PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title thanks to @BettyCat20

Rachel spend the majority of last week exposing her daughter T, sharing with the Huns that she’s dropped a set in school, was upset about lockdown, took pictures of this and plastered it all over her various pages. She then sent a passive aggressive reply to someone who called her out of this yet allowed photos of a young child self harming onto the same comments (posted by the child’s mother). Managed to remind everyone that her mum abandoned her in this post too.

She let us all know she’s on her period. As is her anxious, troubled, emotional teenage daughter 👍🏼

More renovation chat, slagging off builders, going on random family outings to buy pointless coffee, Emily’s been round their house, tit loads of Tesco ADs and apparently Josh has broken his toe.

Screenshots from a previous thread of the many Go Fund Me’s that were running for/by her, totaling nearly 30K - not a penny of which has ever been accounted for.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
New thread title thanks to @BettyCat20

Rachel spend the majority of last week exposing her daughter T, sharing with the Huns that she’s dropped a set in school, was upset about lockdown, took pictures of this and plastered it all over her various pages. She then sent a passive aggressive reply to someone who called her out of this yet allowed photos of a young child self harming onto the same comments (posted by the child’s mother). Managed to remind everyone that her mum abandoned her in this post too.

She let us all know she’s on her period. As is her anxious, troubled, emotional teenage daughter 👍🏼

More renovation chat, slagging off builders, going on random family outings to buy pointless coffee, Emily’s been round their house, tit loads of Tesco ADs and apparently Josh has broken his toe.

Screenshots from a previous thread of the many Go Fund Me’s that were running for/by her, totaling nearly 30K - not a penny of which has ever been accounted for.
Thank you, thank you. Do I get some flowers from tesco?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can't bring myself to watch her stories, so what was she going on about here?
Screenshot_20210121_134909.jpg

Could her brother be the builder?

Reactions: 1
Can't bring myself to watch her stories, so what was she going on about here?
View attachment 394930

Could her brother be the builder?
I have wondered this, as the tool bag had a 'baggage checked' sticker/label on it in a past story.
Bit sad if she's talking about the builder as if she doesn't know him personally.

The story from screen shot is about her Dad fixing her toilet years ago. The house was a new build and was identical to next door. He somehow managed to go into the neighbours house and encountered her pregnant neighbour 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She's back from the important meeting now🙄 probably for ETF or Nina's son. She is answering the period questions now and 🤢
Poor T, now everyone knows she wears period knickers all the time.

Reactions: 9
“If we have another Wilby”, that’s it then , she’ll be pregnant within the year.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
She's back from the important meeting now🙄 probably for ETF or Nina's son. She is answering the period questions now and 🤢
Poor T, now everyone knows she wears period knickers all the time.
*very important meeting

she’s angling for a paid partnership with a period product company and it makes me cringe.

Reactions: 4
“If we have another Wilby”, that’s it then , she’ll be pregnant within the year.
Wouldn't most normal people say "if they have another baby"? Why not say they'll have another Betsy or something? Anyway my money is on Joyce secretly having had the snip so there won't be anymore surprises.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But what if you have a proper job and can’t just have a shower and change your underwear at lunch?? bleeping dreamworld she inhabits!

ACA31603-8D53-4B71-8F41-EE642C032795.jpeg

Reactions: 18
I have wondered this, as the tool bag had a 'baggage checked' sticker/label on it in a past story.
Bit sad if she's talking about the builder as if she doesn't know him personally.

The story from screen shot is about her Dad fixing her toilet years ago. The house was a new build and was identical to next door. He somehow managed to go into the neighbours house and encountered her pregnant neighbour 🤷‍♀️
Could be why the name of the builder changed to "Dave" when Joyce broke his toe.

Reactions: 2
Wilbert slobbing out on the sofa, being force fed more chocolate cake and living the dream👌
CDC81C5C-C9C5-413E-9EDB-E6FE9FB545EF.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
What is her obsession with overfeeding him chocolate? Is it to put him in a sugar coma? I've only ever seen him with a banana once !!!
Even then it was being fed to him. Why do they have to puree everything and hand feed him still?

Reactions: 4
Even then it was being fed to him. Why do they have to puree everything and hand feed him still?
Exactly. On the tesco bill was there actually anything apart from the wine they don't drink the flower dept and wash pod section anything Wibble could try like pineapple fingers ( fresh) not tinned ratchet for when you read this. Do a story on weaning I bleeping dare you !!

Reactions: 7
Why is she using a comatose chocolate stuffed wobble photo as the background to a period story

That’s just bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.