PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not if you go by school year September- August She can have friends in her school year born in September/October, meaning they are nearly a year older than her
Our school year is September-August too. She was 5 in august they were 5 in October... 2 months difference

not to defend R, but i’m an end of august birthday and my best friend is beginning of september (literally 5 days!) - she was in the same school year as me even though there’s nearly a year between us save a couple of days.
i don’t understand that, did you start school a year earlier or was you friend held back?

What a day to dip back in.

So Issac is following Seb into basic uk roadman territory

637F94D5-DCF4-4CCA-87CF-6669ED35D62E.jpeg

Rach casually emotionally blackmailing Betsy to come back and raise her brothers and sisters using Instagram and Tallulah.

Then Wibble running around looking like Daffyd from Little Britain.

1BE8D622-13C7-428A-9287-099AAAA2A1C7.jpeg

I see nothing has changed then 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I was just thinking the same! Unless the school system is different elsewhere. I'm in Scotland and it goes March to February so February birthdays were always the youngest 🤔
In England the school year runs from 1 September until 31 August, so anyone who's birthday falls between those dates will be the same school year. As Betsy's birthday is in August, she will have been the same school year as people born in the September the year before, meaning that some of her school friends will be almost a year older. At my school the oldest person in our year had her birthday on 2 September, and the youngest was 28 August, so only a few days off being a full year between them.

Reactions: 26
am i the only one that thinks all these teenager boys look like alpacas?
My step son has naturally curly hair, and he kept the top long and shaved the sides and back, I sent him an alpaca picture when I found out, he wasn't amused 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In England the school year runs from 1 September until 31 August, so anyone who's birthday falls between those dates will be the same school year. As Betsy's birthday is in August, she will have been the same school year as people born in the September the year before, meaning that some of her school friends will be almost a year older. At my school the oldest person in our year had her birthday on 2 September, and the youngest was 28 August, so only a few days off being a full year between them.
That’s awful... there’s never such a gap here and they are 5 starting not 4 (eta if they’re 4 they’ll be turning 5 in the sept/oct)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That’s awful... there’s never such a gap here and they are 5 starting not 4 (eta if they’re 4 they’ll be turning 5 in the sept/oct)
Are you Scotland? One of my kids is mid March; they have a friend born 27th February so mine is 3 weeks off a year older.

I was in Trago!!! Went to buy paint and saw them walking back through. I was so so tempted to hide in an aisle and shout "where the bloody money Ratchet???" but lost my nerve.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I’ve never commented on this thread before. I just wanted to say, what a horrible manipulative bastard she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Can’t help but think Tesco could support more disadvantaged children if they didn’t pay for this bleep’s shopping.

F2A5AB12-55A5-4E53-BDAD-0D1EF3D31D4C.jpeg
AFF1FC2C-3789-419F-B92E-D46E9C0D4B66.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 33
If that was my daughter I’d have waited til the following September for the sake of a few weeks

ooh its like tattle bingo today folks.

So wilby is getting a knife and fork to feed himself and the illusive mum has appeared at trego mills!

add that to her "say hurry up dad" crap the other day and shes ALMOST got a line (and not the type her cameras show being delivered at 1am).

i am shocked at the emotional blackmail shes piled on B today though. Shes so jealous of anyone being away. Shes always off for weekends and weeks touring the country and doesnt give a tit. Yet B has a few days away and R has a breakdown.

Also T finally got some attention. For bleaching her hair to look like Betsy oddly! R called her beautiful and allowed her on camera without dirty looking and scoffing at her. Looks like Queen Bs throne is unsteady.
When she said you know what that hair is called I swore she was going to say Betsy hair

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If that was my daughter I’d have waited til the following September for the sake of a few weeks
My friend was told a couple of years ago (England) that she could defer her summer-born child a year but that he would then start the next year but in Year 1 so there was not really any point.

Reactions: 5
I know someone who lived in Scotland for a bit and moved back to England when her son was still 4, and he had to start school part way through the year having never been at all.

Reception TA here.

Cut off for the school year is August 31st in England.

She’d have been with all her mates in the same class , they’re just older and get their provisional earlier alongside legal ID whereas Betsy had to wait, as for all those born in the summer.

They’re not doing anything else earlier.

Some of the brightest and most eager to learn children ( each year) to pass through reception were August birthdays , they catch up through their school life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
When my son was 3 I moved out and left him in the very capable hands of his father. I was very ill and struggling to keep myself alive let alone anyone else. Mental health has such a sledgehammer impact that sometimes you have to walk away from everything else to be able to get yourself better.
I however kept in touch, paid child support etc and knew what was going on in his life.
When I was better his father & I decided he should stay with him full time as he was settled, in school and doing well. At the age of 14 he choose to come and live with me. I've explained why he didn't live me, why I left and he gets it. He's 21 now and says he'd rather have had me around a few years later than. Not at all (dead). Because that's what it would have likely come to had I not stepped away.

These decisions don't come lightly. It was so bleeping hard and I still live with the guilt years later. But I did what was best for both me and my son.
Her portrayal of her mother and her choices upsets me greatly and if I thought my son was spouting the tit she is about the situation I'd be heartbroken and probably back on that suicide intrusive thoughts train.
Every time she brings it up it makes me feel so uncomfortable. She's so thoughtless and self obsessed.

As a mother sometimes we have to make very very hard choices. These decisions don't come flippantly and the worry & guilt that you've ruined your child's life if so very real and deep it never leaves even when your child as an adult tells you that you did the right thing.

I don't hate PTWM, I feel sorry for her that she lacks complete empathy.
That’s really brave of you to share. I’m glad you are healthy now, and have a good mum / son relationship xxx

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.