Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Cringing myself inside out here for poor T.View attachment 395329
Am I the only one thinking the way she's explained it to the boys is just reinforcing the stereotype men have of women being unable to control their emotions when they're on their periods? How many times have we all heard men imply a woman 'must be on her period' because she's upset about something?

My son is 16, not had to make a huge song and dance about normalising periods to him. If he's had questions, they've been answered and he doesn't bat an eyelid. That's not inspirational and amazing, it's being a rational, normal parent. I also haven't made him think it's acceptable to assume that every woman showing emotion is at 'that time' of the month. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
The “support bubble” thing is pissing me off. Pretty sure the point of it is not to slob about on the sofa with a mate whilst your 7 kids roam about the place. With Emily volunteering now she’s not even isolated, she’s literally mixing with loads of other people.

I’m just angry as my mental health is so, so bad at the moment but because I have a partner I can’t see anyone else for support even though he works 6 days a week now so I barely see him 😒

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Wotsit

VIP Member
I have a feeling that sofa will piss off a lot of her followers who will then make their way over here, it’s happened a few times this month with her behaviour already.

She could have asked DFS to donate 10 sofas to people in need but nope she takes the full £2500 for herself plus whatever she’s been paid for the advert of it. As COVID continues and more people become unemployed, her greed and bragging will be her own downfall.

Reactions: 36
What have I just seen?? A grown woman being fed by a grown man?? I’m starting to think she must be some sort of social experiment or parody of influencers - she can’t surely be for real?
She’s too delicate to do things by herself. It makes her vomit horrifically. While remembering the meals she fed herself in the piss stained flat. That belonged to an OAP. Where she disliked the decoration. Or some other lies.

And she vowed from that moment on to never feed herself again.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

FridaK

VIP Member
Pinocchio at it again! Astrid is so desperate for followers it’s cringe 😬
Oh do fuck off
Devon was open all summer and all she did was drag him around eateries where they wanted to go. It’s not like she was doing any baby centred activities. Wibble hasn’t missed out on anything he wouldn’t of anyway because his parents are shitheads 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Womenbehavingbadly

So let me get this straight, she gave one of her three sofas to Emily (who I thought was escaping DA - but from here gather she’s not and left that environment years ago) because she was moving down into an unfurnished property? I understand because I’d want a friend to have mine if I had a spare one lying around and she needed one desperately. Or I’d help her find a cheap one on Facebook marketplace / local charities etc.

And because she gave a spare sofa to her mate, she’s now got a massive brand new sofa for free just like that? despite already having two perfectly good sofas in the house? I presume she could afford a sofa herself if it was a priority because she appears to have plenty of money lying around to rip the house apart and build random rooms.

Another example of being totally out of touch with the followers. Posting on one hand about desperately needing donations for families that are seriously struggling and then also “here’s a brand new massive sofa I’ve been given for free, even though it’s not something I need and can definitely afford myself”.

Sorry, I know I’ve posted twice today and I’m new but it’s really winding me up at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
It’s coming up to a year now since Josh was asked why he had done a gushing happy birthday post for Betsy but not for Seb given Seb is actually his child and he replied that it was because they don’t show the boys on social media due to their history.

How many times since then has Rachel filmed Seb with his top off?! Apparently that’s fine but a public “happy birthday, son” from his own father crosses the line 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
The problem with Rachel being an ambassador of or advocate for anything is that she is too thick and self-absorbed to think of anything from more than one perspective - her own.

She’s right, periods are not gross, children should all be taught about them and learn to understand they’re as much a fact of life as peeing, etc etc.

BUT just because she has decided to spend a lot of money buying reusable products, she thinks it’s ok to make graphic comments about how disgusting tampons and pads are and, by association, how vile the girls and women who use them are.

It’s entirely counterproductive and not the least bit inclusive. There may be young girls reading those comments who don’t come from households that can afford £10.50 per pair of period pants and now feel grossed out by the products they do have at their disposal.

Advice on how to teach your sons about periods 🤦🏻‍♀️ Give me strength 😅 her huns are a special breed ain’t they. ‘You ok mum’ ‘yeah son, just on my period that’s why I have a hot water bottle’ how fucking difficult is it 😂😂😂
I expect it’s more about attention-seeking in that house. She probably wants the boys to be well aware that the girls are different and special and if they’re being nasty they have an excuse 🙄

• Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
She ‘secretly’ records him when he feeds her because she doesn’t eat enough.

That whole segment is wrong on so many levels from the pair of them.

• Sick

FridaK

VIP Member
She hasn’t said that. She’s said she rinses then in the shower, you have to rinse them before you put in machine. She rinses then washes them not put them on again. She’s washing then I assume every other day so as that’s how often she does a wash.
That’s not how I read it. But whatever, Rachaels knicker wash cycles are oddly not on the top of my priority list.

I just want the woman stop chatting absolute shit and if she can’t, advise people to use a environmentally friendly tampon or pad like the majority of the 33 million women in the UK 🙄. Because your average women can’t afford to drop £40 on 4 pairs of knickers. In fact some can’t even afford £1.30 for a pack of Tampons (see period poverty 👍.)

Also PERIODS are not a taboo subject and it’s not remotely progressive or unique that Seb and Issac know about them. I know none of the men in that house will be joining Mensa anytime soon but Jesus Christ give the rest of us a little credit that our Husband, sons and daughters understand basic biology from early age. She talks about it like she’s time travelled with them back to 1983, dusted off her big book of girl problems and had a ‘birds and bees’ chat. We’ve moved on. It blows my mind that anyone can call someone ‘inspired’ for talking openly about the reproductive cycle.

The requirements of being a inspirational female in Rachaels world are scarily low. I fear it would come as a shock to these women that not only have women stepped out of the kitchen. They have also become leading experts in every formerly male dominated area in society. There is a female Vice President in the White House and surprisingly, I don’t know her menstrual cycle or sanitary habits because it doesn’t define her. Nor do I know Joe Bidens bowel movement schedule or how he wipes his backside which is the exact same energy.

Sorry but it makes me so annoyed

• Heart

PillowsofFluff

Chatty Member
So tempted to tweet DFS letting them know how disgusting I think it is that they give away a free sofa to someone who clearly can afford one :mad:

• Heart
They're walking along the seafront in her latest story but that literally means fuck all where this family is concerned.

'Quick, they're on to us! Get out and let me do a story on the seafront. Then we'll get everyone and my million manky teeth back in the car and drive to Dartmoor'

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Please don’t have a go at me, but I messaged her and now I’m blocked.. when she was rambling on yesterday about the builder seeing her naked, I wrote ‘ another thing that never happened 👎’ honestly, it’s like she wants them to see her naked.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32