PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talks about how we shouldn’t be ashamed of periods, then goes on to say that pads and tampons are disgusting :rolleyes: I agree, periods shouldn’t be taboo but she shouldn’t say that any type of sanitary product is disgusting, because some people don’t have the option to spend a fortune on period pants (and some people can’t afford anything at all). Also it’s a woman’s choice what she uses!
babes! she has hit on a topic relatable so she is riding that horse, she dont care what damage she does

Reactions: 6
Rach saying tampons and pads are disgusting and talking about period pants as the second coming made me think about this tweet ...(I normally use it for newly vegans ..)

View attachment 395825

Not sure I remember it correctly but didn’t she advertise a 1st period box containing exactly that tampons and pads?

View attachment 395834

No one asked about your size ..🙄
Imagine even showing your pre teens pants online! Even her normal pants would be ridiculous but her period pants! Then saying ooh but she can carry the used pair in the cute little pencil case all day if she needs too. This is bully fodder right there. The wrong person at school gets wind of this and they would make her life horrific. Ffs protect your children. The world can be cruel, and you’re just making it easier for people to rip the piss out of your kids and make their lives miserable. Not to even mention the kinda creeps out there getting off on this kinda crap 🤬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I can’t work out whether her husband and stepsons are closet nudists or they are subliminally boasting that their heating is on so much they have to be topless

🤷‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t work out whether her husband and stepsons are closet nudists or they are subliminally boasting that their heating is on so much they have to be topless

🤷‍♀️🙄
Mine are only little but they keep walking round topless 🤣 but we have a much smaller house to warm. If they have their fire lit they'll be roasting though.

Reactions: 5
But what if you have a proper job and can’t just have a shower and change your underwear at lunch?? bleeping dreamworld she inhabits!

View attachment 395044
So do you just bleed into your knickers 🤔

what a bloody ( excuse the pun) palaver

the ghosts of women from the 1800’s must be looking at us and thinking “ what we wouldnt have given for pads and tampons”

Reactions: 15
I know there was a discussion here ages ago about health visitors during the first lockdown, but seriously shouldn't there be someone checking on his welfare and that he isn't feeding himself, can't talk at all and seems to live on chocolate cake, biscuits etc? We may be here to have fun at her but its not ok how they are parenting that little boy.
You get a 6-12 month check and then you don’t see them again til the 2 year old review. Never heard from my health visitor after the previous until both mine turned 2.

Reactions: 4
Mine are only little but they keep walking round topless 🤣 but we have a much smaller house to warm. If they have their fire lit they'll be roasting though.
Yeah but:

1. yours are little
2. you are normal and probably wouldn’t post them on Instagram semi naked 24/7 as teenagers 😀

She hasn’t said that. She’s said she rinses then in the shower, you have to rinse them before you put in machine. She rinses then washes them not put them on again. She’s washing then I assume every other day so as that’s how often she does a wash.
I can’t just imagine her handing the crusty pants back to her daughter saying “ sorry I’ve been sooooo busy I haven’t had time to wash them properly “
🙈😂

Reactions: 6
Poor Lula so everyone now knows about her sanitary wear , nothing is private in their household, real safeguarding there Rachel
You know how she comes online and moans about how her parents messed her up?
I’m calling it now, 10-15 years time Lula is going to be the same but how nothing is private and mummy had to share everything about her online to help others at her expense that she eventually causes a massive wedge between them so she tells her nothing anymore and it builds up into resentment and anger.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

🤷‍♀️🙄
It’s Josh. He is like a vest wearing red neck who thinks his tattoos are cool and masculine, when they look tit because he’s a bit crusty. Seb copies his Dad, the poor little bugger.
I actually think Rachael’s tattoo’s look more masculine than Josh’s, she looks like Popeye’s sister

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes. They are wonderful things. An investment but they are eco friendly and convenient. I would love to have some but they are expensive and with so many people in period poverty, they’re out of reach for many.
I really like how you have come accross in this debate. From what I have seen you have not slagged anyone off. I am peri meno, have been for last year or so. Just when I think my periods are done I get hit with one. I would invest in these pants if I knew my periods were going to keep coming, but I cant justify the price right now, I just make do with pads and old knickers. period knickers. Had to give up on tampax 22 years ago after my last child left mw with a tilted uterus

It’s Josh. He is like a vest wearing red neck who thinks his tattoos are cool and masculine, when they look tit because he’s a bit crusty. Seb copies his Dad, the poor little bugger.
I actually think Rachael’s tattoo’s look more masculine than Josh’s, she looks like Popeye’s sister
Have you made a start on the wiki? is it just for her or do you need admin to set up one for him because you have a lot to say about joyce haha

Reactions: 7
“If we have another Wilby”, that’s it then , she’ll be pregnant within the year.
Aint got enough rooms she seems to think they all need own one unless they turn the big lounge into 2 rooms that way can bring betsy in from the garden and put another kid downstairs and the baby in one the upstairs room.make the conservatory more eco friendly and that lounge warmer and have a bigger room to use :/ thats if she doesnt make it all open plan like said

Reactions: 4
Think with Josh it’s the red wine sweats
I think there's something more than red wine, when she posted that he had opened all the windows in the middle of the night because he had heartburn and was boiling hot🤔 I've drank red wine (many years ago) and it didn't have that affect on me. Also he just looks a complete twit going round all the time in his little frilly shorts,@FridaK you're right, even his tattoos look feminine and Rach comes off as butch next to him.

Reactions: 9
I really like how you have come accross in this debate. From what I have seen you have not slagged anyone off. I am peri meno, have been for last year or so. Just when I think my periods are done I get hit with one. I would invest in these pants if I knew my periods were going to keep coming, but I cant justify the price right now, I just make do with pads and old knickers. period knickers. Had to give up on tampax 22 years ago after my last child left mw with a tilted uterus
Is this why some women can't use them?! I always used to use them but can't anymore and have been told I have a tilted uterus. Well I never..I feel pleased I actually have a reason why I can't use them 🤣

Reactions: 2
I’m still thinking about this because it’s made me so angry! For so many reasons.
I also wonder what her agenda is for the utter oversharing?

An account that I follow, literally in the last couple of days has been trialling period pants and did a mega useful Q&A which was so helpful and informative. She used normal language instead of shaming people who DON’T use them, didn’t call people who used disposable products gross, or made out they were disgusting and acknowledged that they are ultimately a luxury product that are actually really great - if you can afford them!

Meanwhile you’ve got Rachele who is the total opposite. Virtue signalling about her cares for the environment whilst having more kids than she can house and talking about having more 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Is this why some women can't use them?! I always used to use them but can't anymore and have been told I have a tilted uterus. Well I never..I feel pleased I actually have a reason why I can't use them 🤣
dont know, but i have a tilted uterus and tampons dont sit well in there

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.