PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a bubble as I've had a baby and I chose my parents as I have no one else. My best friend isnt local and this year has made me realise how I literally have no friends 🤷🏼‍♀️ not in a pity me way but realising how no one ever texts etc. Anyway, I've had to stop going over to their for the time being as my hubby is still at work and its getting pretty bad where he is now, 1/5 of his staff are off. It was the only thing keeping me positive 🙄
Not judging just curious, are you allowed a bubble if you have a partner?

Reactions: 1
I'm disgusted that she has used this quote, given that it's been used by a man who appears to have taken his own life today....I just don't get her need to post it?? 😡
Me too! Thought the exact same thing!!! Didn’t mention him at all just put that quote up! Most disgusting thing I’ve seen her do for content if I’m honest.

Reactions: 12
Or child under 1 😊 my sister is my bubble and she has her in laws as a childcare bubble as the tiny one as I call her is 4 months old
Ah ok ...sorry x before I get asked why I've bubbled with my parents there's alot I don't mention on tattle obvs but I am incredibly mindful being in the vunerable category myself on what's appropriate. Btw who did the drawing of ratchett and Joyce? Stevie wonder? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was going to but I can’t be arsed 😂 (my life motto honestly, it’s going on my headstone.)
Have a look at the Kate Hayes one, it’s absolutely brutal and really detailed.
(Tbf I don’t mind Kate at all, she’s a bit extra, but I think she tries hard, She’s clearly not well liked though 😩.)
I don’t really know how this works but if you were to start it off would others of us be able to be add to it? I’m not great at remembering exactly what’s been going on and when but it seems like far too good an opportunity to miss 😬

Reactions: 3
the rules around bubbling are:

a single person can bubble with 1 other household, this bubble should not change and should remain the same throughout. However the are still supposed to follow social distancing rules, so they should be 2 metres apart.

you can also hve a childcare bubble, though thisshould just be for childcare andonly the child entering other peoples houses for the purpose of childcare.

parents of babies under 1 can also have a support bubble, to try and negate loneliness.

I personally don’t think the support bubbles should exist, except in the most genuine of circumstances, as it is pretty much a blue light for anyone to break the rules and have visitors around.

but what do I know, I’m just a nurse working my ass off every day, obeying lockdown rules 🤷🏼‍♀️ surrounded by Covidiots doing what they please on a daily basis

• Heart
Reactions: 22
OK so I've made a start on the wiki, mostly a bit of history and background. There's obviously PLENTY more to add, so please feel free to join in and add anything that's relevant (screenshots, amounts for the Go Fund Me pages etc).

Reactions: 12
the rules around bubbling are:

a single person can bubble with 1 other household, this bubble should not change and should remain the same throughout. However the are still supposed to follow social distancing rules, so they should be 2 metres apart.

you can also hve a childcare bubble, though thisshould just be for childcare andonly the child entering other peoples houses for the purpose of childcare.

parents of babies under 1 can also have a support bubble, to try and negate loneliness.

I personally don’t think the support bubbles should exist, except in the most genuine of circumstances, as it is pretty much a blue light for anyone to break the rules and have visitors around.

but what do I know, I’m just a nurse working my ass off every day, obeying lockdown rules 🤷🏼‍♀️ surrounded by Covidiots doing what they please on a daily basis
I dont know if its different in England but in Scotland we don't have to socially distance from those in our support bubble.

Reactions: 2
I have a support bubble with my dad who is on his own and my partner suffers mental health issues so I really need the support but we only see my dad when absolutely necessary. Iv had to facetime my mum every day as they are in the vulnerable category. I text my friends and I haven't seen any of them at all since January last year except 1 friend through her window, and that has been just once since January.
Rachel and Emily shouldn't even have a bubble, I know we go over this so many times but she doesn't fit the category in my opinion.
1)she didn't isolate for 10 days when she changed her support bubble from her parents to Rachel
2)she spent Xmas with her boyfriend and has his personal belongings in her home indicating that he stays with her (new home since December,so he has definitely been there during the pandemic)
3)Rachel and Emily do not socially distance
4)they swap kids from household to household for sleepovers
4)Emily is in contact with so many people, as is rachel

Reactions: 19
SO Emily is bleeping irritating isn't she?

SO I think their connection is they both have the most annoying voices ever. The 2 of them together are like nails down a bleeping chalkboard!

SO that's nice that a family that can afford everything they want gets sent loads of Lego city, even though before they started advertising it I'd never heard one of them mention Lego.

SO how she can say about 'positive screen time' is beyond me when all her kids, her and Josh are on their screens every second of every bleeping day.

SO, SO, SO. I bleeping hate that word now, makes me cringe whenever I hear her say it.

Everyday she winds me up more than the day before, must be the time of the month :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: 37
If you have a baby under one. I think @Devondoll does 👌.

Do you know I’m actually starting to feel like I might be gossiping about people with learning difficulties. I know that might sound weird but they are all so bleeping weird. I’ve literally just watched a 23 year old unemployed girl sit with her 40 year old best friend trying to lick her own backside because that’s what a dog does.

It’s really really bizarre behaviour and if you add that to what she shares about the kids, her fundamental lack of empathy, inability to even try to understand the pandemic and strange attitude toward Wibble, it’s quite concerning. She acts like a drug addict 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 46
Nice Lego ad......
Wonder if she will box it all back up correctly and donate it to a refuge....I doubt it the grabby witch

Reactions: 21
I dont know if its different in England but in Scotland we don't have to socially distance from those in our support bubble.
ok technically you don’t ‘have’ to socially distance, Ishould have said ‘should’. Like with Christmas mixing, just because we can do something doesn’t mean we should, Or that its a good idea.

the idea of support bubbles was purely to protect the mental health of the genuinely vulnerable/lonely. Literally everyone seems to use them as away of seeing people socially that they really shouldn’t. Hence why we now have 1-2000 people dying daily! Seriously, how are we ever going to get out of this pandemic 🤦🏼‍♀️ And influencers flouting the rules so very publicly is intensifying the issue!

just my opinion, but one based on what I see

Reactions: 16
If you have a baby under one. I think @Devondoll does 👌.

Do you know I’m actually starting to feel like I might be gossiping about people with learning difficulties. I know that might sound weird but they are all so bleeping weird. I’ve literally just watched a 23 year old unemployed girl sit with her 40 year old best friend trying to lick her own backside because that’s what a dog does.

It’s really really bizarre behaviour and if you add that to what she shares about the kids, her fundamental lack of empathy, inability to even try to understand the pandemic and strange attitude toward Wibble, it’s quite concerning. She acts like a drug addict 🤷‍♀️.
Thin enough to be valid 🤷

Reactions: 1
I have a support bubble with my dad who is on his own and my partner suffers mental health issues so I really need the support but we only see my dad when absolutely necessary. Iv had to facetime my mum every day as they are in the vulnerable category. I text my friends and I haven't seen any of them at all since January last year except 1 friend through her window, and that has been just once since January.
Rachel and Emily shouldn't even have a bubble, I know we go over this so many times but she doesn't fit the category in my opinion.
1)she didn't isolate for 10 days when she changed her support bubble from her parents to Rachel
2)she spent Xmas with her boyfriend and has his personal belongings in her home indicating that he stays with her (new home since December,so he has definitely been there during the pandemic)
3)Rachel and Emily do not socially distance
4)they swap kids from household to household for sleepovers
4)Emily is in contact with so many people, as is rachel
100% they shouldn’t have one. Emily made a non-essential move away from her parents therefore intentionally making herself potentially isolated and tbh I’m at the point now where I’m so depressed myself and angry with people taking the piss I would say tough! If you didn’t want to be an isolated single parent you should have stayed with your parents 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s a pandemic not a bleeping free-for-all.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I see it didn’t take that Emily one to aquire a Devon accent despite living her entire life elsewhere. She boils my blood that one, so annoying!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.