PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a restaurant owner where I live who has his fingers in many pies. He was praised for a long time until all the pies started burning and crumbling. Reminds me of what this Jordan guy is doing.

Reactions: 20
bloody hell, how many coffee shops does Winner Street need. Or is coffee a euphemism?
Don't forget Jordan also run a "craft beer" shop a few doors down from his coffee shop and then he'll have a new neighbour soon who can use the coffee.......if anyone ever gifts her a coffee machine 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
It would appear the trash took itself out. I’m also blocked by Jordan 😂 Sad bastards. Don’t think I’ve ever even been on his page.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So rancid blocked me the other day on her account and the house account.
Still on P.C tit wanks and Emily’s.
Just being having a nosey and that Jordan guy has also blocked me! 😂 I’ve never even looked at his page before, I just wanted to read the comments on his post that rancid shared to see if anybody has mentioned covid!!

He really needs to get over himself lmao
They just have a little what’s app group where they tell each other who to block 😂 very sad. Don’t they realise that you can make as many different accounts as you like on Insta with multiple emails AND you can still see their tit via incognito services lol. Bunch of twats.

I’ve honestly never seen the point of blocking people, it’s literally screaming guilt and stuff to hide on an account like hers.

Reactions: 8
I'd think more of her if she was honest about them having covid.

She must be fuming with Edie's dad for outing her!

Reactions: 19
Is the reason Jordan uses his wife as a front to create multiple not for profit businesses that they can then take salaries from because he can’t do it himself due to previous wrong doing! Bloody coffee roasting to benefit the community. What a massive con!

Reactions: 22
Tell me your household is in isolation with corona without telling me your household is in isolation……… let’s all play happy families painting and playing games and show everyone all is ok. What’s the bets she has said to the children under no circumstances do you put on social media josh is positive (even though their periods, pets dieing, heartbreak, anxiety is broadcast)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Doubt it as Edies dad has put on social media he dropped sweets and paints off as she's isolating
Brilliant! I kept checking yesterday to see if he put anything and almost commented on here to say come on J put a status on so we know its all true but didn't want to cause any backlash for him with R if he did 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
He has definitely done that on purpose 😂 I wonder if he wastes time watching the tit that R posts on her social media. You can tell he's done it on purpose, it's just a status with no photos, and despite a lot of likes, no one has really questioned it so it must be public knowledge or discussed between many people outside of fb.

Reactions: 15
I'm not sure, but I feel like he deliberately makes things to do with Edie public on his page! He said it was a surprise as well, didn't Ratchet make out that Edie asked him to drop stuff off?
I think this too. Her stepmum does the same :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
#teamjordan 🤣

Bet he loves doing stuff like that. You know it's sad though. Due to that totally pointless gallavant about the place he now can't see his daughter 🙄

Reactions: 17
Also here is evidence of the fact R lies through her teeth. She says Edie rang him for supplies (which strikes me as weird because a house full of 8 people and not one can leave to get supplies all because of some rain..?) and he says he surprised her with some supplies. Imagine a world where you use your daughter as part of a lie for some strangers on their phones watching your life 🤯

Reactions: 22
I see she has got rid of twitter. It can't really be moderated on there so no surprise she upped and left.. it was tempting to tweet her and some of the PR guys that picked up the MOD stuff. It sells mags. Problem is Grazia etc is too highbrow for PTWM as she isn't really on their radar. They only like the classier accounts so I don't think they'd be fussed as their audiences don't collide!

I would imagine Jordan or his wife walk among us. Good for them really, good for them to know that other people see through her hero complex.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.