Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
So classy showing us how they groomed Emily again
I’m so concerned by this “friendship”, getting someone drunk and then filming her out of control with her head in the toilet... I mean, from anyone, that could be construed as abusive behaviour but from someone who placed themselves in a position of trust... it’s really, really not ok.

• Sad
Reactions: 32

Cb1992

That’s made me feel physically sick him feeding her and her talking so babyish. Eurgh he’s like a father to her literally it’s honestly made me feel all funny that’s she is acting like a little girl

• Sick

Plsbb

I very rarely post and tend to watch from afar however todays cock up has made me laugh!
Classic moment of your daughter not getting the memo to keep up with your lies 🤣

• Haha

Dog mama

Chatty Member
The “support bubble” thing is pissing me off. Pretty sure the point of it is not to slob about on the sofa with a mate whilst your 7 kids roam about the place. With Emily volunteering now she’s not even isolated, she’s literally mixing with loads of other people.

I’m just angry as my mental health is so, so bad at the moment but because I have a partner I can’t see anyone else for support even though he works 6 days a week now so I barely see him 😒
I was just coming on to say this - I’m not eligible for a support bubble but she seems to see Emily more than I see my own husband whose working 60 plus hours at the moment so maybe I don’t understand but I assumed it was still for limited contact not just spending the day chilling? Happy to be corrected by anyone who has one!
I’ve sat crying at my desk today I just want my parents I’m suffering long Covid coughed relentlessly now for months and I could just do with a hug from my mum meanwhile those 2 cuddled under blanket on sofa

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

PTWM #60:

Who’s that coming into the loft?
Is it a policeman?
No - it’s Josh Marshall!

(It sounds better in my head - sung to the tune of that monster song by The Automatic 🤣)

• Haha

Cactus girl

Oh Rach you are so fucking predictable, of course you would take a gifted sofa (when you already have 2!) instead of gifting it to someone in genuine need! Greedy money grabbing bitch 😠

• Angry
It's funny how Emily was with them today in their "bubble" (I presume the home account stories were from today - I don't follow that one) but at the weekend Rachaeleeee "misses" Emily so much - is that because she's at her house with her other bubble (boyfriend) at the weekend? If so I think Josh needs to look at his big book of the law again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Womenbehavingbadly

Long time lurker here, last nights videos have really got to me. Josh’s aggressive “you’re not done!” and “I won’t cook for you again then you’ll be stuck” really got to me. A lot of us followed her page because of her sharing about DA. The more I see the more apparent it is that she’s literally got no idea what some of her followers have been through or are going through.

At the moment, we’re all forced to stay at home all the time (aside from her house that appears to have more bubbles floating around than a fountain where someone’s tipped a whole bottle of radox into) some will be trapped in homes where control is a very real and difficult challenge. Not just some stupid fake set up for the gram!

Helen

Administrator
Hi all, you've now got a wiki as requested (pink link at top) where anything noteworthy can be stored :)

• Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
It would be a lot more fucking believable that the builder saw her naked if she hadn’t been working up to this story for DAYS. How fucking stupid are you Rachaele? A lot. You were setting the scene since the beginning of the week. Just another part of the PTWM Cinematic Universe. Clown.

Reactions: 29

FridaK

VIP Member
I can’t work out whether her husband and stepsons are closet nudists or they are subliminally boasting that their heating is on so much they have to be topless

🤷‍♀️🙄
It’s Josh. He is like a vest wearing red neck who thinks his tattoos are cool and masculine, when they look shit because he’s a bit crusty. Seb copies his Dad, the poor little bugger.
I actually think Rachael’s tattoo’s look more masculine than Josh’s, she looks like Popeye’s sister

• Haha
We’re you in racheleeeeeeee’s care when this happened 😂
Awww that just made me lol. I really needed that wee chuckle there. This thread is comedy gold everyday. I just hit a real low Just now. Bloody covid lockdown and living in Scotland where it’s permanently dark it’s shit. But honestly reading this tonight has lifted me and made me laugh !!

thank you all you tattle bastards.

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I wasnt going to comment on her anymore, because I'm just bored of the Rachel show now and she pisses me off.
But a few things have pissed me off.
1) most of her followers are women in refuge or women in poverty and can hardly afford tampons, don't shame them!!!
2)wasn't that long ago she was advocating for period poverty and sharing a period monthly letterbox hamper!
3)when people ask me if "its the time of the month" it angers me even more. Women are allowed to express their feelings without having to use their period as a reason. And periods are not an excuse to be rude or mean or aggressive to anyone! Stop teaching those boys that they need accept that kind of behaviour from someone just because they are female!
She needs to get her head out of the 1940s!!

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
They got together when Edie was a baby/she was pregnant with Edie. Not sure what age gap is between isaac and Edie
Isaac is 11 next month so he would have been 4 when he was removed from mum to live with Rachel, Josh and the other four kids. They all moved in together very quickly, Rachel thinks it’s cute that Josh did Edie’s night feeds as a tiny baby but all that makes me feel is bloody sad for her actual father who couldn’t do those night feeds because Rachel had alienated him and moved another man into her bed.

• Sad
  • Angry

Davena94

VIP Member
Not sure if I’m just extra irritable because I’m overdue but what the fuck?? Regardless of where you thought he was, you’ve got a random man in your house you do not hang around on the landing naked drying yourself. Literally no one would. She’s got 2 teenage boys living there too I doubt they want to see that either. She either thinks she’s fucking irresistible and gets off on the idea of people seeing her naked or she’s just a massive liar with not a very good imagination. God she has really annoyed me with that story 😂😂

• Haha