Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kamwa

Thread suggestion
Josh force-feeds me so I grow up big and strong, please don't ask where the PayPal money's gone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Scd1991

VIP Member
Can we all stop slagging off the loft conversion, I’m scared she stops showing it and we don’t get to ever see a video of josh crawling through the cat flap into the room after a few red wines.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

FridaK

VIP Member
I feel I need to bring back David Attenborough.....

“Later in the week it was clear that the Male of the species needs to feel dominant in at least one area of life. Whilst not being able to provide the food due to hot dog legs limiting his hunting capabilities (and that Gusto denied female a AD contract,) he has found that he can force feed the female by making repetitive child like noises, in a high pitched tone, whilst nudging a large desert spoon toward the females sharp scissor like canines.

The female responds by using the phone that was surgically sewn into her hand to covertly film him. She uses her nose to make a snort similar in sound to a wild boar in approval at the male. She acknowledges that whilst he is in the most part a largely useless provider and protector, he will remain a subservient member of her ever increasing animal pack. Plus providing the wider community of females with a example of what kind of male NOT to mate with.........”

Fucking weirdos 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

FridaK

VIP Member
Not judging just curious, are you allowed a bubble if you have a partner?
If you have a baby under one. I think @Devondoll does 👌.

Do you know I’m actually starting to feel like I might be gossiping about people with learning difficulties. I know that might sound weird but they are all so fucking weird. I’ve literally just watched a 23 year old unemployed girl sit with her 40 year old best friend trying to lick her own backside because that’s what a dog does.

It’s really really bizarre behaviour and if you add that to what she shares about the kids, her fundamental lack of empathy, inability to even try to understand the pandemic and strange attitude toward Wibble, it’s quite concerning. She acts like a drug addict 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 46

FridaK

VIP Member
Can we all stop slagging off the loft conversion, I’m scared she stops showing it and we don’t get to ever see a video of josh crawling through the cat flap into the room after a few red wines.
I’m 100% with you on this. I’m mesmerised by what they are doing with that house. It’s like watching another species build a nest or something. I keep expecting David Attenborough to pop in with some narration.

“In the loft we can see the male and female putting together their living space. The male burrows down with his telescope into his capsule wardrobe corner where he feels safe. Meanwhile the female has adopted the provider role by tagging in paint manufacturers hoping for freebies. She has spent time out, gathering other females, to cram into the 3 square metres that makes up the entire room..... “

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Sausageface

Chatty Member
What have I just seen?? A grown woman being fed by a grown man?? I’m starting to think she must be some sort of social experiment or parody of influencers - she can’t surely be for real?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Mufasa

Chatty Member
I’m fucking sick of her banging on about the £100+ she’s dropped on pants like it’s something everybody can do. Period poverty is a very real thing and it’s heartbreaking that a lot of parents/grandparents/carers and women barely have £1 left at the end of the week to buy enough disposable pads to cover a cycle for themselves or a child in their care. No matter how disgusting or revolting or gross or sweaty you think they might be, they are many peoples only option you small minded twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

FridaK

VIP Member
“JOSH InFORmED THeM Of THE LaW”

Get to fuck Rachael you absolute melt hahahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

tippingpoint

VIP Member
How in the name of fuck is Edie going to get up there to sleep on mother of the year’s spare mattress?! How?! She’ll fall down and Rachael will leave her 3 days with a broken spine.

Also Rach I had a tiny loft room as a horny, carefree teenager and I just want to say good luck for going on top because it’s nearly impossible.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

x12x12x

VIP Member
What have I just seen?? A grown woman being fed by a grown man?? I’m starting to think she must be some sort of social experiment or parody of influencers - she can’t surely be for real?
I’ve so many questions! Why would you let someone feed you? Why would you be proud of it? Why would he do it? I’ve many more. Also I got the bokes watching this 🤮🙈

She’s too delicate to do things by herself. It makes her vomit horrifically. While remembering the meals she fed herself in the piss stained flat. That belonged to an OAP. Where she disliked the decoration. Or some other lies.

And she vowed from that moment on to never feed herself again.
Surprised he doesn’t chew it up, spit in her mouth baby bird style 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Devondoll

Chatty Member
How is she an aspirational DV survivor? She makes women look weak and reliant on men. She doesn't show any independence whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Davena94

VIP Member
I think she’s forgotten that Her whole image was that of a dv survivor who’s kids have sadly seen / been subject to terrible things and this was what made her approachable /relatable to many ladies also in that situation. The recent stories are so far out of touch with that, I’m struggling to understand who she’s actually relatable to these days? She talks about the sad reality that is food banks in the same day as spending £200 on snacks and flowers at Tesco.. she shares horrrific court documents detailing the physical abuse of her daughter in the same month as showing her step son flinching at his fathers hand (joke or not). Talks about how severe her daughters anxiety is, a week later broadcasts what underwear style and size said daughter wears and the time of month she has her period. It’s insane that people still follow this woman she’s vile. Her whole feed is one big joke really and I can’t stand how she’s still got so many people fooled.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
SO Emily is fucking irritating isn't she?

SO I think their connection is they both have the most annoying voices ever. The 2 of them together are like nails down a fucking chalkboard!

SO that's nice that a family that can afford everything they want gets sent loads of Lego city, even though before they started advertising it I'd never heard one of them mention Lego.

SO how she can say about 'positive screen time' is beyond me when all her kids, her and Josh are on their screens every second of every fucking day.

SO, SO, SO. I fucking hate that word now, makes me cringe whenever I hear her say it.

Everyday she winds me up more than the day before, must be the time of the month :rolleyes:

• Angry
Talks about how we shouldn’t be ashamed of periods, then goes on to say that pads and tampons are disgusting :rolleyes: I agree, periods shouldn’t be taboo but she shouldn’t say that any type of sanitary product is disgusting, because some people don’t have the option to spend a fortune on period pants (and some people can’t afford anything at all). Also it’s a woman’s choice what she uses!

• Heart