PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally sounds like they’ve written their requests with her in mind. She could fund the whole bloody thing! Super easy to find as well, Rach, and I’m not local I just read your kids’ uniform on your Instagram page.

View attachment 644240
I'm not even in the same country and I've found out both of her kids schools and her house online ages ago when I wanted to see if it was easy for someone to find it. Sure enough it is.. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I've always considered myself a detective. I'd probably be a better police detective than Josh lol

Reactions: 11
this is comedy gold again from R today 😂 It's even better than shouting T for dinner when she staying with her sisters.

We know E has covid so wont be attending school. We also know its none uniform day. Its just beyond weird she would post old videos to make out they are going to school today 😂

The cracks are getting bigger and bigger. The stress of SM is well and truly taking its toll on all of them to go to that extreme.

Reactions: 27
this is comedy gold again from R today 😂 It's even better than shouting T for dinner when she staying with her sisters.

We know E has covid so wont be attending school. We also know its none uniform day. Its just beyond weird she would post old videos to make out they are going to school today 😂

The cracks are getting bigger and bigger. The stress of SM is well and truly taking its toll on all of them to go to that extreme.
I really hope for her mental health and wellbeing that it was just old footage and not some staged bs to try and convince people her kids are fine. As I said earlier before it was confirmed non uniform day, Isaac doesn't look great in that video.. Poor lad.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I really hope for her mental health and wellbeing that it was just old footage and not some staged bs to try and convince people her kids are fine. As I said earlier before it was confirmed non uniform day, Isaac doesn't look great in that video.. Poor lad.
If it’s old footage, why did she record it in the first place? Kids arguing, Edie slaps Isaac in the face, she doesn’t come across well as a parent, didn’t bother uploading at the time…

Idk, it seems too convenient that she just happened to have some school run content saved that she’d not shown before.

Reactions: 14
I think it was pre-recorded. I think I just looks pissed off with E and the fact it was been recorded. T doesn't seem to look as gaunt as she was on the pictures and videos from last week either. Who knows though, she is pathetic enough to stage it.

Reactions: 8
If it’s old footage, why did she record it in the first place? Kids arguing, Edie slaps Isaac in the face, she doesn’t come across well as a parent, didn’t bother uploading at the time…

Idk, it seems too convenient that she just happened to have some school run content saved that she’d not shown before.
Mind you she had that garden footage with her mother saved from early June which she whipped out for content.

The fact we know she does that... Imagine living in that house knowing any part of your day may be recorded. Because she clearly records mundane stuff but also a lot of stuff I'm realising she doesn't show (at the time) so who knows how much she records in a day and stores just in case. Awful.

Reactions: 12
As it’s only fair that I continue my grading of the scripted pieces presented by R and Co productions. This mornings “getting everyone to put their uniform on and sit in the car arguing to pretend everything’s fine and no one has covid” piece is the best yet.

I’m going to award it an A, purely because it’s just so extra that I’m not sure I can award it anything less. The level of commitment to pull that together, whilst being poorly, is on another level. A level that probably requires some proper help, to see quite how they’re allowing a basic shopping channel style Instagram page influence everything about their life. I don’t even have the words. Glad the kids are back inside watching telly in bed now though! 👏🏽

(of course, it could also be a prerecord. But that’s equally as odd. The sheer effort to save into folders of “used on insta /unseen footage for desperate pre ad slots” is also on another level. 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whether it was pre recorded or not... she has still tried to make it look like everything is normal and she is doing the school run. Which in itself is pretty deranged. For the sake of her own mental health she needs to step the duck back from the Internet now. Its not healthy, the way she has behaved over this whole positive covid incident is manic and there really wasn't any point to it or need for her to do any of it. She is losing the plot and those kids will suffer in the long run.

Reactions: 27
Christ.. Any normal person would be embarrassed of the daily front seat rows. I know i am and i never want to film them. I just want them over. And if my daughter slapped her brother in the face she'd be in bloody trouble. Why would Isaac get a warning aswell for that. Absolute favouritism again. 😡

Those boys are going to dislike her when they are older and realise how little she respects them.

Reactions: 13
Whether it was pre recorded or not... she has still tried to make it look like everything is normal and she is doing the school run. Which in itself is pretty deranged. For the sake of her own mental health she needs to step the duck back from the Internet now. Its not healthy, the way she has behaved over this whole positive covid incident is manic and there really wasn't any point to it or need for her to do any of it. She is losing the plot and those kids will suffer in the long run.
If you asked why she was doing it, she would probably say “because I can” 🙄

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion

"PTWM kids living in The Truman Show;
all we wanna know is do they have Covid tho?"

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Nope she is definitely a weirdo. I also wonder if the huns think she does these ads and the money goes back into helping woman fleeing da and this is why she gets away with it. I'm not sure if she once hinted at this as that is what i assumed at the beginning 🤷‍♀️.
Argh sorry meant fleeing dv and can't edit for some reason 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I hope once Isaac is at secondary and has more freedom he gets to go to Helens or Hannahs more. They may not be perfect but they treat him and S so much better than R and J. He deserves more than what he gets in that hellhouse.

Reactions: 15
Whats the consensus then? She
A. Actually took them to school
B. She used an old video and uploaded it
C. She made the car video and then they all went back inside
D. She is a bleeping lunatic and I hate these incessent poll questions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whats the consensus then? She
A. Actually took them to school
B. She used an old video and uploaded it
C. She made the car video and then they all went back inside
D. She is a bleeping lunatic and I hate these incessent poll questions 😂
It’s an ‘A‘ for me. I don’t think she gives one solitary shiny tit what people think, and is far too lazy to put that kind of effort in anyway.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.