PTWM #84 Say you’re a full-time work-shy scammer without saying you’re a full-time scammer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just checked my IG that R blocked me on after I liked a comment on the WHSmith post.. Josh and Jord have blocked me too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just checked my IG that R blocked me on after I liked a comment on the WHSmith post.. Josh and Jord have blocked me too 🤣
I never thought to check joyce cause ive never followed him.. hold my drink. Im popping over to insta now ...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The daft thing is if they block everyone then when WH Smith et al post again they simply won't see what people say about her! surely you deal with the posts rather than stick head in the sand by blocking and pretending negative publicity doesn't exist!

It screams guilt as I know if I was being accused of stuff that was not true I'd address it professionally with a reply, not block which is the adult equivalent of sticking fingers in ears and singing "la la la"

Reactions: 28
Today is 2 years since I joined Tattle following the infamous Tattle rant.

Thanks Rach, the gift that keeps on giving 💜
Haha mine was 2 years ago 2 days ago because of her snot fest, haven’t looked back since, some nights tattles more entertaining then speaking to my other half and tv 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It screams guilt as I know if I was being accused of stuff that was not true I'd address it professionally with a reply, not block which is the adult equivalent of sticking fingers in ears and singing "la la la"
🤣🤣 I can actually imagine R and J both doing this because that's their maturity level

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I never thought to check joyce cause ive never followed him.. hold my drink. Im popping over to insta now ...
YES !!! Joyce has blocked me too. Well this just makes me feel that they are threatened by being questioned by me so a small win. The wanna be Jeremy Kyle pisspot 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jordon and R are literally made for each other. Jordan’s “training” at the coffee shop for “people with learning disabilities” is just exploitative, cheap labour disguised as a training course. This is the kind of thing my child’s school/college warns parents about. These places set up and claim to offer training but they don’t actually have the proper credentials to understand the complexities of learning disabled people and the support they really need to work. On the surface it makes Jordan look like some kind of community champion but could you imagine sending your vulnerable, learning disabled family member to him knowing how Emily and R openly make fun of people? Jordan and R are both exploiting vulnerable people for financial gain which is not only morally wrong but pretty disturbing.
I’m aware that the term learning disability is a broad scale but even those considered mild-high functioning isnt the right term anymore so I’m not sure how to phrase it- need proper support in place to be in employment. We’re way down on the scale so employment seminars weren’t relevant but still something we had to be informed on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Ive been here 2 years aswell although i didn't have an account or post for a long time, And ive not been blocked by any of them yet 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ive been here 2 years aswell although i didn't have an account or post for a long time, And ive not been blocked by any of them yet 🤣🤣
Snap, I've only been a year now how I've not been blocked is pure luck, but she annoys the hell outta me

Reactions: 3
Ive never followed Josh or jordan, yet they both blocked me. 🤣
Lets face it, if you or I popped into the coffee shop as a customer the weirdo would have zero idea who i am. Blocking is just ridiculous when we are strangers

Reactions: 17
We should have a local Tattlers meet up in the coffee shop. I wonder if we can pay via PayPal?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
We should have a local Tattlers meet up in the coffee shop. I wonder if we can pay via PayPal?
Rach isn’t really comfortable with the idea of PayPal but you can send money directly to her private bank account.

many thanks

Gabriella 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Haha mine was 2 years ago 2 days ago because of her snot fest, haven’t looked back since, some nights tattles more entertaining then speaking to my other half and tv 🤣
I was the 26th too, gutted I missed it, I’d have bought myself a fluffy cloud, had a chill on my Pratonamat, treated myself to a magnum of fizzy cat’s piss, downed the lot (even though I hate the taste) and then drunk-ordered an overpriced flower subscription and an egg chair for the garden I don’t have 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I was the 26th too, gutted I missed it, I’d have bought myself a fluffy cloud, had a chill on my Pratonamat, treated myself to a magnum of fizzy cat’s piss, downed the lot (even though I hate the taste) and then drunk-ordered an overpriced flower subscription and an egg chair for the garden I don’t have 💜
😂 I’d have joined you! 🥂💜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ive never followed Josh or jordan, yet they both blocked me. 🤣
How? I can’t understand that 🤔 ooooo maybe J has all our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 😜

And don’t forget a mirror that you though would fit on the mantelpiece 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
How? I can’t understand that 🤔 ooooo maybe J has all our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) 😜

And don’t forget a mirror that you though would fit on the mantelpiece 😂
Rachel must have a little black book of Instagram accounts she’s blocked that she makes all her employees friends and family read and she probably tells them if they love her they’ll block them too.

And by “little” I mean 500 pages of A3.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.