PTWM #89 kids are feral, husbands a boring tit, her Instasham life is falling to shizz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emily's latest story playing into Ratchet and the huns' hands again.

Reactions: 1
I hope betsy realises that sherlock Holmes isn't a real person, but a fictional character. And his house isn't where he lived but just a museum of the character 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope betsy realises that sherlock Holmes isn't a real person, but a fictional character. And his house isn't where he lived but just a museum of the character 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Her mum probably hasn’t taught her the difference between fiction and non fiction

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I thought that ended a while ago.
Ratchet was his friend too(the boyfriend), bleeping oddball 🤬.
They got back together ages ago. There were stories about her doing him a cake through lockdown. The car seat for W was probably purchased to go in his car, he's older than her!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I I I I ME ME ME ME, that's all I could hear whilst skipping through her stories regarding trevihouse, I have ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA what she was trying to express through her stories.....other than putting me off listening to them.....I love hearing about other women's trauma, she's an absolute bleeping freakshow
And SO SO SO 😉

Reactions: 3
They got back together ages ago. There were stories about her doing him a cake through lockdown. The car seat for W was probably purchased to go in his car, he's older than her!
I didn't realise.
Rach must be happy about that, she'll probably encourage her to move out of the garden shack and in with her boyfriend.
Then she can but one of the others in the garden, to make room inside for the next one 🙄.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.