PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see the flowers in the baskets in the bbq ad so it def wasn’t from today. Astrid must be going out of her mind not being able to host another meal with the shambletons!
The big white rocking chair in the garden was also in the bbq video and that broke last week

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find her parenting so strange. Shes a best friend to B. Has no time for T. S clearly clashes with her. She uses I to annoy his mother and for publicity because hes a sweetheart. E is a little monster in the making. Even on the painting video she shrieked something about "theyre MY paints" (because her dad bought them) and rather than nipping that in the bud and explaining that we share and they're everyone's etc, she just placated her and asked whether everyone was being mean to her. The way E speaks to people is disgusting. R wont cope with her as a teen. However as shes the only one with a father around its easy to blame him for indulging her and creating the monster. Then theres W. The patchwork glue baby Messiah and the reason her husband stays with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s just shared a post about women supporting women, unless those women are S & I’s REAL mumma, then drag her to filth through a ‘fiction book’

• Sad
Reactions: 22
To be honest Betsy going on Love Island would benefit us all as the press would surely want some juicy gossip.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Joooosssshhhh I know you are ill with the rona but I need your phone to take a video because those tattle bastards are on to us

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thing is aswell… kids very quickly learn what behaviour they can get away with in different places. I’d bet on her being a completely different little girl at her dads, one where she’s actually a kid and does age appropriate activities all whilst being relatively well behaved and well spoken. I could be wrong of course but that’s the vibe I get! At her mothers house she acts like that because she can get away with it… and it’s abhorrent.

The way E speaks to people is disgusting. R wont cope with her as a teen. However as shes the only one with a father around its easy to blame him for indulging her and creating the monster.

Reactions: 11
Betsy won't be allowed to go on Love Island, she's not even allowed to go to Uni!
Yes but love island and gaining a million followers on Instagram / deals with gym shark leggings (if that’s even what they are called 🤷🏻‍♀️) is far far far more important than going to uni, getting a degree and a career. At least if you’re R. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I find her parenting so strange. Shes a best friend to B. Has no time for T. S clearly clashes with her. She uses I to annoy his mother and for publicity because hes a sweetheart. E is a little monster in the making. Even on the painting video she shrieked something about "theyre MY paints" (because her dad bought them) and rather than nipping that in the bud and explaining that we share and they're everyone's etc, she just placated her and asked whether everyone was being mean to her. The way E speaks to people is disgusting. R wont cope with her as a teen. However as shes the only one with a father around its easy to blame him for indulging her and creating the monster. Then theres W. The patchwork glue baby Messiah and the reason her husband stays with her.
I totally agree however I was Edies dad and I had bought paints for MY seven year old daughter I would be so annoyed at R expecting her to share with much older siblings.

Reactions: 3
J has filmed the garden… looks like he is up and about… unless R filmed it and he put it in stories to make us think he is fine and not down with covid?

Reactions: 13
J has filmed the garden… looks like he is up and about… unless R filmed it and he put it in stories to make us think he is fine and not down with covid?
Of course she did and then the photo of W. Someone actually called it earlier. Said she would post about J & W because they'd both been mentioned on here this morning.

Reactions: 18
I totally agree however I was Edies dad and I had bought paints for MY seven year old daughter I would be so annoyed at R expecting her to share with much older siblings.
He's well used to the bullshit by now, he probably knew it was likely she'd have to share. I feel sorry for him, having to co-parent with that pair of twats, after having to fight to see Edie in the first place when he'd done nothing wrong.

Reactions: 14
I think Josh might be quite poorly you know? Because she sounds and looks really ill herself yet seems to be the one ‘looking after’ the kids.

Stress from the shitshow they live in plus pretty high levels of alcohol consumption will have had an impact on the immune system.

I think Wilby is with Emily cos Rach can’t cope with him on her own. Seb will be there but lads of that age really wouldn’t be into family painting time in the kitchen. I hope he’s not ill too.
I agree, alcoholism can seriously compromise the immune system.
I
Alcohol depletes the body of nutrients and lowers the immunity of alcoholics 😫.

I doubt Gangsta granny will have had the vaccine (though she didn’t mind getting injected with something else at the surgery 😉 🍆) they really are in the middle of a heap of 💩 just now
What was she injected with?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Betsy won't be allowed to go on Love Island, she's not even allowed to go to Uni!
Why is she not allowed to go to university?
Although she doesn't appear to be intelligent enough.
And education isn't important, is it Rach?
Although a basic knowledge of the English language would definitely be an asset when an uneducated person attempts to write a book.
An absolutely appalling book full of lies, slander & bullshit.
Followed by another absolutely appalling book full of lies, slander & bullshit.
Rachey can't string an intelligent sentence together, verbally or written 🤨.

Her boss's penis 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Allegedly
Wow, that's interesting!!!! She doesn't look the type 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahahahahahah I bloody love tattle bingo.
Tattle: Wheres josh and Wilby?
Rachaelllleee: tit. Better get on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.