum has a personality disorder. She kept having kids and I'm sure that part of the reason was so she would always have someone at home to control. I ran away at 16, we all left between 15-18.
I also believe she kept having us because she would never have to work and could claim benefits for us (the days before child benefit was limited to two kids only).
She's now completely alone, no family and no real friends. Sometimes I feel guilt as she gets older but she was (& still is) vile. She showed me no love, was spiteful and to this day still tries to play us siblings against each other.
Do you think Rachet has a personality disorder?
Is she like you're mother?
I'm sorry that you went through this šŸ˜”.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do you think Rachet has a personality disorder?
Is she like you're mother?
I'm sorry that you went through this šŸ˜”.
Thank you for your kind words šŸ˜Š
there is a lot about her that reminds me of my mum, Her needs come first and the coldness and lack of connection, compassion or empathy with her children. She is a mean witch (mum and ratchet)
I can't say whether R has a pd or no but I find a lot of these ig influencers have similar personality traits.
I guess narcissistic personality disorder is more prevalent in people who choose to publicise their lives for money and freebies and adulation regardless of how it affects their loved ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.