PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I don't think it's reaching to say it's pretty obvious how they caught Covid. And technically that could be described, by her, as 'work' but by anybody else's standards it was nothing to do with work. It was a completely unnecessary trip and she chose to take it in the middle of a pandemic and travel to areas with high case numbers. There's no excuse for that. Unless she was a trained professional and someone's life was at risk if she didn't attend, she should have stayed the duck at home!
Even trained social workers are working from home 99% of the time atm and they were vaccinated early as health and social care employees. They’re not travelling to covid hotspots to drink expensive cocktails fake cry in the face of poor people and stroke newborns.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Even trained social workers are working from home 99% of the time atm and they were vaccinated early as health and social care employees. They’re not travelling to covid hotspots to drink expensive cocktails fake cry in the face of poor people and stroke newborns.
And eat doughnuts meant for people who can't afford to feed themselves and their families.

• Angry
Reactions: 22

She's a little bit evil, can you give us that?! Just a teeny, tiny bit? Come on Fridak, don't be a spoil sport 😂

For the record, I don't really think she's evil either. I think she's a selfish, self absorbed twit who cares about nobody but herself. But I've come across far worse people in real life. She just irritates the duck out of me 😂
I think everyone is a teeny bit evil 😂.

Nah, she makes some bleeping heinous choices, there is no doubt about that. But I’m always aware of the people around her and how they slot into this mess. She didn’t create this by herself, she’s had help all the way. (Which is why I get overly worried about Emily. Same people with a younger version of Rachael. Freaks me out.)

So yes, a bit evil, more so because of the ‘small circle.’ (Terrifies me that, ‘my circle is small.’ Who says that? So odd.)

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she’s evil. I think she has a lot of unresolved issues and because of that she clings to the wrong people who encourage certain behaviour patterns for their own gain. I think she does that in a pursuit of some sort of perfection created in her own mind, that doesn’t exist in real life.

She should duck off the hypnotherapy and go back to the psychotherapy where she will find her answers if she puts the work in.

I’ve always thought this to be honest. She thinks materialism and adding in kids will provide the stability/ happiness she wants. It won’t and she’s going to find that out probably sooner now rather than later. Some people only learn the hard way.
I agree, however I do think a lot of it is personality. In her book she talks about one of her exes (can’t remember which) and how amazing he is for buying her presents. She’s inherently materialistic and sees gifts and materials things as important- it’s where she places value and she’s not alone. I doubt that will ever change.

Agree about the hypnotherapy I’m not surprised she prefers it because it’s very affirmative and is great for dealing with surface issues. She said she didn’t like being asked questions but that’s how talking therapy works, it’s painful and difficult and opens a lot of wounds. I used to have therapy at uni in the middle of lessons and it was terrible timing.

Reactions: 10
I think she's a bit evil personally. For writing a tell all book under the guise of fiction but getting her point of what has happened out there.. For taking people's money through PayPal as a scam.. For lying constantly just to create some drama in her life.. For cutting her daughter's siblings out of their lives let alone when Betsy was clearly upset about a situation that happened.. For putting Edie's dad through court for access when he'd done nothing wrong. All of these things! She is a horrible, nasty, evil woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I wouldn’t wish covid on anyone (well my ex maybe 🤔) even Rachaele and the Birdman of Alcatraz but their weird behaviour over the the last few days does somewhat reduce my sympathy levels towards them to the minimum. If they hadn’t just come back from their self promotional tour of Britain she would be milking their covid symptoms so that all the luvvies would lick her anus horribilis 🤢 She will be furious that she can’t say outright that they’ve caught it because she would be expecting all the residents of Devon and probably the rest of the UK to be standing on their doorsteps tomorrow night to clap for her and her family as a tribute to their bravery in fighting covid. I’m drawing my Rachaele rainbow to put in the window right now 🌈
I wonder if she will ever tell us that they’ve had it or is she just hoping that their constant delete and block tactics will stop her loyal huns from finding out 🤷🏻‍♀️ To be fair Rachaele could be a serial killer and her huns would still back her to the hilt because let’s face it nothing is ever the fault of this angel who walks the earth saving people left, right and centre 😬

Reactions: 21
I think she is a very intelligent narcissis, whether that comes under the evil category i don't know lol.
Also to add, I'm loving the names for josh atm 🤣 my top 3..... pc titwank, officer hedgehog and birdman of alcatraz 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Nice mop there 🤣 after literally just advertising the flash mop ... how insane is she that her first reaction is always to pick her phone up 🤯 Ethel has already killed a chicken so could've really gone for that dog. All she does is blame the dog and let it bolt out the door. She really has some brain cells missing. As usual we dont even know if that's a pre record anyway.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If they have got covid they have only themselves to blame, they entered a high risk area and then continued to go from Liverpool to Chester on numerous occasions, there was no need for them to stay in Liverpool and I don’t understand why they did? I don’t agree that she kicked her dog she was actually holding him back with her leg.

Reactions: 8
Nice mop there 🤣 after literally just advertising the flash mop ... how insane is she that her first reaction is always to pick her phone up 🤯 Ethel has already killed a chicken so could've really gone for that dog. All she does is blame the dog and let it bolt out the door. She really has some brain cells missing. As usual we dont even know if that's a pre record anyway.
Excellent spot!! Wonder which mop is better!?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tbh I think they were doing the same, expressing their opinion?

I can see what you’re saying, I’d never actually wish Sickness on anyone- I’m empathetic and wee bit superstitious too. However I can see the other side, where she hasn’t shown much care towards the millions who have fought and those that have died. So I get the lack of patience honestly.

I believe if you’re still symptomatic after 7 days, there’s a chance of complications and hospital admission. I would say though (and I haven’t watched any of her stories) that she can’t be that poorly if she’s actually putting out content, filming birds etc. She likely hasn’t seen a GP just been given the script due to her own self reporting of symptoms. I don’t think abx necessarily means she’s really poorly.
She's probably got a chest infection from those bleeping manky chickens chicken tit!

Reactions: 4
Oh come on. She’s a bit ill. Josh could of got it anywhere the local co op someone at work or in one of the areas they visited where there is a much higher rate.We are not in a lockdown and many people are travelling all over the country for holidays. We all get ill. Some people are much iller than she is from things unrelated to the pandemic. These people deserve a bit of empathy and sympathy. She still took money from a lot of genuine people under false pretences she still plasters her children over the internet who can’t give informed consent and continues to pursue her personal hero complex in setting up a woman’s centre with no clear aims other than to provide her and her friends an income. But anyway get well soon Rach!

Reactions: 2
I agree, however I do think a lot of it is personality. In her book she talks about one of her exes (can’t remember which) and how amazing he is for buying her presents. She’s inherently materialistic and sees gifts and materials things as important- it’s where she places value and she’s not alone. I doubt that will ever change.

Agree about the hypnotherapy I’m not surprised she prefers it because it’s very affirmative and is great for dealing with surface issues. She said she didn’t like being asked questions but that’s how talking therapy works, it’s painful and difficult and opens a lot of wounds. I used to have therapy at uni in the middle of lessons and it was terrible timing.
There are so many forms of materialistic. She definitely is but I think she uses money and ownership to cure/ cushion feeling insecure and unsettled.

It’s funny, the other day when she put up stories of her Mum, people on here said she spoke to her Mum awfully. I didn’t hear that, I thought she was trying to get her Mums attention and approval. Though Josh was stomping around the garden in his Crocs, undermining all the efforts she made with the plants, just generally adding in loads of tension shreaking to the situation. Plus her Mum had a much more natural nicer interaction with Wibble than Mummy Marshall has on camera. Yet she clings onto Josh & his family over her own family all the time.

Tbf I always do this though and then she blindsides me with some crappy behaviour with the kids so I’m probably going to be proven wrong again 😂😂

Reactions: 13
If they have got covid they have only themselves to blame, they entered a high risk area and then continued to go from Liverpool to Chester on numerous occasions, there was no need for them to stay in Liverpool and I don’t understand why they did? I don’t agree that she kicked her dog she was actually holding him back with her leg.
The point is if she hadn’t had her bleeping phone glued to her hand she could have picked Ethel up and closed the door to help her feel safer.

Reactions: 13
I stand by my quote where if you're so delusional you compare yourself to Geldolf and then massively duck up by being the Geldolf of the poverty tour only taking a deadly virus with you and giving zero fucks about safe practice's...this is the reason why she's silenced...and her PA will tell her its a bad move too..career suicide basically
I still don't think even getting Covid & potentially passing it on to others on a feckless poverty tour will make Ratchet change her ways she's too far in now its tragic

Reactions: 15
The point is if she hadn’t had her bleeping phone glued to her hand she could have picked Ethel up and closed the door to help her feel safer.
That is true, she’s most probably struggling for content at the moment and just filming every boring bit of her life 😂

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t wish COVID, or any illness, on anyone. Not even my “toxic” ex. But, I have to be totally honest and say that after over a year of us all seeing loved ones doing everything asked of them (lockdown; masks; tier rules; cancelled Christmas; distancing; staying away from family / friends; vaccine etc etc) and yet still getting COVID, some of them even getting very ill or passing away, I’m struggling to empathise with people who catch it when they’ve not taken the whole thing seriously and have literally not taken a single preventative step to protect themselves or others. Of course I don’t want them to be ill, of course I don’t want them to pass it onto anyone else and I really do hope that they’re all ok but I simply can’t ignore the months and months of blatant disregard of the rules shown by R and J (a serving police officer!) shown on the gram. If that puts me in the nasty / evil person category then, we are where we are. 😔

Reactions: 27
I reckon Geldolf had it saved in her drafts or his and uploaded it for content 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I struggle with the COVID thing, I followed every rule religiously for so long, then it started taking a massive toll on my mental health, I was having panic attacks every time I wore my mask, my dad had a heart attack, and none of the rules were making any sense whatsoever, so recently I’ve not been following the rules, been away a couple of times & had my dad over before households were allowed to mix etc, therefore I can’t really flame her for the poverty tour.

She’s been a dick throughout though. Covid aside - she’s nasty, manipulative, chavvy, not a good parent, toxic, greedy, a massive compulsive liar, materialistic and narcissistic. Surrounded by enablers. That’s the main part.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.