Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I think she is a very intelligent narcissis, whether that comes under the evil category i don't know lol.
Also to add, I'm loving the names for josh atm 🤣 my top 3..... pc titwank, officer hedgehog and birdman of alcatraz 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 33

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I’ve just looked at E’s Dads FB & his wife’s I must say from first glance they seem nice normal people, and they do stuff with E for the love of it. It just for the gram

He is more than welcome here!
Edie is lucky, she is the only one of the kids in that house that has a normal life away from the gram (and respite from Rancid's ridiculous charade). It seems when she is with her dad she is like a different child, enjoying doing things that are age appropriate, not making Tik Toks and make up tutorials, or being made to appear in shitty adverts. How sad that out of 6 children between them, there's only one who gets that break.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I know no one here likes Rachael but no one knows how covid is spreading jumping from person to person so to say it's their own fault they got it I wouldn't say that about anyone. They shouldn't have gone up and down the country but it would be down as "work" so within the rules.
She held the dog back with her foot she didnt kick it as I've done many times to hold my huge dog back when hes pulling on his lead. Theres 1000 of reasons to hate her so I dont feel the need to "reach" to think shes a bad person
I think by now everyone knows how covid is spreading? Mostly by being in close contact with others who have the virus? Which is much less likely to happen if you, oh I don’t know, stick to the rules?

Also, that wasn’t a work trip, it was a vanity project, it would never be cleared as work.

BWa

Chatty Member
To be honest Betsy going on Love Island would benefit us all as the press would surely want some juicy gossip.

• Haha

Momin_mama

Jordon and R are literally made for each other. Jordan’s “training” at the coffee shop for “people with learning disabilities” is just exploitative, cheap labour disguised as a training course. This is the kind of thing my child’s school/college warns parents about. These places set up and claim to offer training but they don’t actually have the proper credentials to understand the complexities of learning disabled people and the support they really need to work. On the surface it makes Jordan look like some kind of community champion but could you imagine sending your vulnerable, learning disabled family member to him knowing how Emily and R openly make fun of people? Jordan and R are both exploiting vulnerable people for financial gain which is not only morally wrong but pretty disturbing.
I’m aware that the term learning disability is a broad scale but even those considered mild-high functioning isnt the right term anymore so I’m not sure how to phrase it- need proper support in place to be in employment. We’re way down on the scale so employment seminars weren’t relevant but still something we had to be informed on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32

armywife119

VIP Member
No sympathy from me. They have continued to ignore the whole Covid thing over and over. They acted like they were too far to important to stick to any rules. All they did instead was carry on as normal but tried to cover it up. The potential amount of people they could have infected because of their selfishness is worrying.

She needs to hold her hands up and come clean, admit it was a massive mistake and they are sorry.

I think they will continue to cover it up for a while then on a couple of weeks she will come on all fml and giving it one of them to say her and Joyce caught the virus but they didn’t tell the followers because they didn’t want to worry them (hoping in that time they will have forgotten about the plague tour) Now they are better they want to let everyone now they are open to revive flowers, chocolates and all the freebies in appreciation.

Djdebs

Djdebs, you seem to have missed the memo that they've been living like they're in tier 4 the whole way through the pandemic! They haven't seen anyone. They haven't been anywhere. Nobody outside of their household has been in their house. Wilby is a lockdown baby that was born 8 months before it started, and has spent his whole life restricted by the pandemic, he now doesn't know that humans exist outside of his household. They've travelled nowhere :rolleyes:

I can't believe you're saying 'maybe now they will live like they should have been before' when they have restricted themselves so much already. Be kind Debs, have you learnt nothing? 😐
My bad lol, I totally forgot , I should have realised with PC plum being a top detective of course they followed all the rules 😂😂.sorry to josh and Rachel when you pop on and see my insensitive comment.

• Haha

Womenbehavingbadly

It’s so weird - and quite sad really - that seeing them all sat doing art together as a family stands out as “something not being right”. Like, they never spend the day in together or actually do anything together so it stands out as them all being stuck inside for reasons other than the rain. Hopefully it does mean they’re bothering to isolate though, so that’s something.

Surely even people that haven’t read here or on the comments (that were deleted, despite not deleting comments) about Josh testing positive for covid must be wondering why they’re suddenly playing happily families round the kitchen table on a Sunday afternoon instead of kids off everywhere and them at Astrids for the Sunday afternoon sesh.

Djdebs

I think she will go down the saviour route once shes all better, "sorry I've not been on much after our tour which will change peoples lifes, snort laugh, we forgot to take masks, laugh ,wipe away fake tear.... "we forgot about the pandemic, so twatted around all over the country taking the piis out of the poor people who were oh so blessed to see us the missiahs of Paignton "insert distraction comment, "what is my hair doing" "anyway we all caught covid which was lush, I had to parent and not lie around on my arse all day" Q the hun comments poor you after helping people so much you got ill, we could have came and helped you until you were all better, etc etc 💜💜 fluffy cloud . Maby now they will live like they should have been before like everyone else following the rules.

CuppaT

Screenshot_2021-06-30-13-24-03.png
just to remind eeveryone...rachet is an ambassador of Trevi..my sister lives in the area and have done loads of fundraising for Trevi...NON of them have EVER HEARD of her!! Women who have actually been in there...she is a fake ..money grabbing charlatan 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 31

JTbeard

Isaacs room shocked me the most. a growing pre teen boy. "chose" the smallest room. and then his brother gets the pantry off the kitchen. its not nice at all. The noise levels next to S's room must be so loud. Being woken at 7am every morning by your baby brother snuffling his way through the crisp cupboard to get his breakfast and your dad shouting about who left the milk out, all feet from your head. ideal.

• Sad

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

"PTWM kids living in The Truman Show;
all we wanna know is do they have Covid tho?"

Last edited:

Chocolate girl

I still don't understand how the huns are so blind as to how much of a dick she is, a week or so ago, crying over how she never knew people had it so hard, this week look at this amazing £320 Hoover, how much food or essentials could be bought with that ,but the huns lap it up I just dont get it, as for that woman screaming in her car because she seen seb what the actual, she needs a reality check fangirling over a teenager. Do Rachel and Josh not worry that any weirdo at any point can approach their kids, it's scary. *** edited to say I don't think that lady is a weirdo, I mean an actual scary weirdo***
You were right the first time, the lady is a weirdo!

Because if being starstruck and screaming in the car over seeing the young teenage son of a 2 bit, paypal stealing influencer isnt weird ..then I dunno what is ...

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
I fucking hate every bastard one of these influencers! Greedy lying Covid ridden cunts the lot of them. I hope they all end up on the scrapheap!
CUNTS! I'm tired now so going to bed. I hope to wake up in a better mood

ETA Sorry admin ;)

• Haha