Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
All this just 100% proves she knows she is in the wrong.
There is absolutely no shame in getting covid, if you have done everything by the book and been super careful. So why can't she just say josh has got it.
Thats right, because she knows damn well she hasn't been wearing masks,she hasn't been sanitising everything, she hasn't kept to social distancing, she has had every fucker in her house, she has been to every fuckers house, more bubbles than fairy liquid, she travelling to red zones when unnecessary, she had non essential parcels delivered, she hasn't been weekly testing the kids or herself, the list is bloody endless.
THATS WHY SHE IS KEEPING SCHTUM.
The only people I have sympathy for in this situation are her kids, granny marshall, mummy hambleton, that poor Jean lady and the newborn baby and Jordans pregnant wife.

Reactions: 42

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
If you need to be influenced by some wanker on Instagram on what mop to buy, then I think you need to have a word with yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
Honestly I couldn’t care less about people thinking I’m being Queen Bee or whatever 🙄, I know I’m not so it’s fine. The truth is I looked at Sams Facebook page (against my better judgement, I’ve only done it twice before, but I felt worried,) after I read the recap of last week on Sunday.

What I saw was what I felt like was fairly erratic posts and comments that made some bloody awful allegations towards Rachael & Josh and illustrated that she is no fan of Tattle, which reminded me of the way ‘Moody,’ posted on here. That’s why I said I had a theory.

Sorry if it pissed everyone off but that’s what I thought 🤷🏻‍♀️
-STOP referring to taking things off Tattle. It encourages more discussion which is unhelpful and contrary to the rules.

- STOP derailing the thread by continually talking about the potential real-life identify of certain members. It’s an anonymous forum.

I’ve tried to be patient, but I‘m reporting every post like this from now on and encourage others to do the same. It’s tiresome for everyone else here who has little interest in your working theories about who is who, and Facebook pages who don’t even have a public social media account.

We are here to comment on the public social media accounts of Rachele Hambleton and her shit-show of a life. No one wants to know about ’Moody’ or who else you are following from her real life and why. End of.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
It always amazes me how Josh blocked you of his account and not his own sons private account.
Bit of a poor show for a father and even worse Police Officer 🤦🏻‍♀️
Judging by what he and Rachel show, he doesn’t have much a relationship with his kids and allows his wife to publicly share his son’s account to thousands of people. So yeah, great parenting, I’m amazed you’re amazed.

Not sure if she’s talking about the seagulls or them and Wilby.

C6D2F3BF-7F00-4B71-A62E-ED8CAEB2FA69.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 39

DeathToCovid

VIP Member
Just watched her latest stories, she sounds ill so she must have caught it. I’m not surprised they finally got it considering the complete lack of any fucks given throughout the whole pandemic, it was inevitable really, and completely their own fault. I hope none of the children become very unwell or R&Js mother’s 🤞🏻 I don’t wish ill health on any of them but it feels like a “serves you fucking right” type thing tbh.

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
What’s the difference between Gaia coffee on Winner St (that supposedly provides training and learning opportunities) and the new coffee shop on Winner St that will supposedly provide training and learning opportunities?

Two ventures that seem to do the same thing but only doors apart??

They sure as hell aren’t making that much profit from coffee - they must be raking it in from funding and grants

wonder if it’s so the wife can register herself as a CIC Director for a ‘different’ company and they will get double the £££ via grants for doing the same thing.

That entire circle is dodgy as feck all hiding behind the #bekind sham

Last edited:

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
I wonder how hard the GP cried when they wrote the prescription? I bet we’ll get a big old load of stories of her ‘horrific Covid experience’ at some point.
Do doctors normally look at notes and say “oh you’ve had that before, you’ve not got it now but I’ll give you a prescription anyway” cos that canestan line sounds like a load of shite to me

Reactions: 37

Readingreading0701

Conversation in Chester-

Lateeefa- Joosssh those tattle bastards are giving it all that on WH Smith’s insta and Facebook 😭. Jooooosh I demand you also block them and I will love you so hard (like the most ever you absolute ride)

Josh- don’t you worry the most beautiful woman in my life, they’re all gone! Gone! I tell ya. Once I’ve necked this litre of red wine I’m going to track their IP addresses babes and fuck about some more and load myself up with The Rona.

Jordan- give me their names my BFF and fellow scammer and I’ll block them all tooo. See I’m a great pal and we’ll share all our grants and everything right Rach? It’s going to be a money train 💵

• Haha
Reactions: 37

princesspoppy11

a secondary bacterial chest infection is treated with co-amox but if she is describing this as a "secondary infection" that's usually a term used to describe "bacterial on viral" ie the primary infection is usually viral....such as covid! if you had say a urine infection them got a chest infection your doc would not call that a secondary infection!

for the doc to describe her chest as "secondary" it is bacterial pneumonia as a complication of covid (disclaimer...Other primary viral infection are also available!)

Reactions: 36

lululemonzzz

I feel so sorry that E has art supplies in her dads house but not her mums house. If you didn’t want to spend a fortune on paints and materials you can get art and craft stuff from Poundland and Rach can afford much better than that. So E can have makeup, clothes, film adverts, and grow up way faster than she should at her mums but has to ring her dad if she wants to do some messy play. She’s still so young, she’s only 7, which is still classed as your ‘Early Years’ developmentally.

Thank god she’s got some sort of a normal childhood at her dads.

Wotsit

VIP Member
I think she's a bit evil personally. For writing a tell all book under the guise of fiction but getting her point of what has happened out there.. For taking people's money through PayPal as a scam.. For lying constantly just to create some drama in her life.. For cutting her daughter's siblings out of their lives let alone when Betsy was clearly upset about a situation that happened.. For putting Edie's dad through court for access when he'd done nothing wrong. All of these things! She is a horrible, nasty, evil woman.
totally agree with this. Yes we can all do things that hurt other people at times but mostly its not intentional. She does it on purpose and actually sets out to cause distress to the boys mum at times. The second book is a prime example of that and using the suicide story is beyond despicable. Rach won the war with Sam. She got her man, she got her boys and made the patchwork family she so desperately desired. She doesn't need to continue to bash her 7 years later.

• Heart

LuckyBlueEyes

VIP Member
Josh is in B’s shed, hence him not being in bed. But it sounds like Wilby has got it. He sounded awful, which would explain her limiting him being on camera over past few days.

Garden was obviously a set up to make out Josh up and about.

Usually she would have filmed him moaning about the state of the garden, him cleaning it up as the kids answer back and she snorts away. She’d also usually have Josh on camera talking about the baby birds.

Anyone not paying attention wouldn’t notice theses little things. All they’ll see is what she wants them to see. The only reason we know different is because we have her, quite predictable, moves sussed.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Sarahferguson

That is a one litre bottle too😳
That's a lot for one person, when they say they don't drink around the boys.
The1l bottle of gin is £27.50 but the clubcard price knocked it down to £20, making it cheaper than the 70cl bottle, so it's more logical to buy that one... But considering she doesn't like the taste and doesn't drink around the boys, I'm still baffled as to why it was purchased in the first place.

also, this BBQ was the one before they swanned off on the poverty tour, 2 weeks ago, so a lot of the prices she's plugging as being discounted aren't even on offer anymore....

ALSO if Tesco want to work with her for plugging clubcard prices, why can't she suggest to them that they do an ad where people use club card prices to buy essential items that can be donated to food banks... Do a bit of good for you community and save a bit of cash while doing it. But if course not, she wants the 'flashy' look at us BBQ with gin and wine and all her mates round 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35

JTbeard

:ROFLMAO: I love Es dad and how he drops her in it. While still being a great bloke who all the kids love. I always remember when we were in lockdown and R was claiming to be home schooling and he announced E was in school. Bet R was fuming. I wonder what official reason she gave for not wanting him to see E when she took him to court? Ive never heard him lumped in the "toxic" bubble. Also wonder what he thinks of "daddy" Josh.

Reactions: 34