PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can understand why she hates being mentioned on here. She hasn't chosen to be part of their on line tit show, so it cant be nice having complete strangers discuss you and form opinions about you ☹ Even worse, we know all this stuff about her not because of S talking about it all herself but because of someone else. I cant imagine how awful it must make her feel to be honest.
I get that but also on the other hand she has previously came on here before(before my time but I have read the posts that were verified by admin) plus not long ago she gave the go ahead for members she was in contact with privately to pass on messages.
Not agruing with your point because what Rachaele has done to S is awful.

Reactions: 2
I can understand why she hates being mentioned on here. She hasn't chosen to be part of their on line tit show, so it cant be nice having complete strangers discuss you and form opinions about you ☹ Even worse, we know all this stuff about her not because of S talking about it all herself but because of someone else. I cant imagine how awful it must make her feel to be honest.
I’ve looked at her page about three times in 18 months. One being Sunday. I have never encouraged anyone to take it off Tattle, quite the opposite, I have always been very adamant about not doing that.

Anyway, the book is obviously in circulation now so it is what it is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Totally random but someone on an earlier page has said the next kid could share rooms with edie or wilby because they’re massive.. so we’ve seen Betsys, Lulahs, Edies, Wilbys and the hobbit hole bedrooms.. has anyone seen poor Isaacs?? Or a look round Sebs apart from when she was showing his empty wrapper under his bed?

Reactions: 4
I do feel so sorry for S, because R and J are an absolute pair of nasty bastards who saw it fit to make sure all 200k+ of her followers knew all about her not being allowed to see her kids and the reasons behind it, we all know SO much more than we should and it’s all information given up by R&J themselves so I do feel any bad feeling should be directly at those pair.

Tattle is what it is at the end of the day and most of us came here either via the tattle rant ( so she brought that on herself ) OR because we’d already seen the light and wanted a place to discuss what a tit she is as anyone with an opinion is branded a troll, set upon by the huns and then blocked - so what can she expect? We didn’t all wake up one day and think oooh I know let’s slag off Rachelele Hambleton for the fun of it.

Reactions: 11
Totally random but someone on an earlier page has said the next kid could share rooms with edie or wilby because they’re massive.. so we’ve seen Betsys, Lulahs, Edies, Wilbys and the hobbit hole bedrooms.. has anyone seen poor Isaacs?? Or a look round Sebs apart from when she was showing his empty wrapper under his bed?
She showed it once, it's Wilby's old room and basically has a gaming bed and not much else because there's no room. Because it makes perfect sense to put a pre-teen in a room he can barely move in, and put a toddler in a massive room 🤷 she also showed Seb's room when it was done, it looked pretty bare and she was avoiding showing the wall where the external door is (that she said had been blocked up, but you could see the light coming through the window).

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Don’t think there was ever a finished room with anything but the hobbit loft and the 2 girls rooms. Wasn’t Sebs room just left white? I’ll be honest I do find the whole step parent-favouring their bio children thing a bit cliche usually, but it seems blinding with their bedroom arrangements doesn’t it 😰

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Don’t think there was ever a finished room with anything but the hobbit loft and the 2 girls rooms. Wasn’t Sebs room just left white? I’ll be honest I do find the whole step parent-favouring their bio children thing a bit cliche usually, but it seems blinding with their bedroom arrangements doesn’t it 😰
I think Josh favours the girls as well. S and I are treated like second class citizens in their home.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Isaacs room shocked me the most. a growing pre teen boy. "chose" the smallest room. and then his brother gets the pantry off the kitchen. its not nice at all. The noise levels next to S's room must be so loud. Being woken at 7am every morning by your baby brother snuffling his way through the crisp cupboard to get his breakfast and your dad shouting about who left the milk out, all feet from your head. ideal.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I’ve looked at her page about three times in 18 months. One being Sunday. I have never encouraged anyone to take it off Tattle, quite the opposite, I have always been very adamant about not doing that.

Anyway, the book is obviously in circulation now so it is what it is 🤷🏻‍♀️
sorry my comment wasn't meant as you were bad for looking, I have looked myself a couple of times too, same with the Apicalla profiles when stuff was public or mentioning here. Your comment just made me think about things from her point of view about this site, I just assumed she would like that we all see through R but there's much more to it that i hadn't considered.

Anyway, back to Rach. She's still a bleep.

Reactions: 7
S has said on his story that he's out of isolation, so this must mean that no one’s had covid?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Weeble has such a big room because I think Rachey and J are going to equip it with his favourite past times and hobbies.
A large cinema size TV & a comfy sofa, a pantry full of crisps, a doughnut machine and a fully functioning toilet for his water play.
He will be as happy as a pig in tit, whilst Rachy is busy growing another tiny turd.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Chatting about Instagram with one of my friends today (because two other people have got right on my tits) and she said - “oh you should follow PTWM, she’s amazing”

It’s taken 15 minutes of my life and raised blood pressure but she’s seen the light. Luckily or I would have potentially needed a new friend.

Just trying to do my bit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
:ROFLMAO: I love Es dad and how he drops her in it. While still being a great bloke who all the kids love. I always remember when we were in lockdown and R was claiming to be home schooling and he announced E was in school. Bet R was fuming. I wonder what official reason she gave for not wanting him to see E when she took him to court? Ive never heard him lumped in the "toxic" bubble. Also wonder what he thinks of "daddy" Josh.
I imagine the reason was that he was in a relationship with the boys mum?
I mean if we take her word for it, she has traumatised and abused her own children, and now he wants to expose E to her?

Reactions: 3
sorry my comment wasn't meant as you were bad for looking, I have looked myself a couple of times too, same with the Apicalla profiles when stuff was public or mentioning here. Your comment just made me think about things from her point of view about this site, I just assumed she would like that we all see through R but there's much more to it that i hadn't considered.

Anyway, back to Rach. She's still a bleep.
Sorry, I know what you meant 🙂.
(I was just a bit surprised by the earlier users suggestion that I would encourage people to take it off Tattle. I just would never do that.)
But yes sorry, I did get you 👍

Reactions: 4
Why does she call muslins raggies really annoys me
Me too! Notice how she posted the video of her and Josh talking to Jordan about another baby (the way she kept looking at the camera was a bit creepy!) and then followed it up with a photo of Wilbert when he was newborn, clearly to get all the huns frothing at the gash to message her saying the world needs another baby from her magical uterus 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.