PTWM #59 Erratic behaviour over barking dogs, I'll still not show you the PayPal logs.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s forgotten that Her whole image was that of a dv survivor who’s kids have sadly seen / been subject to terrible things and this was what made her approachable /relatable to many ladies also in that situation. The recent stories are so far out of touch with that, I’m struggling to understand who she’s actually relatable to these days? She talks about the sad reality that is food banks in the same day as spending £200 on snacks and flowers at Tesco.. she shares horrrific court documents detailing the physical abuse of her daughter in the same month as showing her step son flinching at his fathers hand (joke or not). Talks about how severe her daughters anxiety is, a week later broadcasts what underwear style and size said daughter wears and the time of month she has her period. It’s insane that people still follow this woman she’s vile. Her whole feed is one big joke really and I can’t stand how she’s still got so many people fooled.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This is the person who wouldn’t understand safeguarding practices if they whomped her in the face apparently working on campaigns with the police and getting inboxes full of messages from victims 🤦🏼‍♀️

58DB8CFC-42B3-4783-BA10-A6CE102FC0E0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is the person who wouldn’t understand safeguarding practices if they whomped her in the face apparently working on campaigns with the police and getting inboxes full of messages from victims 🤦🏼‍♀️

View attachment 405380
How in Gods name did anyone believe that last paragraph 😂😂. I’ve never come across a women so incapable of pulling off that kind of activism in my life. She can barely get out of the front door without the support of about 20 other people.

It’s hard to feel sorry for anyone she mugged off when they just believed this no questions asked. 10 seconds of listening to her tells you everything 🤦‍♀️

It really does.. I very much dislike the person Rachaellio portrays herself to be but that video made me feel very uncomfortable. Whether that was truly covertly filmed or she thought it would make good "content" it doesn't come across at all well for either of them, it makes Josh look incredibly controlling and her look nothing like the strong independent woman she built her following on..
The only strong woman in that house is Ethel 🐶

Reactions: 14

View attachment 405380
Ahh yes, that well known fact that the police invite random nobody’s off the street to be involved in their “campaigns” about domestic violence

I was once an extra on tv, where do I sign up?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So according to this she must have had Homestart training too, yet she is clueless when it comes to safeguarding and boundaries. She also did not commit to supporting someone once a week for a year as she got pregnant just after this and was rendered useless until... well, she still is 🤷🏼‍♀️

View attachment 405315

Oh, and the home visits would never be at the home of the volunteer due to aforementioned privacy and boundary rules.
Bit weird to say as well she'd be with a family for a year, how can she know timescales in advance?! I used to be a HomeStart volunteer, my shortest case I had for a few months, my longest was over 18 months. It all depends on the family and their needs
Not that it matters it was obvious at the time she wouldn't see it through, she's all talk

Reactions: 7
Bit weird to say as well she'd be with a family for a year, how can she know timescales in advance?! I used to be a HomeStart volunteer, my shortest case I had for a few months, my longest was over 18 months. It all depends on the family and their needs
Not that it matters it was obvious at the time she wouldn't see it through, she's all talk
I think it’s because they ask that you commit to at least a year, not necessarily with the same family but as a volunteer. But she clearly didn’t as she got pregnant and had Wobble less than a year later.

Reactions: 9
That article was in 2016 about the newspaper running the story about the (made up?) gorgeous curly haired woman on the bridge and the article stated she had been working for 10 years.

Comes to something when the Daily Mail is more likely to be true 😂
Wasn’t there something ages ago about Betsy telling someone the story was made up? The reporters were supposedly waiting to see the woman but there was no sight of her despite the fact that R had seen her every single day since the turn of the century 🙄

Thread suggestion: The truth clock is ticking now that Tattlers are wiki’ing! 😉

Reactions: 21
I think it’s because they ask that you commit to at least a year, not necessarily with the same family but as a volunteer. But she clearly didn’t as she got pregnant and had Wobble less than a year later.
Ah that makes sense I'd forgotten that 🙃

Reactions: 1
I thought it was VERY odd and werid and showed Josh as the controlling type. Not great content for her page is it?
No it isnt!!! But why cant she see that? I thought her JOB!!!! is to influence people. Yeah great content showing her followers how fucked up she really is. And I dont mean that in a derogatory way to people who have eating disorders as they would not share it in this despicable way as she has it's highly disturbing and helps no one. But hey it will get likes and comments from her huns so that's ok😣

Reactions: 4
I don’t know the whole back story, why is it nasty to share this ?
She just likes to play into the idea that she’s raised those boys as her own, like they don’t have a mum at all.
I’m also not sure how old he is, but I’m sure he wasn’t actually a ‘baby’ when they first met, unless she means when she was lingering around their auntie of course

I can’t stand women like her, Obsessed with their best friends brother, Betting she’ll marry them & have their babies! It’s nothing to be proud of sleeping with a married man let a lone a married police officer & Then acting like a saint raising his kids, & making out that his children are yours!

Reactions: 15
She just likes to play into the idea that she’s raised those boys as her own, like they don’t have a mum at all.
I’m also not sure how old he is, but I’m sure he wasn’t actually a ‘baby’ when they first met, unless she means when she was lingering around their auntie of course
They got together when Edie was a baby/she was pregnant with Edie. Not sure what age gap is between isaac and Edie

Reactions: 2
Someone on the DIY page I follow on Facebook just posted this photo of their loft conversion. Take note Rach, this is how it should look. You know, where you can stand up and have room round the bed
😂😂 I saw this and thought of them haha.

Reactions: 2
The posed feeding photo 🙄 Imagine saying to someone “here, take a picture of Josh pretending to feed me & I’ll throw it up on my Instagram” Like WHAT would have to be going through your head?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.