PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pinocchio at it again! Astrid is so desperate for followers it’s cringe 😬
Oh do duck off
Devon was open all summer and all she did was drag him around eateries where they wanted to go. It’s not like she was doing any baby centred activities. Wibble hasn’t missed out on anything he wouldn’t of anyway because his parents are shitheads 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35
For the Wiki.....let us all mourn the sad story of the lonely baked beans and peas left in their tins, to die a sad death at the local tip (because God Forbid, The Scambletons recycle their tins)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What have I just seen?? A grown woman being fed by a grown man?? I’m starting to think she must be some sort of social experiment or parody of influencers - she can’t surely be for real?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
That’s made me feel physically sick him feeding her and her talking so babyish. Eurgh he’s like a father to her literally it’s honestly made me feel all funny that’s she is acting like a little girl

• Sick
Reactions: 32
She ‘secretly’ records him when he feeds her because she doesn’t eat enough.

That whole segment is wrong on so many levels from the pair of them.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
What have I just seen?? A grown woman being fed by a grown man?? I’m starting to think she must be some sort of social experiment or parody of influencers - she can’t surely be for real?
She’s too delicate to do things by herself. It makes her vomit horrifically. While remembering the meals she fed herself in the piss stained flat. That belonged to an OAP. Where she disliked the decoration. Or some other lies.

And she vowed from that moment on to never feed herself again.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve so many questions! Why would you let someone feed you? Why would you be proud of it? Why would he do it? I’ve many more. Also I got the bokes watching this 🤮🙈

She’s too delicate to do things by herself. It makes her vomit horrifically. While remembering the meals she fed herself in the piss stained flat. That belonged to an OAP. Where she disliked the decoration. Or some other lies.

Surprised he doesn’t chew it up, spit in her mouth baby bird style 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

It all stems from her mum abandoning her when she was 4 so of course she needs fed

Reactions: 17
She can’t use any of the children as weapons with Joyce birdfandango, after all he will be a keeper of many of her secrets when it comes to how she’s treated/acted with the fathers/mother of them in the past... so this is her weapon now.... food ffs.. I’m a pathetic needy baby chick child that NEEDS you joshy... help me and you definitely can’t let me out of your sight otherwise I won’t survive/ do something worse to harm myself like never ever eat.
dark I know but I’ve seen it before. Emotional blackmail scene 2 Rancid humbletown ACTION

Reactions: 25
Where is this? His stories? He blocked me ages ago for liking a comment where someone called Rachel a thief 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder which of the women in the baby shower picture is Gabriella 🤔
The short skinny blond one with lots of tats including a crown one on one of her fingers who was centre stage being the loudest
Oh do duck off
Devon was open all summer and all she did was drag him around eateries where they wanted to go. It’s not like she was doing any baby centred activities. Wibble hasn’t missed out on anything he wouldn’t of anyway because his parents are shitheads 🙄
Just a slight derail, please scroll on if you not interested, But as Astrid has been mentioned, have you seen a post from one of her daughters not the one named Edie like Rach daughter. The other one! But her profile ig clearly states, her mum decided to sell up and move to Devon, leaving her homeless, she then was then given a caravan in the middle of a field to live in.
So her or Rach can hardly win the mum of the year award as they both put themselves before their kids, well in my opinion!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The short skinny blond one with lots of tats including a crown one on one of her fingers who was centre stage being the loudest

Just a slight derail, please scroll on if you not interested, But as Astrid has been mentioned, have you seen a post from one of her daughters not the one named Edie like Rach daughter. The other one! But her profile ig clearly states, her mum decided to sell up and move to Devon, leaving her homeless, she then was then given a caravan in the middle of a field to live in.
So her or Rach can hardly win the mum of the year award as they both put themselves before their kids, well in my opinion!
I think that’s a little tongue in cheek isn’t it by then daughter? She looks old enough to be living independently and it’s not like she’s living in a scabby caravan it was done up nicely anyway and she’s since improved it even more. I don’t think she’s hard done by at all.’

Reactions: 3

I had a nosy, I know what you mean.

I think Astrid has a thread here somewhere , might be worth dusting it off to post there.

Reactions: 6
What the duck have I just watched 😧 I showed my partner and he said that’s bleeping weird 🤣 Do they get off on that or something 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Something was mentioned yesterday about her eating, I think... it’s weird. If my husband tried force feeding me dinner at 38, I’d tell him to duck off. If I say I’m finished, I’m finished!

Reactions: 23
J is obviously very controlling, the throwing the kids trainers out on the drive but leaving his all over the place would drive me mental. And R obviously plays on NEEDING him. Totally think Emily is their little plaything.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.