PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They mops have been around for ages and are old news other influencers were advertising them last year 🙄

I really don’t wish any harm to her and Joyce and I hope they both recover quickly and that the children don’t get ill. I’m actually surprised it’s taken this long for them to catch it considering her house is like Piccadilly Circus
I don’t know what you’re talking about Josh has been making them live like they’re in tier 4 since last September!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is getting really uncomfortable. It appears they are all down with it. If Josh is quite poorly his boys and of course also the girls must be quite worried for them knowing how ugly COVID can turn suddenly even in our age group.

No one is safe from getting it and they literally played with fire with their tour up north and going as there is no pandemic with no masks or social distancing jeopardising their health, their families and the people they were in contact with for a cause I am still not sure about other then self-pats on the back..! They must regret it one would hope?

I once had to look after my then 16 month old daughter when I had a horrible bacterial tonsillitis and my husband was abroad for work and I had no family to help with and no one who could take my daughter. It’s bloody hard .. honestly Rach - take a break! Look after your family. Stop this charade .. it’s not worth the money. Do a phone in drawer week for all I care.
Sounds awful but they were in a frigging mortuary of all places!

Reactions: 8
No sympathy from me. They have continued to ignore the whole Covid thing over and over. They acted like they were too far to important to stick to any rules. All they did instead was carry on as normal but tried to cover it up. The potential amount of people they could have infected because of their selfishness is worrying.

She needs to hold her hands up and come clean, admit it was a massive mistake and they are sorry.

I think they will continue to cover it up for a while then on a couple of weeks she will come on all fml and giving it one of them to say her and Joyce caught the virus but they didn’t tell the followers because they didn’t want to worry them (hoping in that time they will have forgotten about the plague tour) Now they are better they want to let everyone now they are open to revive flowers, chocolates and all the freebies in appreciation.

Reactions: 32
Rachel has shared some memories, with yet another bestie. Way back when she could actually still move her face and Joyce's face looked like an anus.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No sympathy from me. They have continued to ignore the whole Covid thing over and over. They acted like they were too far to important to stick to any rules. All they did instead was carry on as normal but tried to cover it up. The potential amount of people they could have infected because of their selfishness is worrying.

She needs to hold her hands up and come clean, admit it was a massive mistake and they are sorry.

I think they will continue to cover it up for a while then on a couple of weeks she will come on all fml and giving it one of them to say her and Joyce caught the virus but they didn’t tell the followers because they didn’t want to worry them (hoping in that time they will have forgotten about the plague tour) Now they are better they want to let everyone now they are open to revive flowers, chocolates and all the freebies in appreciation.
Yep same feeling from me!! You take the risks, you deal with the consequences. But pure angers me that they’ve potentially harmed vulnerable people. At the end of the day for anyone who is still playing the COVID rules game, these are the people who are touring the country mask free and fancy free and seeing who they want when they want and keeping us all masked up at work and keeping our kids segregated at school from the rest of their school community. She’ll get zero sympathy from me, Altho I hope wilbs is ok cos even he sounded a bit shite

Reactions: 17
I bleeping hate every bastard one of these influencers! Greedy lying Covid ridden cunts the lot of them. I hope they all end up on the scrapheap!
CUNTS! I'm tired now so going to bed. I hope to wake up in a better mood

ETA Sorry admin ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think she will go down the saviour route once shes all better, "sorry I've not been on much after our tour which will change peoples lifes, snort laugh, we forgot to take masks, laugh ,wipe away fake tear.... "we forgot about the pandemic, so twatted around all over the country taking the piis out of the poor people who were oh so blessed to see us the missiahs of Paignton "insert distraction comment, "what is my hair doing" "anyway we all caught covid which was lush, I had to parent and not lie around on my arse all day" Q the hun comments poor you after helping people so much you got ill, we could have came and helped you until you were all better, etc etc 💜💜 fluffy cloud . Maby now they will live like they should have been before like everyone else following the rules.

I think she will go down the saviour route once shes all better, "sorry I've not been on much after our tour which will change peoples lifes, snort laugh, we forgot to take masks, laugh ,wipe away fake tear.... "we forgot about the pandemic, so twatted around all over the country taking the piis out of the poor people who were oh so blessed to see us the missiahs of Paignton "insert distraction comment, "what is my hair doing" "anyway we all caught covid which was lush, I had to parent and not lie around on my arse all day" Q the hun comments poor you after helping people so much you got ill, we could have came and helped you until you were all better, etc etc 💜💜 fluffy cloud . Maby now they will live like they should have been before like everyone else following the rules.
Djdebs, you seem to have missed the memo that they've been living like they're in tier 4 the whole way through the pandemic! They haven't seen anyone. They haven't been anywhere. Nobody outside of their household has been in their house. Wilby is a lockdown baby that was born 8 months before it started, and has spent his whole life restricted by the pandemic, he now doesn't know that humans exist outside of his household. They've travelled nowhere :rolleyes:

I can't believe you're saying 'maybe now they will live like they should have been before' when they have restricted themselves so much already. Be kind Debs, have you learnt nothing? 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Djdebs, you seem to have missed the memo that they've been living like they're in tier 4 the whole way through the pandemic! They haven't seen anyone. They haven't been anywhere. Nobody outside of their household has been in their house. Wilby is a lockdown baby that was born 8 months before it started, and has spent his whole life restricted by the pandemic, he now doesn't know that humans exist outside of his household. They've travelled nowhere :rolleyes:

I can't believe you're saying 'maybe now they will live like they should have been before' when they have restricted themselves so much already. Be kind Debs, have you learnt nothing? 😐
My bad lol, I totally forgot , I should have realised with PC plum being a top detective of course they followed all the rules 😂😂.sorry to josh and Rachel when you pop on and see my insensitive comment.

• Haha
Surely people will be questioning what the chest infection is "secondary" to? I also had no idea you were put on antibiotics for COVID.
I hope they're all getting on OK and recovering. It does not seem like a walk in the park if you get it badly and I know how quickly it can change for the worst.
I hope they all take the time to relax and recover. Whilst I think they've brought it on themselves by just not following the rules, I wouldn't wish a bad bout of COVID on my worst enemy.
I also hope the kids are doing OK and that Josh's mum hasn't been around recently!!

Reactions: 9

You forgot to add the famous 💜 at the end 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just think this is the most ridiculous thing she's done. Of course she doesn't have to disclose they have covid but to totally lie to her followers - surely even the most ardent huns with question why? There's absolutely no need for it. She could have just taken a break and come back and said they had all had covid. She's just an absolute manipulator and liar isn't she?

Reactions: 14
I think my least favourite type of lying is when people tell half truths to make it easier on themselves- if she doesn’t want to disclose COVID that’s absolutely fine and reasonable. However sharing an actual prescription is plain weird at the best of times, clearly it’s not about privacy. It’s about telling an extra lie on top about a chest infection so she really doesn’t have to admit to anything. She could have said nothing but is obviously a compulsive liar so makes up an additional story.

Reactions: 26
I just think this is the most ridiculous thing she's done. Of course she doesn't have to disclose they have covid but to totally lie to her followers - surely even the most ardent huns with question why? There's absolutely no need for it. She could have just taken a break and come back and said they had all had covid. She's just an absolute manipulator and liar isn't she?
You underestimate the SuperHun powers 😂

Yeah she’s the master of narcissism.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how hard the GP cried when they wrote the prescription? I bet we’ll get a big old load of stories of her ‘horrific Covid experience’ at some point.
GP is probably organising a candle lit vigil in the bay so that people can sob about how poorly the Paignton Saviour is. The animals at Paignton Zoo are all currently bowing their heads, theres talk of the schools closing for a day as a mark of respect and there's a wave of panic sweeping steadily through the bay as people realise there is no one to help or save people that are in need.

I think some of the kids have it already. Definitely Wilby and neither Betsy or Edie looked 100% then. Delta is more transmissible so all of them getting it would almost be expected tbh.

Feel a little uncomfortable now, as I think she’s genuinely quite poorly and Josh too. The stress of hiding it really won’t help her at all.
I couldn't care less to be honest. Shes acted like this virus is nothing but a rumour or a nuisance to her over the past 18 months and has ignored any guidance on it. She hasn't acknowledged it or even acknowledged the hardships caused by it, such as unemployment, affects on mental health, reductions in incomes for those on furlough and the effects it has had on people in abusive relationships that haven't been able to leave their houses or whose abuse has got worse because their abuser has been at home more.

Given she is meant to be all about helping others, she's done nothing. Nothing.

Shes pushed adverts and swipe ups and subscription services at a time where people are watching their money.

She has spent like it's going out of fashion and has begged for her own freebies to put in her house.

She then went on a poverty tour to gloat at other unfortunate people who were down on the luck and for what reason?! And I bet she doesn't give two fucks about what she has spread while she was doing that. Not once did we see her wearing a mask or maintaining a social distance, (though her flared teeth do help a bit with that)

Even now she cant tell the truth. Shes still avoiding all covid talk because she knows she will get stick for it and quite rightly so. Honestly, that woman wouldn't know the truth if it came with its own swipe up. She's too far sucked into her own fantasy world.

I hope she is racked with stress and sleepless nights and anxiety on top of feeling like tit. It's the least she deserves for all the hurt she has caused in her sad little life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I couldn't care less to be honest. Shes acted like this virus is nothing but a rumour or a nuisance to her over the past 18 months and has ignored any guidance on it. She hasn't acknowledged it or even acknowledged the hardships caused by it, such as unemployment, affects on mental health, reductions in incomes for those on furlough and the effects it has had on people in abusive relationships that haven't been able to leave their houses or whose abuse has got worse because their abuser has been at home more.

Given she is meant to be all about helping others, she's done nothing. Nothing.

Shes pushed adverts and swipe ups and subscription services at a time where people are watching their money.

She has spent like it's going out of fashion and has begged for her own freebies to put in her house.

She then went on a poverty tour to gloat at other unfortunate people who were down on the luck and for what reason?! And I bet she doesn't give two fucks about what she has spread while she was doing that. Not once did we see her wearing a mask or maintaining a social distance, (though her flared teeth do help a bit with that)

Even now she cant tell the truth. Shes still avoiding all covid talk because she knows she will get stick for it and quite rightly so. Honestly, that woman wouldn't know the truth if it came with its own swipe up. She's too far sucked into her own fantasy world.

I hope she is racked with stress and sleepless nights and anxiety on top of feeling like tit. It's the least she deserves for all the hurt she has caused in her sad little life.
100% agree! I have no sympathy whatsoever for her if she has Covid. She's behaved appallingly the whole way through the pandemic and my levels of empathy and compassion don't extend to complete selfish bastards. I do really hope the children don't get it though.

Reactions: 18
Here we go again, say one thing that isn’t Rach is evil and people pounce. Read what I said again.

I said I felt uncomfortable, not that everyone should be feeling that way, and I do because my natural instinct when I hear someone is quite poorly is empathy, but I’m struggling to find it in this instance as this was pretty much inevitable, and has come about through a selfish, unnecessary act. It’s quite conflicting in terms of natural reaction and not being able to think anything other than ‘you brought it on yourself’.

The stress comment was simply as an aside, in terms of she’s likely to be more ill because stress lowers the immune system, nothing deeper.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think my least favourite type of lying is when people tell half truths to make it easier on themselves- if she doesn’t want to disclose COVID that’s absolutely fine and reasonable. However sharing an actual prescription is plain weird at the best of times, clearly it’s not about privacy. It’s about telling an extra lie on top about a chest infection so she really doesn’t have to admit to anything. She could have said nothing but is obviously a compulsive liar so makes up an additional story.
Agreed, I have been reading through all the comments the past few days and swinging between the opinion that their health status doesn’t need to be declared to Instagram (although it definitely should be to those they have had contact with in the week prior to this for sure!) and hoping none of them get seriously ill, but also struggling with the fact that they so obviously haven’t been taking the pandemic seriously - but like you say, now she has shared the prescription it just confirms that it really isn’t about them keeping something private, it’s all about not damaging the ‘brand’ - that photo of the medicine is purely for if it comes out properly on her feed that they have covid, she can claim she didn’t try and hide anything as she admitted to having this chest infection, it’s damage control in advance…ultra manipulative

She would have been better off being totally quiet on there, coming back when they are recovering and doing a big ‘poor us’ ramble. Yes she would have got some criticism due to the tour, but I still think it wouldn’t sway her die hards into unfollowing, the only ones she would lose would be the ones she was losing already IMO.

Reactions: 15
The thing is she could have taken a few weeks off like she did not that long ago and most people apart from us wouldn't know there was something up. She commented on JordanBeKind's post the other day saying she'd never been more emotionally drained 🤦 so she could have used that lie excuse but she can't help herself. Even when she's ill she needs the engagement instead of putting her phone down and looking after her children.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.