PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much though it pains me to say Rachael is right about anything, I think she did say the article was incorrect, and that she had never been a care home manager, she was actually a facilities manager for a care home company, so overseeing building work and other repairs to the fabric of the buildings and not anything to do with the residents, but the papers for whatever reason called her a care home manager instead. I don’t know how long she was in that job though and whether the papers timeline was wrong as well?
She said in her stories she was a facilities manager in Construction for 20 years. If she was still doing that, that would have made her 18 when she started.

When did she last work a day time job?

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion
Josh force-feeds me so I grow up big and strong, please don't ask where the PayPal money's gone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
She said in her stories she was a facilities manager in Construction for 20 years. If she was still doing that, that would have made her 18 when she started.

When did she last work a day time job?
If she was doing that job currently, however she isn't, and she hasn't had an actual job for several years. I don't think we actually know when she jacked work in completely, when you consider it's 2 years since she was in early pregnancy with Wilbert and definitely wasn't working then, it's at least that long. Which would make it more like 16 when she allegedly started. It's possible, but unlikely.

As far as I know she never posted anything about leaving her job, you would think if she'd been there 10/20 years she would have had gifts, flowers, cards, possibly the MD throwing themselves at her feet and weeping at the honour of having had her work for them 🙄 none of her "friends" are people she ever worked with (except Charlie with the arse's dad)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she said she left because the huns had made it possible by watching her ads and giving her PayPal cash.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A facilities manager so basically sending in a handyman to fix a broken door hinge, or pat test a new tv or something, maybe call in plumbers. But she has definitely alluded to being some sort of building project manager recently I’m sure 😂🙈
It sounds like a fancy job for a caretaker to me. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with being a care taker but she clearly was embarrassed by it so she gave herself a fancy name.

Weird how that bothers her but stealing thousands and thousands of pounds doesn't?!

Reactions: 12
If she was doing that job currently, however she isn't, and she hasn't had an actual job for several years. I don't think we actually know when she jacked work in completely, when you consider it's 2 years since she was in early pregnancy with Wilbert and definitely wasn't working then, it's at least that long. Which would make it more like 16 when she allegedly started. It's possible, but unlikely.

As far as I know she never posted anything about leaving her job, you would think if she'd been there 10/20 years she would have had gifts, flowers, cards, possibly the MD throwing themselves at her feet and weeping at the honour of having had her work for them 🙄 none of her "friends" are people she ever worked with (except Charlie with the arse's dad)
That article was in 2016 about the newspaper running the story about the (made up?) gorgeous curly haired woman on the bridge and the article stated she had been working for 10 years.

Comes to something when the Daily Mail is more likely to be true 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So according to this she must have had Homestart training too, yet she is clueless when it comes to safeguarding and boundaries. She also did not commit to supporting someone once a week for a year as she got pregnant just after this and was rendered useless until... well, she still is 🤷🏼‍♀️

8DACBA59-9E13-4725-953F-1F46EB78EA87.jpeg

Oh, and the home visits would never be at the home of the volunteer due to aforementioned privacy and boundary rules.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Long time lurker here, last nights videos have really got to me. Josh’s aggressive “you’re not done!” and “I won’t cook for you again then you’ll be stuck” really got to me. A lot of us followed her page because of her sharing about DA. The more I see the more apparent it is that she’s literally got no idea what some of her followers have been through or are going through.

At the moment, we’re all forced to stay at home all the time (aside from her house that appears to have more bubbles floating around than a fountain where someone’s tipped a whole bottle of radox into) some will be trapped in homes where control is a very real and difficult challenge. Not just some stupid fake set up for the gram!
I thought it was VERY odd and werid and showed Josh as the controlling type. Not great content for her page is it?

Reactions: 5
So according to this she must have had Homestart training too, yet she is clueless when it comes to safeguarding and boundaries. She also did not commit to supporting someone once a week for a year as she got pregnant just after this and was rendered useless until... well, she still is 🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 405315

Oh, and the home visits would never be at the home of the volunteer due to aforementioned privacy and boundary rules.
Oh this boils my piss SO MUCH. Such a liar..🤬

Reactions: 7
She’s just got a chronic need to feel looked after as if she was a child because in her mind she wasn’t when she was actually a child.

There’s Josh feeding her, “mummy” making bacon sandwiches and cutting the crusts off for her, forcing anyone and everyone to rub her feet, emotionally guilting her friends to come round and “save” her, bring her flowers, sort her life out.
I feel like this is a huge part of it. The need to be looked after that she didn't get as a child.

I’m not sure its the feeding its more the dialogue that goes along with it and the babyfying of her. My other half has fed me before in the way that I might say “give me a bit of your desert” “let me try that” (usually when I have tried to order something super healthy and boring and he’s gone the whole hog with something delicious looking ) !
She does little girl poses when shes with him as well.

The I miss date nights with you post on her grid..... so vomitous.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.