PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More like Josh realised if they went to the moors his colleagues would be on high alert and the likelihood of them getting caught was high. Higher than broadcasting your elastic interpretation of the rules for the last few weeks to your hundreds of thousands of followers who if someone reports you you can say they are trolls!

Reactions: 23
B’s now watching W, so twit and twit must be off at Tesco so she can do her thrice weekly #ad for them. obviously she’ll purchase some essential flowers too.

Reactions: 12
B’s now watching W, so twit and twit must be off at Tesco so she can do her thrice weekly #ad for them. obviously she’ll purchase some essential flowers too.
Either that or they're in the shower together🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
My teenager just moaned about being bored and I said “Do you need to be informed of the law” walking off laughing my head off.
I’ve peaked finally peaked in pettiness 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Is she taking the piss? She sees Emily more than I see my own face in the mirror ffs

A8A67473-5C18-401C-A45C-5B7951CBF5AA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
She lives Paignton. Says she's not going to Dartmoor but that picture is Torquay so she's drove there? If you are following "the law" why not walk on Paignton seafront?
I don’t get it 🤷‍♀️ They are sooooo lucky to live near the sea

Reactions: 8
We had a nice lot of snow today. We walked to our local park and went sledging for hours. Jealous, Rach?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Found him. He definitely looks like Tallulah! Also looks like they come from a large family but they don’t see any of them? You’d think there would be an uncle or grandparent involved somewhere. A friend of mine was abused by her daughter’s dad and neither of them have had contact with him for 10 years but his mum has the child every Weds so they still have a bond.
Who knows. I know of someone in a similar situation, SS would have allowed family contact had they all agreed to be vetted by them but none of them would and couldn’t be trusted not to allow the dad access sneakily so no contact at all now.

He’s obviously a complete twit for what he did to B and T and I hope karma gets him, but so is R. He may have physically abused but she’s mentally abusing them in my opinion and that can actually be worse and have far more consequences 🥺

She’s quiet this afternoon. Is she filming the new Tesco advert or did they go to the moors with the younger ones 🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
We had a nice lot of snow today. We walked to our local park and went sledging for hours. Jealous, Rach?
Lol, where I live we have had snow for almost all the time since 27th december. its got to the stage its boring now. I have no proof as didnt take screen grabs at the time and they now been deleted, but a few weeks ago when they all went sleging on the what I class as frost they went up the moors, well On Es dads fb he had taken her up there to do the same, the day before. I remember thinking that r n j was getting ideas off him. But he has removed the post and the pics and I recon because of the backlass she got

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.