PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell....those plants have come on loads since yesterday ;) 😂
(nothing like a good pre-record for emergencies)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whoever is in charge of the weather has played right into her bloody hands. A rainy day suits her perfectly!

Most people watching that story will think J’s at work, Seb’s at work or out with his mates and Edie’s dad was just being nice dropping off art supplies on a miserable day.

She really is Teflon.

Reactions: 17
So she’s said that Edie’s dad dropped them off a load of art supplies “because the weather is shite” not “because we were selfish idiots and now have to isolate as Josh has Covid”.

I hope they are all doing regular lateral flow tests to see if any of the rest of them catch it and the isolation clock has to be reset.
All those freebie parcels full of shite she is sent and yet nothing to occupy the kids ? What about the mountain of Lego that the younger ones apparently love ? Edie of course can do her artwork at the rubbish cardboard #gifted desk!

Reactions: 22
Has anyone seen josh recently? I just wonder if he feeling quite poorly, he looks so haggard recently and with the amount of wine they put away it could have knocked him off his feet.
Imagine having to go down the hobbit stairs for a pee if you’re no feeling well 🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
It’s so weird - and quite sad really - that seeing them all sat doing art together as a family stands out as “something not being right”. Like, they never spend the day in together or actually do anything together so it stands out as them all being stuck inside for reasons other than the rain. Hopefully it does mean they’re bothering to isolate though, so that’s something.

Surely even people that haven’t read here or on the comments (that were deleted, despite not deleting comments) about Josh testing positive for covid must be wondering why they’re suddenly playing happily families round the kitchen table on a Sunday afternoon instead of kids off everywhere and them at Astrids for the Sunday afternoon sesh.

Reactions: 32
I feel so sorry that E has art supplies in her dads house but not her mums house. If you didn’t want to spend a fortune on paints and materials you can get art and craft stuff from Poundland and Rach can afford much better than that. So E can have makeup, clothes, film adverts, and grow up way faster than she should at her mums but has to ring her dad if she wants to do some messy play. She’s still so young, she’s only 7, which is still classed as your ‘Early Years’ developmentally.

Thank god she’s got some sort of a normal childhood at her dads.

Reactions: 36
All this just 100% proves she knows she is in the wrong.
There is absolutely no shame in getting covid, if you have done everything by the book and been super careful. So why can't she just say josh has got it.
Thats right, because she knows damn well she hasn't been wearing masks,she hasn't been sanitising everything, she hasn't kept to social distancing, she has had every fucker in her house, she has been to every fuckers house, more bubbles than fairy liquid, she travelling to red zones when unnecessary, she had non essential parcels delivered, she hasn't been weekly testing the kids or herself, the list is bloody endless.
THATS WHY SHE IS KEEPING SCHTUM.
The only people I have sympathy for in this situation are her kids, granny marshall, mummy hambleton, that poor Jean lady and the newborn baby and Jordans pregnant wife.

Reactions: 42
So she’s said that Edie’s dad dropped them off a load of art supplies “because the weather is shite” not “because we were selfish idiots and now have to isolate as Josh has Covid”.

I hope they are all doing regular lateral flow tests to see if any of the rest of them catch it and the isolation clock has to be reset.
Came on to say this 🤣🤣 obviously isolating if she got her dad to drop stuff off and no J so he must be locked in the shed

Reactions: 5
Sounds like Josh in the background of that last clip of Betsy and she cuts of Betsy just as she is about to say Josh. So he is clearly not staying in his room!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Came on to say this 🤣🤣 obviously isolating if she got her dad to drop stuff off and no J so he must be locked in the shed
She will be on his case “joshhhhh stop being so ill and try to look normal for an Instagram story, those tattle trolls need showing”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sounds like Josh in the background of that last clip of Betsy and she cuts of Betsy just as she is about to say Josh. So he is clearly not staying in his room!
If he isn't isolating from them he's a complete idiot. Yes the kids could have caught it in the 2 days he was home before he had symptoms, but what's the point of putting them at risk of catching it now. It also means they'd have to isolate for longer if one of them comes down it next week.

Reactions: 8
She will be on his case “joshhhhh stop being so ill and try to look normal for an Instagram story, those tattle trolls need showing”
If he is in the shed he's probably peeing in a bucket as even the downstairs prison toilet is inaccessible without walking by everyone

Reactions: 2
I can’t stand them but it’s pretty impossible to isolate from your family when you have as many people in the house as they do. They don’t have an en-suite and still need to eat. The likely hood is regardless if he stays out the way they’ll contract it if they’re going to, just less likely to show symptoms.I know my family of 8 couldn’t isolate from each other if we were in this situation and one lives in our summerhouse too . And as I’ve said before due to losing my stepmam to Covid in the beginning of the pandemic I take it very serious. Im here for seeing if the clock has to reset. However I know lots of large families and many have only had 1 person catching it in the whole family. I find that with bad bugs in my household yearly . It could wipe one or 2 of us out but non of the others.

Reactions: 22
This is the ultimate PR car crash because no way can she promote this tour now and Sanctuary are pricks anyways. No one should be in impoverished areas especially not masked up. This is like flogging a dead horse...that's not even including the venues they swanned about drinking in I hope they have actually bothered to do track and trace. Local knowledge is one thing....there are not many local huns remember her circle is tight 😉

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.